Why Doesn’t the Left Ever Move to Mexico?

We heard before the 2016 election the left threaten to move to Canada or Europe, not Mexico?

It’s interesting they want to move to Canada or Europe. They don’t move to Mexico.

Anyone have an idea why that is?
There's a reason Mexicans don't want to live in Mexico, either.

This eludes you?
Yes, the reason is that it's infested with Mexicans. Mexico would be a paradise otherwise.

Whats taking so long? How much longer are we going to have to wait? Drumpfs grand children will be dead by the time Mexico pays for the wall at this rate. :rolleyes:

What wall? Nothing to pay for yet. Do you generally pay for your food in a restaurant before you eat? NVM...the places you go, the answer is Yes. LMAO.
Youre a dummy if you think paying for the wall is like going to the restaurant. The way it works is that there is a budget and then the wall gets built. :rolleyes:

Nope. You’re dumb. His point was once it’s built he would pay for it via taxes on Mexico. I love making a monkey out of you.
He said nothing about taxing Mexico you fool until Mexico publicly announced hell no they wouldnt pay for it. You cant make a monkey our of me since youre already a monkey.

Google is your friend. And likely your only one. I evolved You have yet to.
You havent evolved. You are one of the retarded monkeys that believe Mexico is going to pay for the wall. :rolleyes:

We heard before the 2016 election the left threaten to move to Canada or Europe, not Mexico?

It’s interesting they want to move to Canada or Europe. They don’t move to Mexico.

Probably because its known that Toronto and Vancouver have plenty of fine women.
So Mexican women are all pigs?
Why do you think Mexican women are all pigs? Do you want to mud wrestle a pig?

What wall? Nothing to pay for yet. Do you generally pay for your food in a restaurant before you eat? NVM...the places you go, the answer is Yes. LMAO.
Youre a dummy if you think paying for the wall is like going to the restaurant. The way it works is that there is a budget and then the wall gets built. :rolleyes:

Nope. You’re dumb. His point was once it’s built he would pay for it via taxes on Mexico. I love making a monkey out of you.
He said nothing about taxing Mexico you fool until Mexico publicly announced hell no they wouldnt pay for it. You cant make a monkey our of me since youre already a monkey.

You havent evolved. You are one of the retarded monkeys that believe Mexico is going to pay for the wall. :rolleyes:

You changed the narrative. I said he said Mexico would pay for it indirectly. You're dumber than a monkey.

How Trump plans to make Mexico pay for the wall

Probably because its known that Toronto and Vancouver have plenty of fine women.
That's a question, dumbfuck. You're the one who believes that Mexican women aren't appealing. You just said so.

You changed the narrative. I said he said Mexico would pay for it indirectly. You're dumber than a monkey.

No. You claimed Drumpf was going to tax Mexico. Youre an idiot for believing he was ever going to get Mexico to pay for the wall you dumb hairy monkey. :rolleyes:

That's a question, dumbfuck. You're the one who believes that Mexican women aren't appealing. You just said so.
I know its a question lice head. I asked why you thought Mexican women were pigs. Where did you get the idea that they were pigs or unappealing? :rolleyes:

I know its a question lice head. I asked why you thought Mexican women were pigs. Where did you get the idea that they were pigs or unappealing? :rolleyes:

Your sweetie is waiting at the border.
upload_2018-12-11_15-56-25.jpeg

You're a fucking moron. I didn't say Mexican women were pigs. I asked why you think they're pigs. Quit lying and admit you're a bigot who turns up his nose at Mexican women.

You're a fucking moron. I didn't say Mexican women were pigs. I asked why you think they're pigs. Quit lying and admit you're a bigot who turns up his nose at Mexican women.
You did say Mexican women were pigs lice head. Why would you ask me if I thought they were pigs since I never said the word pig? :rolleyes:

No. You claimed Drumpf was going to tax Mexico. Youre an idiot for believing he was ever going to get Mexico to pay for the wall you dumb hairy monkey. :rolleyes:

Whoever said I believed anything? Monkeys are more evolved than you.

You did say Mexican women were pigs lice head. Why would you ask me if I thought they were pigs since I never said the word pig? :rolleyes:
No, I didn't say that, you brain-dead piece of shit.

Your sweetie is waiting at the border.
View attachment 234210
You look like a tranny. No thanks homie.

LOL...your sweetie looks like a tranny. BTW, appears you have something against trannies, what kind of fricken liberal is that.

They are certainly smarter. He doesn't seem to understand that when you put a question mark at the end of a sentence that means it's a question.

I said you you believed Mexico would pay for it. Monkeys like you are more evolved to have stringy hair. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back