Why GWB will be one of the greatest Presidents in MY LIFETIME...

Right the General who honorably serves our nation in lying and messageboard dickhead mojo is the standard of bearing truth.

Stfu dope - the investigations have turned up nothing and they know ALOT more than you do dipstick.

How long was the battle of Khe Sanh?

The Battle of Khe Sanh was conducted in northwestern Quang Tri Province, Republic of Vietnam (South Vietnam), between 21 January and 9 July 1968 during the Vietnam War. The belligerent parties were elements of the United States (U.S.) III Marine Amphibious Force (III MAF), 1st Cavalry Division, the U.S. Seventh Air Force, minor elements of the South Vietnamese Army (ARVN) against two to three division-size elements of the North Vietnamese Army (NVA).

Battle of Khe Sanh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How long was the Battle of Roberts Ridge?

The Battle of Takur Ghar was a short* but intense military engagement between United States special operations forces and Taliban insurgents fought in March 2002, atop Takur Ghar mountain, Afghanistan. For the U.S. side, the battle proved the deadliest entanglement of Operation Anaconda, an effort early in the war in Afghanistan to rout Taliban forces from the Shahi-Kot Valley and Arma Mountains. The battle saw three helicopter landings by the U.S. on the mountain top, each greeted by direct assault from Taliban forces. Although Takur Ghar was eventually taken, eight U.S. service members were killed and many wounded. In honor of the first casualty of the battle, Navy SEAL Neil C. Roberts, the battle is also known as the Battle of Roberts Ridge.

[...]

* - March 4-March 5, 2002

Battle of Takur Ghar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You don't know if or when you will kill or capture all of the enemy. You have no idea whether they will surrender, disperse or if they will wound or capture or kill your comrades in arms.

And no one in charge in Washington, D.C. had any idea how long that attack would last.

So the US intelligence or military or State Department should have sent everything and in a hurry. And send it til you hear the issue was no longer in doubt.

You are being lied to and you are too stupid to recognize it.

And you are willing to allow this Resident of the United States to fuck you and your wife and mother and everyone in the U.S. all up in the ass.

And you like it!

Or else you'd stop defending their lies.

Last edited:
Bush was, and is, basically a good person who loves his country. He was not a great president but an adequate one.

He was 1000% better than the clown who currently occupies the whitehouse.

I agree with line one. Not line two.

Was Bush II great? Hell no.. Would I consider him better than Obamalama?? Certainly... Kinda like how dried shit on the floor in your house is better than fresh shit on the floor in your house because it stinks less

I believe they were each better at different aspects of the Presidency, and i dont think that either are corrupt or evil. Liars - sure, politically.

Welp, mojos a loon i can dismiss ever conversing with in the future. :lol: i <3 when the shills make themselves quite known.

Bush was, and is, basically a good person who loves his country. He was not a great president but an adequate one.

Was Bush II great? Hell no.. Would I consider him better than Obamalama?? Certainly... Kinda like how dried shit on the floor in your house is better than fresh shit on the floor in your house because it stinks less

good analogy :lol:

I believe they were each better at different aspects of the Presidency, and i dont think that either are corrupt or evil. Liars - sure, politically.

name two things that obama is responsible for that will hellp american citizens in general.

If not a lie, what is this "if you like your health insurance you can keep it, period" ?

name two things that obama is responsible for that will hellp american citizens in general.

If not a lie, what is this "if you like your health insurance you can keep it, period" ?

I said they were liars- but youre not the type of guy i enjoy philosophising with youre one of the loons.

Dave seems more down to earth.

Obama has signed hundreds of pieces of legislation. Im sure two help ppl, and if you dont think so youre being obstinant quite frankly.

What about the trillions in debt from stupid tax cuts for the rich?

The couple of thousand dead from neglect after Katrina?

The tens of thousands dead and maimed in Iraq?

The trillions lost rebuilding Iraq.

The.......well, you get the picture.

Excessive deficit spending causes a rise in debt; not tax cuts. Tax cuts resulted in the largest increas in net revenue to the Treasury in 2005. If you want to legitimately criticize Bush, criticize him for egregious deficit spending. "Tax cuts for the rich" is a misnomer mantra among liberals who feel entitited to an individual's annual income to feed their spending habits. An individual who has a "good year" as the result of hard work is not necessarily riich or wealthy. A rich person can only have $30K in income in a given year yet still be wealthy as a result of their assets which cannot be touched.

I said they were liars- but youre not the type of guy i enjoy philosophising with youre one of the loons.

Dave seems more down to earth.

Obama has signed hundreds of pieces of legislation. Im sure two help ppl, and if you dont think so youre being obstinant quite frankly.

So, in other words, you can't name two things that obama has been responsible for that will help all american citizens?

glad you admitted that he lied.

you don't want to philosophize with me because you know that I will destroy you with facts, logic, and common sense.

Keeping Republicans out of the WH, TWICE!

Keeping Republicans out of the WH, TWICE!

Uhhhhh, Ok :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Excessive deficit spending causes a rise in debt; not tax cuts. Tax cuts resulted in the largest increas in net revenue to the Treasury in 2005. If you want to legitimately criticize Bush, criticize him for egregious deficit spending. "Tax cuts for the rich" is a misnomer mantra among liberals who feel entitited to an individual's annual income to feed their spending habits. An individual who has a "good year" as the result of hard work is not necessarily riich or wealthy. A rich person can only have $30K in income in a given year yet still be wealthy as a result of their assets which cannot be touched.

