Why Exactly Do Liberals Hate Trump?

1, He is NOT poor.
2, He is NOT black.
3, He is NOT ignorant.
4, He is NOT muslim.
5, He is NOT a woman.

That is why so many worship Trump here, all the above. Nasty loves nasty.
Explain why ANY part of the comments you call NASTY, are nasty...

He is a nasty man, and nasty people like other nasty people. Birds of a feather flock together.
Thank you for your moronic, pathetic, sophomoric, utter bull shit capitulation.

Your welcome.

Liberals, so funny a word. One would say Trump led a liberal life, one without rules, morals, etc. He even bragged about it. Is that what you mean by liberal? Sleeping around, not paying taxes, stiffing the small guy? Grabbing pussies! Is that what being a liberal means?
Admitting to this?

I want to know, complaints about liberals and you have elected a man so liberal in his social affairs its unreal.
He has been a huge drain on society of the US, the only thing Trump cares about is making sure his family gets his inheritance tax free, and sets them up. He will mess up. With his history he can't but help himself.

His heart is in the right place, but he still doesn't understand why he feels the way he does about the election.

After a decade of more rightwing hatred directed at any president, perhaps any person, in history,

you don't understand how hate works?

Jesus Christ.

Don't use his name in vain.

And considering the hatred that we're seeing on the streets coming from you folks......I could say I don't understand, but I really do.
You focus the hatred you always have had on one person. Before it was Nixon, then it was Reagan, then it was Sarah Palin, and then it was Bush. Now it's Trump.

1, He is NOT poor.
2, He is NOT black.
3, He is NOT ignorant.
4, He is NOT muslim.
5, He is NOT a woman.

He is a nasty man, and nasty people like other nasty people. Birds of a feather flock together.

Your welcome.
You're.

Liberals, so funny a word. One would say Trump led a liberal life, one without rules, morals, etc. He even bragged about it. Is that what you mean by liberal? Sleeping around, not paying taxes, stiffing the small guy? Grabbing pussies! Is that what being a liberal means?
Admitting to this?

I want to know, complaints about liberals and you have elected a man so liberal in his social affairs its unreal.
He has been a huge drain on society of the US, the only thing Trump cares about is making sure his family gets his inheritance tax free, and sets them up. He will mess up. With his history he can't but help himself.
Penelope.

I was a Democrat for my entire life, until 4 months ago. Though I was not far left leaning.

I have no problem with Trump being liberal. I still consider myself a social liberal. As long as he makes an effort to be a responsible President.

I left the Democrat Party just because of Hillary Clinton and the Deplorables comment and the fact that she called half the country irredeemable. Edit. And calling the Republican party or about half this country the "Enemy."

I've never been a divider and despise this division in this country.

I did not become a Republican.

I am an Independent.

I didn't vote for Trump to vote for Trump.

I voted against Hillary and the choices that the Democrat party made to leave me and many others behind.

I will never forgive the insults, referring to those who are not racists as racists. The broad brush turned me off and away.

This pettiness has got to go.

I served for everyone, for one America, not a divided America.

And no, the Republican party has not been given a pass either.

Shamefully we have people destroying other people's property and the elderly being beaten within inches of their lives.

This is not the America that I sacrificed my entire life for and until this lawlessness and violence ends and is addressed by our President and Hillary Clinton I will not respect the Democrat party and will endlessly work to defeat them.

Last edited:

Your welcome.
You're.
I've made my share of typos because I sometimes don't proofread like I should.
But it's especially satisfying to correct a know-it-all Liberal.
:muahaha:

Your welcome.
You're.
I've made my share of typos because I sometimes don't proofread like I should.
But it's especially satisfying to correct a know-it-all Liberal.
:muahaha:
I've had my fair share too but 'know it all lib' is redundant.

Admitting to this?

Penelope.

I was a Democrat for my entire life, until 4 months ago. Though I was not far left leaning.

I have not problem with Trump being liberal. As long as he makes an effort to be a responsible President.

I left the Democrat Party just because of Hillary Clinton and the Deplorables comment and the fact that she called half the country irredeemable.

I am an Independent.

I voted against Hillary and the choices that the Democrat party made to leave me and many others behind.

I will never forgive the insults, referring to those who are not racists as racists. The broad brush turned me off and away.

Shamefully we have people destroying other people's property and the elderly being beaten within inches of their lives.

