Why ??? Fast food is so iffy...

You are right about work ethic. I used to deliver THREE paper routes as a kid in grade school, outsourced collections for one of them lol. I also slugged through many difficult jobs as a teen. Built the trust of management and was loyal (even taking the blame for a mistake my manager was responsible for as the district boss demanded to know who directed me to make a certain decision and I lied and said "I did, thought it might be a good idea". He knew I was feeding bs to him to protect my boss and save his job because I am not and will never be a rat). That said, I also remember working at a mall, my friends outside telling me "come on man" and rushing my duties to the point my boss said "you want to go home early, ok, go ahead" and he never called me back to work. Live and learn. I'm not sure all of this generation will learn about work ethic and honest work for pay but many of them will certainly.
I think kids (and many adults) have a sense of entitlement these days.
I have had to make correct change for the employees before
Speaking of change, my doctor told me I should quit drinking.
I asked, "Am I becoming an alcoholic?"
"No", he said, "You're getting arthritis in your leg from putting that wet bar change into your pocket."

I think kids (and many adults) have a sense of entitlement these days.

Speaking of change, my doctor told me I should quit drinking.
I asked, "Am I becoming an alcoholic?"
"No", he said, "You're getting arthritis in your leg from putting that wet bar change into your pocket."
An old man was interviewed by the local newspaper on his 90th birthday

He said the reason for his long life is that never drank alcohol

There was a loud crashing noise in the back room and the reporter asked what it was

The old man said “This so embarrassing”

“Thats my father”

“He’s drunk again”

You are right about work ethic. I used to deliver THREE paper routes as a kid in grade school, outsourced collections for one of them lol. I also slugged through many difficult jobs as a teen. Built the trust of management and was loyal (even taking the blame for a mistake my manager was responsible for as the district boss demanded to know who directed me to make a certain decision and I lied and said "I did, thought it might be a good idea". He knew I was feeding bs to him to protect my boss and save his job because I am not and will never be a rat). That said, I also remember working at a mall, my friends outside telling me "come on man" and rushing my duties to the point my boss said "you want to go home early, ok, go ahead" and he never called me back to work. Live and learn. I'm not sure all of this generation will learn about work ethic and honest work for pay but many of them will certainly.
Agree.. Excellent post.

Why is it that fast food resteraunts are becoming notorious for not getting your order right or rather they are bad for leaving your order then missing parts of it, otherwise once you get the bag in your possession ???

It's almost to the point that it is so bad that it seems on purpose... Anyone willing to whistleblow from the inside out on what the heck is going on in the super wealthy industry ???

Are they woke, and their staff is attempting to exact revenge on customer's they might figure are anti-woke ??? LOL... It just happens so much that it doesn't seem accidental anymore.

Is it generational change, where as we have young folk's that just don't give a dam about doing the Best job that they can do, otherwise since given the chance to work a job instead of being a POCrap on their way to the slammer or worse dead from drug overdose??????

Do they want industry to eliminate their jobs ????

Why doesn't industry have better oversight of their services, otherwise in order to correct problem's before they become abusive and entrenched ??

Did we screw ourselves royally as American's, otherwise when we let corporation's destroy our local mom and pop industries ?
Fast food joints have an extremely high turnover rate, especially in this booming economy where there are ten million open jobs. Every single fast food restaurant in my area is hurting for employees. Some are so hard up for employees they have closed their lobbies and only serve via the drive through.

Fast food joints have an extremely high turnover rate, especially in this booming economy where there are ten million open jobs. Every single fast food restaurant in my area is hurting for employees. Some are so hard up for employees they have closed their lobbies and only serve via the drive through.
True, but how does this break down training, quality, character, and the application there of ???? How does it break down management/administration in such a way that it can't keep control of the ship, otherwise in a high end profitable corporation ???

Why the high turnover rates ? Are they profit mills only, and therefore the attitude is a don't give a crap slavery mentality because supply and demand is so strong that such things are being hidden within the overwhelming demand rates ??

Is it the work culture in the new generation coming up ? If so why is this ??

Forum List

Back