Why don’t republicans seem to understand the consequences of tax cuts?

And I quickly stripped the bark off you..
You ain't stripped the bark of jack shit, Mr. Gubmint Cheez.

"Geniuses" like you have given us $30 trillion in debt, two world wars, numerous "police actions" and ":authorizations for the use of force" leaving literally millions dead in their wakes, uncounted weapons systems -that don't work- that no General ever asked for, military bases in over 130 nations, a "retirement" Ponzi scheme that's facing demographic Armageddon, a "medical insurance" Ponzi scheme that now costs well in excess of 10X what it was projected to, a welfare state that exploded the single-parent household, urban areas that are 3rd world shitholes, a "dollar" that doesn't buy what 5¢ did a century ago, a tax system that a fucking quantum physicist can't make hear or tails out of, ad nauseum.

So spare us all your know-it-all snobbery....You're not the first one to land here who fancies himself an oracle, and you're easily more tedious and banal than any of those predecessors.

And I quickly stripped the bark off you..
254DB023-218F-4C0A-941D-C0E69DF5304B.jpeg

Sock puppet sez what?

You ain't stripped the bark of jack shit, Mr. Gubmint Cheez.

"Geniuses" like you have given us $30 trillion in debt, two world wars, numerous "police actions" and ":authorizations for the use of force" leaving literally millions dead in their wakes, uncounted weapons systems -that don't work- that no General ever asked for, military bases in over 130 nations, a "retirement" Ponzi scheme that's facing demographic Armageddon, a "medical insurance" Ponzi scheme that now costs well in excess of 10X what it was projected to, a welfare state that exploded the single-parent household, urban areas that are 3rd world shitholes, a "dollar" that doesn't buy what 5¢ did a century ago, a tax system that a fucking quantum physicist can't make hear or tails out of, ad nauseum.

So spare us all your know-it-all snobbery....You're not the first one to land here who fanies himself an oraccle, and your're easily more tedious and banal than any of those predecessors.
I'm gonna teach you how to fish.

Here are the numbers

Federal Budget Receipts and Outlays: | The American Presidency Project

Here's the easiest way to calculate Compound Growth Rates (with instructions)

TVM Solver (Time, Value, Money)

the first thing you're gonna do is figure out who is, and is not, "fiscally responsible".

Then, for a quick primer of why US treasuries matter

When you're informed by more than indignation, hollaback.

Toddster,

Unless you're paying, I'm not giving lessons.

I can't cure your Stupid.
“Virtually no idea is too ridiculous to be accepted, even by very intelligent and highly educated people, if it provides a way for them to feel special and important. Some confuse that feeling with idealism.”
― Thomas Sowell

I'm gonna teach you how to fish.

Here are the numbers

Federal Budget Receipts and Outlays: | The American Presidency Project

Here's the easiest way to calculate Compound Growth Rates (with instructions)

TVM Solver (Time, Value, Money)

the first thing you're gonna do is figure out who is, and is not, "fiscally responsible".

Then, for a quick primer of why US treasuries matter

When you're informed by more than indignation, hollaback.

You don't even know a political philosophy from an economic model, so put a fucking sock in it, Mr. Gubmint Cheez,

No...you didn't.

Scrub requested 3.1 trillion in early 2008.

Then he requested 700 billion for TARP.

That, according to your math, would make 3.8 trillion BEFORE Obama "added" 800 billion.

Were FY2009 expenditures 4.6 trillion?

Was Obama spending $700 billion for TARP every year?

“Virtually no idea is too ridiculous to be accepted, even by very intelligent and highly educated people, if it provides a way for them to feel special and important. Some confuse that feeling with idealism.”
― Thomas Sowell
Please...not that tedious fossil...

I beseech you..

Forum List

Back