Why doesn't congress investigate 2020 election?

It’s 50 separate elections. Many corrupted beyond belief. State workers hide and lie about all of it. They will not let outsiders come in and find out what they did.

Hundreds of thousands of ballot scan images missing in GA without penalty…..just a glitch. AZ could not let Lake win and possibly dig into it so the State cartel put in idiot Boss Hobbs.

4 Chocolate cities were used to dump in D ballots after the election ended and they knew how many were needed (during “shutdown”).

Too much for words here. it’s all been posted in bits & pieces. Congress gets rich either way. 98% Deep State.//

Rigged Presidential elections are only about which party is going to control the PORK spending. Trump caught them all sleeping and won in 2016. The swamp took steps to make sure that wasn't going to happen again in 2020. The swamp isn't going to investigate themselves.
and quickly spent $8T we didn’t have.

Do you think they won't because they are afraid they prove Trump was correct? This brings up another point. Why isn't Trump calling for them to do this?
Looks like much of it will end up being decided by the SCOTUS. News at eleven.

Rigged Presidential elections are only about which party is going to control the PORK spending. Trump caught them all sleeping and won in 2016. The swamp took steps to make sure that wasn't going to happen again in 2020. The swamp isn't going to investigate themselves.
Trump broke all the rules, especially the one that says that a nominee must emerge from smoke-filled back rooms filled with oligarchs and other king-makers.

The answers from election deniers here have been interesting. Apparently Trump supporters don't care if they get to the bottom of election fraud or not. But Hunter Biden............
They just move on to their next scam. The next one will be why trump didnt win the 2024 election. That one will keep them busy for another few years bitching, moaning, and coming up with excuses.

My guess they would not get any cooperation from the courts and the dems... our justice system is broken... don't expect justice until its fixed...
I don't think that's the case. The problem is that there is no Constitutional remedy for a stolen election. Nor is there Constitutional authority for the Courts or Congress to change the results of an election. The only thing that can be done is to fix the problems and not let it happen again.

Dude, WTF.

That is just maga propaganda
This has happened since unions were organized and has resulting in major lawsuits against the unions which have resulted in SCOTUS decisions against them.

Last edited:
I would think something that important would be a top priority for a Republican led congress.

Perhaps they know there is nothing to investigate?

"A bill forming the commission passed the House of Representatives on May 19,[4] with all Democrats and 35 Republicans voting in support of it."

"However, it was blocked by Senate Republicans on May 28, with 54 Senators voting in favor and 35 voting against, failing to clear the 60 votes needed to break a filibuster."

There wasn't one because the REPUBLICANS didn't want one.

What a surprise.

Of course not, the fact that a GOP led congress won't investigate it and Trump isn't pushing them to do so is very telling. I wanted to see the excuses the cultists would come up with defending it.

They had to really stretch for this one.
I like hoe Comer walked out of the closed door meeting with Hunter without asking a single question.

I would think something that important would be a top priority for a Republican led congress.

Perhaps they know there is nothing to investigate?
Not only did every state certify their vote totals as valid but also it would be up to the DOJ, not a partisan Congress, to investigate a states vote total, and as we all know......."Attorney General William Barr declared Tuesday the U.S. Justice Department has uncovered no evidence of widespread voter fraud that could change the outcome of the 2020 election."

Forum List

Back