Why every rational person must accept evolution

And I have shown time and time again that you are a liar.

lol....you haven't even articulated a single argument....all you have done is claim superiority without demonstrating it.....(wait, that's another failure of the scientific method isn't it).......

I don't think you have a clue as to how science works. Otherwise, we would not be in disagreement here.

really?.....which one of understands the scientific method......

Last edited:
Only someone who was there can definitively say how we came to be. Since is umm no one here on the internets was their theories are just that. Trust me I want to know the real answer. Unfortunately there will never be one.

That's like saying we can't determine the guilty party in a murder case if someone wasn't there to witness the crime. Of course, that notion simply isn't true.

What a ridiculous apple orange comparison.

Only someone who was there can definitively say how we came to be. Since is umm no one here on the internets was their theories are just that. Trust me I want to know the real answer. Unfortunately there will never be one.

That's like saying we can't determine the guilty party in a murder case if someone wasn't there to witness the crime. Of course, that notion simply isn't true.

Crime scene investigations are, by definition, scientific investigations. They use the exact same scientific method that scientists use in investigating ANY phenomenon, whether it is a star, a rock, a fossil, or a disease. The comparison is completely appropriate.

And I have shown time and time again that you are a liar.

lol....you haven't even articulated a single argument....all you have done is claim superiority without demonstrating it.....(wait, that's another failure of the scientific method isn't it).......

All you have shown us here is your willingness to ignore evidence and refuse to answer questions. Which makes your arguments dishonest.

orogenicman said:
I don't think you have a clue as to how science works. Otherwise, we would not be in disagreement here.[/quote=profguy]really?.....which one of understands the scientific method......

I do. You don't.

Crime scene investigations are, by definition, scientific investigations. They use the exact same scientific method that scientists use in investigating ANY phenomenon, whether it is a star, a rock, a fossil, or a disease. The comparison is completely appropriate.

No it's not.

Bill Nye the science guy versus creationist

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6kgvhG3AkI#t=6604"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6kgvhG3AkI#t=6604[/ame]

The only real problem I saw with Bill Nye's presentation is that he inadequately addressed Ham's claim about the inconsistency of radioisotopic dating methods. Ham gave an example where scientists allegedly dated a rock formation to several hundred million years but dated a log found in the formation to 45,000 years using carbon dating. His answer should have been that no scientist would have dated a log found in hundreds of millions of year old rock using radiocarbon dating, since that method is only valid up to 45,000-50,000 years. So no wonder the log didn't show an older date. However, if they had used a more appropriate method on the log, the dates would have been much more consistent.

Yes as soon as you return from your evidence collecting trip at the beginning of time I will be glad to.

I forgot to add, the other issue I had was that when Bill Nye presented his fossil, and Ham completely ignored it, I would have tossed it right over his head!

All you have shown us here is your willingness to ignore evidence and refuse to answer questions. Which makes your arguments dishonest.

I'm still waiting for you to engage in the argument......pointing your finger in vague directions is not debate.......and for the fourth time, if you think I have not answered a question simply ask it again and I will......

I'm still waiting for you to engage in the argument......pointing your finger in vague directions is not debate.......and for the fourth time, if you think I have not answered a question simply ask it again and I will......

That's because you assume that there is an argue to engage in. There is no question here. Evolution is a fact. The theory of evolution explains the fact of evolution. If you want to have a religious discussion, I suggest you start a thread in the religion forum.

900,000 year old almost-human footprints found in England.

900,000 year old footprints of earliest northern Europeans discovered - Telegraph

49 footprints from 5 individuals, including 2 children, from the homo antecessor group. homo antecessor may be an ancestor of both neanderthals and modern humans, or maybe not. That's still not determined. This find pushes back the timetable for the spread of human-types into England from 700,000 years to 900,000 years.

The earliest date for pottery is 29,000 BC. So stone tools only for that group.

No fire either, as that didn't come around in Europe until around 400,000 years ago.

I forgot to add, the other issue I had was that when Bill Nye presented his fossil, and Ham completely ignored it, I would have tossed it right over his head!

Why ruin a perfectly good fossil? Make sure it hits something soft!:lol:

Forum List

Back