Why doesn't congress investigate 2020 election?

Seriously? This is the reason they are not going to investigate the most serious attack on our democratic system in our history?

You are OK with them not finding out what really happened?
Dems have been attacking our democracy for decades. Rules are anathema to Democrats.

I would think something that important would be a top priority for a Republican led congress.

Perhaps they know there is nothing to investigate?
Perhaps they know you can't go back in time and undo it.
Regardless, the dims have proven themselves incompetent, so let's just move on and see what happens this fall, while remaining vigilant.

I would think something that important would be a top priority for a Republican led congress.

Perhaps they know there is nothing to investigate?
Suppose they did? And suppose they found rampant fraud.

Then what?

There is absolutely no doubt in any honest person's mind that there was fraud and illegalities in the 2020 election. No doubt whatsoever.

Then what? Seriously. What??

Perhaps they know you can't go back in time and undo it.
Regardless, the dims have proven themselves incompetent, so let's just move on and see what happens this fall, while remaining vigilant.
You are OK with a congress that lets an election being illegally overt turned. Shouldn't election integrity be the number one top priority for them? Even over the border?

Refusing to investigate a possible illegal US presidential election is tantamount to treason.

Suppose they did? And suppose they found rampant fraud.

Then what?

There is absolutely no doubt in any honest person's mind that there was fraud and illegalities in the 2020 election. No doubt whatsoever.

Then what? Seriously. What??
It's really pretty obvious what to do.

Prosecute those responsible. Pass or change laws to stop it from happening in the future.

You are OK with a congress that lets an election being illegally overt turned. Shouldn't election integrity be the number one top priority for them? Even over the border?

Refusing to investigate a possible illegal US presidential election is tantamount to treason.
It makes zero difference if I’m okay with it or not. I had little faith in government before 2020, and even less now. My only concern is whether or not they’ll get away with it again. Regardless, I think it’s probably akin to the Epstein island situation: too many deep state actors involved for the bureaucracy to ever reveal what really happened. They can’t risk the citizenry withdrawing their consent to be governed if it becomes known how corrupt they all are. That would be the end of the duopoly’s gravy train and the demise of America’s version of royalty.

It makes zero difference if I’m okay with it or not. I had little faith in government before 2020, and even less now. My only concern is whether or not they’ll get away with it again. Regardless, I think it’s probably akin to the Epstein island situation: too many deep state actors involved for the bureaucracy to ever reveal what really happened. They can’t risk the citizenry withdrawing their consent to be governed if it becomes known how corrupt they all are. That would be the end of the duopoly’s gravy train and the demise of America’s version of royalty.
Boi, you're one stupid hot mess.

I'm no constitutional expert but I don't think Congress has the independent authority to investigate the results of a presidential election. Not to mention, the top federal investigative authority has been weaponized by the president to track down and imprison every demonstrator on Jan 6.

Forum List

Back