Why don’t you wear a mask?

What's really funny is hes calling YOU a pussy and yet it's HIM who is crying like a baby because not everyone wants to walk around looking like a fucking moron wearing a non-functional mask to appease the gov't.

You fall into the pussy category too! What's more, you need to douche. An employee of mine lost his wife to COVID-19. May you suffer the same. Karma is a bitch!

So how is that janitorial work?

You just destroyed whatever point you were failing to make.
Your mind is set in concrete and your ears are stuffed full of dried bullshit. There's nothing I could say that would convince you to stop being the weak, angry, pathetic, little follower you are.

You apparently don't follow the news. You ass will be locked out of everything without a mask. Enjoy dumbass!
All these places say that but all I do is say "No.", and I am left alone after to continue my business.

That's all it takes to make all of this nonsense go away, you just have to say a one word, complete sentence; "No. ".

And that bothers you IMO, because you are one of those herd animals who is just too scared to stand up for yourself, and you go along with anything rather than just standing up and saying "No." Pussies like you are always resentful towards folks who aren't as cowardly as they know themselves to be.

Sorry you are not feeling well, pal. If you will suffocate wearing a mask, then wear a SHIELD. You listen to your grifter and I will take my chances with the medical and science communities. It matters not who matters more. It matters that we get a handle on this virus that is spreading. Wearing a mask does not make me feel good about myself as that is hardly a fun thing to do. It makes me feel somewhat protected which is better than no mask. The Memorial day coming out parties at beaches, restaurants, bars, etc. resulted in this explosion, and from the way you are flapping in the breeze, you didn't learn much.
Sorry. I won't be wearing a shield either. I guess you just don't get it. You think I'm being obtuse, defiant or stupid. I just like to breathe, and I don't like to waste money on stupid things I don't need that don't do anything but make it impossible to breathe just so that others feel more secure. This is all horsecrap, wear a mask if you want, wear one if you can, don't make a law everyone can't follow, best thing to do is just social distance best you can and wait for the vaccine.
My physical condition is such that if I contract this virus, I will die. I am a high risk for sure. You, on the other hand, think that by wearing a face-covering, others will feel more secure. That is correct and in addition, you also will be more secure because face coverings protect both ways according to the medical profession. You must not allow
Trump to dictate every aspect of your life. He has a different agenda than you.

I guess we can say "fuck" Trump also because of his failure to contain this virus, yes?

what is "failure to contain virus" mean?
there ain't no comparison. PUBLIC HEALTH is a
thing. The face mask probably does stem contagion Studies which show that it does not
protect the wearer are NOT AT ISSUE

what is your issue, Frey???
Failure to contain the virus is his wasting 2 months before acknowledgment of the problem, pressing to open the country too soon, dissing the idea of facial protection and social distancing, denigrating the medical community
so that his followers will listen only to him.

I guess we can say "fuck" Trump also because of his failure to contain this virus, yes?

thing. The face mask probably does stem contagion Studies which show that it does not

Failure to contain the virus is his wasting 2 months before acknowledgment of the problem, pressing to open the country too soon, dissing the idea of facial protection and social distancing, denigrating the medical community
Why do you think everyone is following Trump's lead, rather than making their own decisions?

Not everyone is a follower..... there are a LOT of people who actually think for themselves rather than just doing whatever everyone else does.

Why do you think everyone is following Trump's lead, rather than making their own decisions?

Not everyone is a follower..... there are a LOT of people who actually think for themselves rather than just doing whatever everyone else does.
Trump followers are always accepting his bad behavior. His constant misrepresentations are always acceptable
and believed by his minions. What bad behavior and misrepresentations will be the response, yes?

You are not asked to wear it forever, it will save lives,

Masks are one part of OSHA 1910-1030 's doctrine, which addresses PPE in it's entirety. So to place faith in 'mask only' is akin to trusting rubbers from a porcupine ....
DkfG.gif
~S~

Trump followers are always accepting his bad behavior. His constant misrepresentations are always acceptable
and believed by his minions. What bad behavior and misrepresentations will be the response, yes?
How so?
Be specific; explain how someone is following his lead rather than making their own decisions.

And if you can't do that, then maybe you're just full of shit and hating on people for not voting the way you want them to.

All these places say that but all I do is say "No.", and I am left alone after to continue my business.

That's all it takes to make all of this nonsense go away, you just have to say a one word, complete sentence; "No. ".
You come into my place of business and do that and you will be firmly and politely asked to mask up or leave. Should you refuse...you're gone. Should you refuse to leave the police will be called .

It's that simple. And more and more businesses will be like mine...because we simply can't let this virus run rampant

You come into my place of business and do that and you will be firmly and politely asked to mask up or leave. Should you refuse...you're gone. Should you refuse to leave the police will be called .

It's that simple. And more and more businesses will be like mine...because we simply can't let this virus run rampant
If I'm asked to leave I will; I have repeatedly said that, over and over and over again. But people are NOT asking me to...... and that is what is really pissing you and the rest of the followers off.

People are not following your weak and pathetic example, they are instead respecting my wish to do as I choose.

So suck it, lemming.

You are not asked to wear it forever, it will save lives,

Masks are one part of OSHA 1910-1030 's doctrine, which addresses PPE in it's entirety. So to place faith in 'mask only' is akin to trusting rubbers from a porcupine ....
DkfG.gif
~S~
Face Masks Really Do Matter. The Scientific Evidence Is Growing.
New research suggests that face coverings help reduce the transmission of droplets, though some masks are more protective than others
By
Caitlin McCabe
July 18, 2020 10:41 am ET
Face masks are emerging as one of the most powerful weapons to fight the novel coronavirus, with growing evidence that facial coverings help prevent transmission—even if an infected wearer is in close contact with others.
Robert Redfield, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said he believes the pandemic could be brought under control over the next four to eight weeks if “we could get everybody to wear a mask right now.” His comments, made Tuesday with the Journal of the American Medical Association,...

Forum List

Back