Would you mind sharing where GWB had " egregious deficit spending. "
Again... I need some refuting data of these tables OK???
  • Year Outlays Revenues Surplus/(deficit) more going out then coming in..
  • 2001 1.991 1.862 126.6
  • 2002 1.853 2.010 (157.8 billion deficit) WHAT happened in 2001???
    Plus OuTLAYS were down from 2001!!
    $5 trillion dot.com busts
    $66 billion in reduced revenue -
    300,000 mostly high paying jobs gone
    Recession started 3/01 ended 11/01.
    300,000 high paying jobs MEANS loss of income taxes PLUS SS/Medicare Double payments from employee and employer!!
    Assume average was $40,000 job that meant...$1.8 billion alone in lost tax revenue...
  • 2003 1.782 2.159 (377.6 billion deficit) $2 trillion 9/11 losses - $33 billion LOST TAX revenue PLUS loans , plus 146,000 jobs GONE
  • 2004 1.880 2.252 (412.7 billion deficit) $600 billion in Homeland startup costs
  • 2005 2.153 2.472 (318.3 billion deficit) $1 trillion from worst hurricane SEASONS in history $12 billion lost revenue
  • 2006 2.406 2.655 (248.2 billion deficit)
  • 2007 2.568 2.728 (160.7 billion deficit)
  • 2008 2.524 2.982 (458.6 billion deficit)

So please tell me how much "deficit spending" occurred? Where are your facts???

Last edited:
GWB is the last president we have had. And a great one he was. Surely he gave into democrats too much, but overall, he was one of the great ones.

And your definition of a war is?

The same as what it is in the constitution.. we have not had a war since WWII... period...

educate yourself, idiot

We have had police actions, armed conflicts, military engagements, etc... and we had 1 continued armed conflict with Iraq which continued after the repeated violation of cease fire

You're nuts.

No.. I am correct... you just don't like it

Would you mind sharing where GWB had " egregious deficit spending. "
Again... I need some refuting data of these tables OK???
  • Year Outlays Revenues Surplus/(deficit) more going out then coming in..
  • 2001 1.991 1.862 126.6
  • 2002 1.853 2.010 (157.8 billion deficit) WHAT happened in 2001???
    Plus OuTLAYS were down from 2001!!
    $5 trillion dot.com busts
    $66 billion in reduced revenue -
    300,000 mostly high paying jobs gone
    Recession started 3/01 ended 11/01.
    300,000 high paying jobs MEANS loss of income taxes PLUS SS/Medicare Double payments from employee and employer!!
    Assume average was $40,000 job that meant...$1.8 billion alone in lost tax revenue...
  • 2003 1.782 2.159 (377.6 billion deficit) $2 trillion 9/11 losses - $33 billion LOST TAX revenue PLUS loans , plus 146,000 jobs GONE
  • 2004 1.880 2.252 (412.7 billion deficit) $600 billion in Homeland startup costs
  • 2005 2.153 2.472 (318.3 billion deficit) $1 trillion from worst hurricane SEASONS in history $12 billion lost revenue
  • 2006 2.406 2.655 (248.2 billion deficit)
  • 2007 2.568 2.728 (160.7 billion deficit)
  • 2008 2.524 2.982 (458.6 billion deficit)

So please tell me how much "deficit spending" occurred? Where are your facts???

where do you get yours leaving out q1 2009? weirdo.

Dweeb! Tax cuts do not cause deficits. Spending more than you take in, does.

Show me the books on rebuilding Iraq! If we were spending trillions of taxpayer dollars there, it would be the lead story every night.

Why not get your facts straight. Google "Madrid Conference on Reconstruction"

Why are you perpetuating the MSM myths, lies, etc.about Bush? What PERSONAL knowledge do you have that TOTALLY refutes the FACTS that NO other President
IN MY lifetime had to face these events??

PLEASE TELL ME what president had :
1) Recession started before President?
2) HAD a $5 trillion dot.com bust that cost 300,000 jobs.. trillions in losses WHEN did that happen along with a RECESSION??
3) WHAT President had the Attack on Wall Street (remember closed for 10 days after 9/11) and the Pentagon on do you remember 9/11? WHAT other President
had a predecessor put up a wall known as the "Gorelick" Memo that did NOT allow CIA to tell FBI about the 9/11 bombers?
4) NO OTHER president in history EVERY had the WORST hurricane SEASONS.. SEASONS... do you understand?? again all while having to deal with the destructions
of thousands of businesses,etc... that paid taxes employed people and thousands of deaths...
WHAT is the comparable events that occurred like these???
5) Finally you don't seem to be aware of what happened on 9/18/08 are you when if it hadn't been for Bush's decisiveness the world economy would collapse!
Look it up in less then 2 hours a half trillion dollars were withdrawn from USA economy.. an economic attack that obviously many of you never heard from the MSM!

Finally the MSM... What the hell kind of impression do you have from them of Bush when:

Evan Thomas Editor of NewsWeek's quotes Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters

But what about Obama ... any bashing here???

COLOR="Blue"]I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God." [/COLOR]
Evan Thomas on Hardball, Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

Do you totally comprehend that the MSM so hated Bush constantly wanting economic failures, constantly BASHING him as above said...
YET in spite of his not countering this crap... BUSH was President first.. totally took seriously the job.

OH and that MSM crap about "vacations by Bush"??? 90% of his "vacations" were back at HIS RANCH. HE owned! So all the Secret Service had considerably lower
costs of operating then squandering expensive world wide trips by Obama and his royal family!

So again... PLEASE before you follow the totally fabricated MEME by MSM... THINK their bias their hatred for Bush..
I'm sorry but the FACTS really support what exactly I've written!!!

Once again the debunked far left talking points reappear as if they are "fact".

JoeB666 will be here any minute claiming to be 43 times smarter than Dweeb.

Forum List

Back