Psaki reveals White House (government) is consulting with Facebook to 'flag misinformation'

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas
https://www.foxnews.com/media/critics-slam-psaki-white-houseconsulting-facebook-flag-misinformation
Critics roundly condemned the White House after Press Secretary Jen Psaki revealed the Biden administration is working with Facebook to flag "problematic" posts that "spread disinformation" on COVID-19.

On Thursday, Psaki was asked a question regarding the Biden administration’s request for tech companies to be more "aggressive" when policing what they referred to as "misinformation." Psaki revealed that the White House is "in regular touch with social media platforms" to handle it.

COMMENT:

BOOOM!!! That is GOVERNMENT using Facebook as a tool of censorship!!!

1ST AMENDMENT WILL APPLY!!!

tenor.gif

dblack?

:dunno:

Last edited:
That is GOVERNMENT using Facebook as a tool of censorship!!!
you're just figuring this out Boots?

you should check out the FB journalism project, greasing anything on line since 2017

with, of course, their stipulations

ya don't hear the sound of jackboots in that, you're either deaf, wearing 'em, or lickin' 'em

~S~

No, I've been saying it for months and all I've got in response is the same butt-fucking nonsense.

"No evidence."

This is all proof I need right here.

The first amendment shall apply.

:cool:

We partner with news publishers and nonprofits to combat misinformation,

~S~

https://www.foxnews.com/media/critics-slam-psaki-white-houseconsulting-facebook-flag-misinformation
Critics roundly condemned the White House after Press Secretary Jen Psaki revealed the Biden administration is working with Facebook to flag "problematic" posts that "spread disinformation" on COVID-19.

On Thursday, Psaki was asked a question regarding the Biden administration’s request for tech companies to be more "aggressive" when policing what they referred to as "misinformation." Psaki revealed that the White House is "in regular touch with social media platforms" to handle it.

COMMENT:

tenor.gif

dblack?

Corporations cannot do on behalf of gubmint, what gubmint itself is prohibited from doing.

Right dblack ?.....Right, gipper ?....

Where are all the other cafeteria "libertarians" on this?

COMMENT:

tenor.gif

dblack?

Corporations cannot do on behalf of gubmint, what gubmint itself is prohibited from doing.
Of course they can. Why not?

No, I've been saying it for months and all I've got in response is the same butt-fucking nonsense.

"No evidence."

This is all proof I need right here.

The first amendment shall apply.
The joint is loaded down with cafeteria "libertarians", who seem to believe that "MUH PRIVAT COMPNEES!" are acting on their own, and not playing up to the gubmint Jacobins who cover their asses from liability for their fascist actions.

Last edited:

COMMENT:

tenor.gif

dblack?

Like I said - a cafeteria "libertarian".

COMMENT:

tenor.gif

dblack?

So, all a tyrannical government has to do is pressure a corporation to censor free speech and you think it's NOT government action?

Seriously?

Never, ever, EVER call yourself a libertarian.

COMMENT:

tenor.gif

dblack?

So, all a tyrannical government has to do is pressure a corporation to censor free speech and you think it's NOT government action?

Seriously?

Never, ever, EVER call yourself a libertarian.

Whatever it is that you dumb fuckers imagine "libertarian" to mean - I ain't it, rest assured.

To be fair...

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

The government has made no such law. However I do believe that it has violated the spirit in which the Amendment was made.

To be fair...

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

The government has made no such law. However I do believe that it has violated the spirit in which the Amendment was made.
Should this admonition apply to everyone? I mean, if I have a website, and I agree with the current government that Trumpsters are miscreants, beneath contempt, and ban them from my site - is that a violation of the "spirit" of the First Amendment, of freedom of speech? Or is it actually an expression of freedom of speech? Should I be prohibited from "censoring" them?

Forum List

Back