So, why is Hillary not demanding a vote recount you ask?

owebo

Gold Member
Reaction score
my hypothesis is that the voter fraud was so rampant that the democrats can not afford it being exposed....Hillary made a deal with the devil, and that's why she conceded so quickly.

By my guess, the fraud was in the 5 to 7% range and nowhere was it more evident on election night that in Georgia...

Why was Georgia not called? Because democrats turned Atlanta into a faucet city unbenounced to America.

Thoughts?

Penelope

Diamond Member
Reaction score
my hypothesis is that the voter fraud was so rampant that the democrats can not afford it being exposed....Hillary made a deal with the devil, and that's why she conceded so quickly.

By my guess, the fraud was in the 5 to 7% range and nowhere was it more evident on election night that in Georgia...

Why was Georgia not called? Because democrats turned Atlanta into a faucet city unbenounced to America.

Thoughts?
She is so much above Trump, if the shoe had been on the other foot, there would of been a recount.

Trump kept saying the election was rigged, he was right, he forgot to add in his favor. No one wins by the skin of their teeth in all the swing states.

OP
owebo

owebo

Gold Member
Reaction score

Thoughts?
She is so much above Trump, if the shoe had been on the other foot, there would of been a recount.

Trump kept saying the election was rigged, he was right, he forgot to add in his favor. No one wins by the skin of their teeth in all the swing states.
Fascinating.....so you think Hillary should demand a recount?

Maryland Patriot

Gold Member
Reaction score

Thoughts?

maybe in California to see if we can find those votes that put her over the top on the popular vote. Im betting that there was a large democrat funded illegal voter turnout in california.

The VOR

Gold Member
Reaction score

Thoughts?

maybe in California to see if we can find those votes that put her over the top on the popular vote. Im betting that there was a large democrat funded illegal voter turnout in california.
Why don't you look into that for us since you seem to have the inside track on that.

OP
owebo

owebo

Gold Member
Reaction score

Thoughts?

And Illinois.....

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Thoughts?
I agree.

I feel that much of America is reflective of areas where the Democrats haven't been messing with the results.
Democrats manufacture votes. They don't inspire people to vote for them.

OP
owebo

owebo

Gold Member
Reaction score

Thoughts?
I agree.

I feel that much of America is reflective of areas where the Democrats haven't been messing with the results.
Democrats manufacture votes. They don't inspire people to vote for them.
Look at Pennsylvania, Philadelphia is a well documented democrat faucet city....democrats can't call for a recount less they be exposed....

EverCurious

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yea that's what I figured the second she conceded. Too much cheating on her end to expose so she didn't have a choice.

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
She doesn't care. She was only running so Trump would get elected..

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Reaction score
why? she lost by 40 states,,,,the states where she lost by 12/14 votes wont be enough to give her 270. Trump got a lot more electoral votes, she could of won Florida and Guam and still lost.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Reaction score
imagine if she lost a nail biter in Florida by about 500 votes and they traced it to broward country? u think she would ask?

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Thoughts?
Your "hypothesis"....:lol: congratulations on your big word. Was any of the states really, really close like Florida was in 2000?

OP
owebo

owebo

Gold Member
Reaction score
imagine if she lost a nail biter in Florida by about 500 votes and they traced it to broward country? u think she would ask?
Great question....Perhaps that's why she waited as long as she did to concede.....

OP
owebo

owebo

Gold Member
Reaction score

Thoughts?
Your "hypothesis"....:lol: congratulations on your big word. Was any of the states really, really close like Florida was in 2000?
Tell your mommy thanks for explaining the word to you...

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List