‘Why Even Wait’ To Decertify Arizona,

Believe it or not Trump had something to say.

Wendy Rogers

@WendyRogersAZ
DECERTIFY THE ELECTION
2:40 PM · Jul 15, 2021
Why indeed. Go for it!

LOL....

In one month, I'll make sure to ask why Arizona hasn't flipped to your blob..... Make it a year. I'll ask again then too.

Wendy Rogers

@WendyRogersAZ
DECERTIFY THE ELECTION
Why indeed. Go for it!

LOL....

In one month, I'll make sure to ask why Arizona hasn't flipped to your blob..... Make it a year. I'll ask again then too.
That "blob" may very well run again. If he wins, you'd better get ready to decide how involved you want to be in the chaos your party will create. I think it's clear that after the way you guys bitched, moaned, and held your breath for four years after he won the first time, there is no way he'll be accepted this time. So... make your plans early about which city you want to help burn.
Maybe you'll strike lucky and Milley's fat traitorous ass will just pull a real old-fashioned coup. If he does, this nation is on its way down, fast.

Wendy Rogers

@WendyRogersAZ
DECERTIFY THE ELECTION
Why indeed. Go for it!

LOL....

That "blob" may very well run again. If he wins, you'd better get ready to decide how involved you want to be in the chaos your party will create. I think it's clear that after the way you guys bitched, moaned, and held your breath for four years after he won the first time, there is no way he'll be accepted this time. So... make your plans early about which city you want to help burn.
Maybe you'll strike lucky and Milley's fat traitorous ass will just pull a real old-fashioned coup. If he does, this nation is on its way down, fast.
Whatever loser.

Didn't the blob appoint Milley?

Wendy Rogers

@WendyRogersAZ
DECERTIFY THE ELECTION

It cannot be de certified unless the evidence is there. How do you think the SC would react to that or you didn't think of that.
You don't like democracy apparently but want government by stealth and fascism.
What a ridiculous proposition.

Forum List

Back