Why does Trump have so many enemies?

Because he represents the people and the nation first not the establishment...but look where the establishment was taking us....endless wars and corrupt hand outs from abroad....politicians we can't remove raking in the bucks from everyone in the world but the workers in America.....we were tired of being their chumps...so we sent in an assassin called an outsider...an outsider that doesn't need their money and doesn't care about power....

I believe the American "elites" who comprise the political Left secretly despise the hardworking middle class. They hate us because honestly we can get by without them for the most part other than the basic regulation every large society needs .We can get healthcare insurance through our employers, we can create our own retirement accounts, we can teach our own kids morals without the propaganda they want to feed them in schools, and we can do things, technical things these politicians have no idea how to do. We also have the ability to escape the middle class and become very wealthy. I believe they are ignorant of what the spirit of hard work really is and how it makes a person complete. They misunderstand us and fear us, they themselves while being highly educated... are not necessarily highly intelligent. Over time they believe their own circuitous propaganda thinking that everyone is a dangerous, racist rube who needs to be reined in. The non stop attack on Trump, reaching fever pitched levels is proof of their insanity and cunning nature that disregards the obligation of their oath to the citizens they are supposed to represent.

...like this?v

Great article explaining why all the "powers that be" hate Trump. Sounds like this doctor pretty well nails it.

It only covers some of the ideas behind hating Rump. It leaves out the legit reasons. And I won't bore you with retyping all those nor does it deserve any links. It's been hashed and rehashed already.

I suggest you read up on Q'Anon. Your Dr's article is just another version of that. It's a conspiracy in most walks of life. And fewer and fewer people are buying anymore. It's old news.

As of right now, what Rump needs to do is to start acting (he thinks he a great actor) Presidential. The July 4th rants were nothing more than Political Attacks. What he should have done is to act like he wants to reunite Americans. The 4th of July is no place to stand in front of Mt Rushmore and attack. And if you didn't see it that way, not my problem, it's yours. But if he doesn't start acting Presidential RIGHT NOW he''s toast in November.

I will hold my predictions if he loses but it's not going to be pretty.

Most of America that is the GOP base hates the establishment, hates academia, hates blue cities. The more the establishment, academia, and smurfs hate him, the more support he has. He takes their hate to the bank. Did it before and will do it again now that the democrats have alienated the under 35 and far left wing of its base by nominating an establishment conservative mummy.

When it option is a Demigod? Once again, we are voting holding our noses. The question really remains is, how long can the circus be in town before the people are tired of the mess the Elephants leave or do you want basically 4 years of nothing but quiet and mediocrity?
You see this as Biden is the chosen one and Trump is the AntiChrist apparently based on your response. Polling suggests that only around 35% of DEMOCRATS actually like and support Biden. The rest of them just hate Trump more. This is not a new dynamic. This is not confined to Trump. Obama was the outsider and won twice. Trump was the establishment outsider and won and will again. The great divide in America is not between the democrats and the republicans nearly so much as it is between the urban arrogant and the rest of America. I did and will again vote for the Green Party. This Nancy Pelosi/Chuck Schumer democratic party is the antithesis of progress, wanting to win at all costs and screw anybody who doesn't support them. They can eat shit. I won't vote for them period. Not a single democrat. None. I will vote third party, write-in, or undervote until the cows come home.

Don't you feel much better once you've gotten that off your chest?

I didn't feel bad at all. Knowing I am not choosing between two rapists has been known to me for quite awhile. In the meantime, only a fool or a democrat doesn't see that their $15 minimum wage just illustrates how out of touch they are with America. Try not to cry again on election night. I'll be sleeping sound with a smile on my face.

...like this?v

Great article explaining why all the "powers that be" hate Trump. Sounds like this doctor pretty well nails it.

People hate Trump for many selfish reasons but it all boils down to the few main ones
First, he's a man of the people. He doesn't always act Presidential. (what ever that means) He's a braggart and pats himself on the back. (Dizzy Dean was one of the baseball greats and a braggart. When reporters asked him about his bragging, he said, "If you can do it, it ain't bragging.") People want to see him fail even if it's bad for the country. His "enemies" try to say he lies about everything because the left pushes lies and the sheep believe it. The sheep feed on the fake news media; CNN, MSNBC , NY Times, NY Times, WaPo and many more. Those are just a few examples but you get the drift........

You see this as Biden is the chosen one and Trump is the AntiChrist apparently based on your response. Polling suggests that only around 35% of DEMOCRATS actually like and support Biden. The rest of them just hate Trump more. This is not a new dynamic. This is not confined to Trump. Obama was the outsider and won twice. Trump was the establishment outsider and won and will again. The great divide in America is not between the democrats and the republicans nearly so much as it is between the urban arrogant and the rest of America. I did and will again vote for the Green Party. This Nancy Pelosi/Chuck Schumer democratic party is the antithesis of progress, wanting to win at all costs and screw anybody who doesn't support them. They can eat shit. I won't vote for them period. Not a single democrat. None. I will vote third party, write-in, or undervote until the cows come home.

Obama wasn't an outsider, he was one of the most inside politicians in history. He came from the corrupt chicago political machine and was never outside of anything.

As to who you are voting for......you are essentially voting for the democrats, and nancy pelosi and schumer.

It only covers some of the ideas behind hating Rump. It leaves out the legit reasons. And I won't bore you with retyping all those nor does it deserve any links. It's been hashed and rehashed already.

I suggest you read up on Q'Anon. Your Dr's article is just another version of that. It's a conspiracy in most walks of life. And fewer and fewer people are buying anymore. It's old news.

As of right now, what Rump needs to do is to start acting (he thinks he a great actor) Presidential. The July 4th rants were nothing more than Political Attacks. What he should have done is to act like he wants to reunite Americans. The 4th of July is no place to stand in front of Mt Rushmore and attack. And if you didn't see it that way, not my problem, it's yours. But if he doesn't start acting Presidential RIGHT NOW he''s toast in November.

I will hold my predictions if he loses but it's not going to be pretty.
He doesn't even want to be president, he just wants to win the next election. He's been running for it since 2016.

Forum List

Back