Why doesn't congress investigate 2020 election?

Damn right you will. You’re not capable of engaging even a moderately intelligent person.
`Do you even know a moderately intelligent person.

Because all you do is post bullshit conspiracy theories and worship a deeply flawed manchild.

I would think something that important would be a top priority for a Republican led congress.

Perhaps they know there is nothing to investigate?
You people come up with the dumbest ideas. I love how the left would be expected to be okay with republicans doing the investigation. If democrats did, you simpletons would trust absolutely nothing about it. Obviously that’s how I feel republicans.

The good news for you is that non-partisan entities have investigated it and courts have thrown out challenges due to lack of evidence. The election wasn’t rigged was the determination! Yay! Now we can all move on.z

You people come up with the dumbest ideas. I love how the left would be expected to be okay with republicans doing the investigation. If democrats did, you simpletons would trust absolutely nothing about it. Obviously that’s how I feel republicans.

The good news for you is that non-partisan entities have investigated it and courts have thrown out challenges due to lack of evidence. The election wasn’t rigged was the determination! Yay! Now we can all move on.z
This was not just the Democrats. The Congress was complicit.

Do you think they won't because they are afraid they prove Trump was correct? This brings up another point. Why isn't Trump calling for them to do this?
Thanks for the anti American garbage propaganda about our wonderful law enforcement and DOJ, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus seditionist Russian tools.....

Biden won. It is way past time to stop being a whiny, sore loser little bitch. Be an adult, not a child and move on.
You are an idiot if you really think he won. I think you are scared to say anything different.

You are an idiot if you really think he won. I think you are scared to say anything different.
Of course he won. I even think Trump won legitimately in 2016. As god awful as that was, I accepted that it happened. I’m not a precious snowflake like you are.

You are OK with a congress that lets an election being illegally overt turned. Shouldn't election integrity be the number one top priority for them? Even over the border?

Refusing to investigate a possible illegal US presidential election is tantamount to treason.
A few republicans did ask for investigations, but honestly, no politician wants to say the election that put him in office was anything other than squeaky-clean.

Dems don't think they stole it, they think they bought it fair and square. They knew they weren't going to beat Trump by campaigning, so they didn't bother.

Instead, they put what would have been campaign money into directly administering the election. They focused most of the resources in those 6 key States, and concentrated the ballots in huge counting centers that they controlled.

They are proud of it- they called it "fortifying democracy"

I would think something that important would be a top priority for a Republican led congress.

Perhaps they know there is nothing to investigate?
I think the house should do this.
Drop those pesky impeachment displays and hold hearings on why the 2020 election was stolen.
They should do this on CSPAN and FOX news every day and have weekend hearings as well.

This is a sure winner come election day.

No evidence that could be substantiated was presented.

It makes zero difference if I’m okay with it or not. I had little faith in government before 2020, and even less now. My only concern is whether or not they’ll get away with it again. Regardless, I think it’s probably akin to the Epstein island situation: too many deep state actors involved for the bureaucracy to ever reveal what really happened. They can’t risk the citizenry withdrawing their consent to be governed if it becomes known how corrupt they all are. That would be the end of the duopoly’s gravy train and the demise of America’s version of royalty.
It would follow that every member of congress must be in on the conspiracy to keep it quiet. Do you agree with that?

It would follow that every member of congress must be in on the conspiracy to keep it quiet. Do you agree with that?
No, but one might contend that enough of them, in positions of power, are letting it slide to keep their places at the trough.

I'm no constitutional expert but I don't think Congress has the independent authority to investigate the results of a presidential election. Not to mention, the top federal investigative authority has been weaponized by the president to track down and imprison every demonstrator on Jan 6.
Why not?

They were given trials, or they pleaded out. Was every judge, prosecutor, and jury member on these cases in on the plot?

No, but one might contend that enough of them, in positions of power, are letting it slide to keep their places at the trough.
Including Trump? I would think think he would be calling for it louder than anybody else. He apparently has the proof. Surly the POTUS would never be so irresponsible as make such serious accusations without proof.

Forum List

Back