This is not the America that I sacrificed my entire life for and until this lawlessness and violence ends and is addressed by our President and Hillary Clinton I will not respect the Democrat party and will endlessly work to defeat them.
Hate to tell you this......but this is really what Democrats wanted all along.
They've been trying to gin this up since Occupy Wallstreet.
The SOBs responsible for this won't be in the Oval Office anymore, but they won't slink away and stop what they're doing. They will continue. This is why Obama isn't retiring to Oahu like he should. He's going to remain in Washington so he can organize this crap.

1) The racism - How are the lives of African-Americans in the inner cities under Democratic rule? Exactly. Who's the REAL racist.
2) The Misogyny - Bill Clinton and Anthony Wiener. Enough said.
3) The ignorance - Pretty everything Liberals have been posting.
4) The bullying - Harry Reid lying about Mitt Romney and his taxes from the Senate floor. Doesn't get any worse than that.

His heart is in the right place, but he still doesn't understand why he feels the way he does about the election.

After a decade of more rightwing hatred directed at any president, perhaps any person, in history,

Jesus Christ.

I didn't agree with Obama, his was still our President. For 8 years I have disagreed with where he was trying to take this country.

I think the hatred of Bush was an all time high and then it passed to Obama but we are already seeing hate toward Trump that will eclipse the hate of the last eight years. Riots are now the losers way.

Admitting to this?

Penelope.

I have not problem with Trump being liberal. As long as he makes an effort to be a responsible President.

I left the Democrat Party just because of Hillary Clinton and the Deplorables comment and the fact that she called half the country irredeemable.

I am an Independent.

Hate to tell you this......but this is really what Democrats wanted all along.
They've been trying to gin this up since Occupy Wallstreet.
The SOBs responsible for this won't be in the Oval Office anymore, but they won't slink away and stop what they're doing. They will continue. This is why Obama isn't retiring to Oahu like he should. He's going to remain in Washington so he can organize this crap.
I agree and more people will reject this nonsense and fight against it.

They will not get their civil war.

Admitting to this?

Penelope.

I am an Independent.

Just the opposite. I have been a Republican, only Dems I voted for was Gore and Kerry, even though I vote for Bush SR, I could not vote for Bush JR.

When the GOP make Pres. Obamas last 2 years and did all they could to tear apart the ACA, I said never again. I had a hard time voting for Romney with the tea party crap.

I can't stand Trump, I have watched him for years, and he will never be a good President, only for the rich ones who hate to pay taxes. He has lived off the middle class far too long. I am glad of the protests..

I will vote straight dem in the mid term elections. Pence is as bad as Trump. The only Rep I would of voted for was Kasich. I will watch Trump and his inner circle like a hawk.

Admitting to this?

Penelope.

I am an Independent.

Just the opposite. I have been a Republican, only Dems I voted for was Gore and Kerry, even though I vote for Bush SR, I could not vote for Bush JR.

When the GOP make Pres. Obamas last 2 years and did all they could to tear apart the ACA, I said never again. I had a hard time voting for Romney with the tea party crap.

I can't stand Trump, I have watched him for years, and he will never be a good President, only for the rich ones who hate to pay taxes. He has lived off the middle class far too long. I am glad of the protests..

I will vote straight dem in the mid term elections. Pence is as bad as Trump. The only Rep I would of voted for was Kasich. I will watch Trump and his inner circle like a hawk.
I'm not letting Trump off easy.

I have no problem with protests. It's the violence and destruction I cannot tolerate.

The National Guard needs to be brought it and stop this madness in its tracks.

Jesus Christ.

I didn't agree with Obama, his was still our President. For 8 years I have disagreed with where he was trying to take this country.

I think the hatred of Bush was an all time high and then it passed to Obama but we are already seeing hate toward Trump that will eclipse the hate of the last eight years. Riots are now the losers way.

So you're pretending that the RW'ers around here never talked about civil war or armed rebellion if THEY lost?

Are you sure?

Jesus Christ.

So you're pretending that the RW'ers around here never talked about civil war or armed rebellion if THEY lost?

Are you sure?

People on the left and right have talked shit for years. When Bush was President we had Randi Rhodes calling for his death it was eight years of liberal stupidity, from Bush stole the election to Sheehan to Operation Pink, 911 and on and on. Obama wins and the birther crap starts, Texas is going to leave the union and on and on. Now, Trump wins, California is now leaving the union and Trump is going to go door to door to grab illegals.

The stupidity from the far left and the far right is mind numbing. How anyone would want to be a part of either party is puzzling to me. My guy didn't win either but life goes on and we will move forward, crying and rioting and making stupid accusations, leaving the union are all just political BS and means nothing. The country needs to grow up.

Forum List

Back