Why does Trump call the media fake news? I'll give you a perfect example.

Oh and the race of the perp has not been determined yet. So your hopes of a black killer may be dashed if he turns out to be another dark skinned race.
Your OP is about accusing killers of being black before anybody can confirm that thy’re black. You whined that that’s not happening. The hope is yours.
The op is about news being inaccurate.

Why does Trump call the media fake news?

Trump discredits any media source that discredits him.

Obama didnt waste his time with media bs and neither did any of the Clintons - just a whining fat ass Republican.

then you have Sinclair's RW media outlets hammering "fake news" into the brain of simpletons, which was actual fake news --- yet they refuse to even bring it up.
And there are people like Siete who are just soooo fucking stupid, they could be hit in the head with actual fake news, and suck it up, like Chris Mathews did with Obama's jizzm...

Oh and the race of the perp has not been determined yet. So your hopes of a black killer may be dashed if he turns out to be another dark skinned race.
Your OP is about accusing killers of being black before anybody can confirm that thy’re black. You whined that that’s not happening. The hope is yours.
The op is about news being inaccurate.
Everything they wrote was accurate.

You know what would have been innacurate? If they had said the killer was black before they knew if that was true or not, and then the killer turned out not to be black.

Why does Trump call the media fake news?

Trump discredits any media source that discredits him.

Obama didnt waste his time with media bs and neither did any of the Clintons - just a whining fat ass Republican.

then you have Sinclair's RW media outlets hammering "fake news" into the brain of simpletons, which was actual fake news --- yet they refuse to even bring it up.
And there are people like Siete who are just soooo fucking stupid, they could be hit in the head with actual fake news, and suck it up, like Chris Mathews did with Obama's jizzm...
We do know that you setting under Trump is no strong position..

??????
What is so hard to understand?

everything

Utility worker shot, killed on job site in Kansas City

Read the article. The article that has been updated.

It states that information on the shooter is unknown. That is a complete fabrication. Shortly after the shooting a description was given to the public requesting tips.

The shooter was a minority wearing a blue/dark hoodie and confronted the men to ask for a cigarette. When they told him they had none he walked away briefly then turned around and said "yall dont need to lie to me" and fired 7 or 8 rounds into the group.

This is a perfect example of why the media is not trusted.
Not sure where you are going with this, what exactly is fake? This was in the article...

Police did not have a complete description of the shooter. The shooter, however, was wearing a blue sweatshirt and gray sweatpants.

Grampa Murked U thinks that the Kansas City Star doesn't want to say that a b lack person committed the offense. He believes that black
people who commit crimes are protected by the media.
Ok, but where does the “Fake News” tag come from? They didn’t say a white guy committed the crime or report falsehoods, so where is the lie that makes it fake? As far as I can see we are discussing a real incident that we learned about from the article he is calling fake news.
Lonelaugher of course goes straight to black skin.

The article was INCOMPLETE and even after UPDATED facts were available the paper updated the story and STILL omitted the details pertinent to the perp.
And that’s your definition of Fake News? How do you differentiate that from outright false stories?

That article in your OP was written Tuesday morning. The police released the photo of the killer on Tuesday evening. Therefore your post is, eh em, fake news.
The description was put on the radio shortly after the shooting. It was also splashed on social media. The newspaper had the same facts as all the radio stations but chose to print an incomplete story.

When the police offered video stills is irrelevant to my post as well as the paper article.

Now go chase something else shiney.

reported shortly there after ... oh ok, as in incomplete, breaking news, then up dated to reveal the facts. got it.

go find something shiny to post.
Except they left out the facts lol
Which they didn’t have :itsok:
April 24, 2018 10:01 AM

Updated April 24, 2018 05:09 PM

In 7 hours the so called media couldn't get the facts that were readily available elsewhere. They managed to get the name of the victim but missed the vital part, you know, a description of the perp.

Keep kissing your corporate masters ass. They enjoy your loyalty
I personally don’t support it when the media highlights and in essentce glorifies murders by throwing their faces and analysis all over the airwaves. I think it motivates others to seek attention through the same means. Identifying the victim I understand. I don’t see the need or responsibility for the media to update or focus on the shooter unless something useful can be gained from doing so. The fact that they didn’t update the article with thise details is not Fake News

It states that information on the shooter is unknown. That is a complete fabrication. Shortly after the shooting a description was given to the public requesting tips.

The shooter was a minority wearing a blue/dark hoodie and confronted the men to ask for a cigarette. When they told him they had none he walked away briefly then turned around and said "yall dont need to lie to me" and fired 7 or 8 rounds into the group.

That article in your OP was written Tuesday morning. The police released the photo of the killer on Tuesday evening. Therefore your post is, eh em, fake news.

News is often updated to reflect new info.

Desperate Grampa Murked U that's "fake".

Not sure where you are going with this, what exactly is fake? This was in the article...

Police did not have a complete description of the shooter. The shooter, however, was wearing a blue sweatshirt and gray sweatpants.

Grampa Murked U thinks that the Kansas City Star doesn't want to say that a b lack person committed the offense. He believes that black
people who commit crimes are protected by the media.
Ok, but where does the “Fake News” tag come from? They didn’t say a white guy committed the crime or report falsehoods, so where is the lie that makes it fake? As far as I can see we are discussing a real incident that we learned about from the article he is calling fake news.
Lonelaugher of course goes straight to black skin.

The article was INCOMPLETE and even after UPDATED facts were available the paper updated the story and STILL omitted the details pertinent to the perp.
And that’s your definition of Fake News? How do you differentiate that from outright false stories?
I don't. I pay VERY LITTLE attention to news stories until I can look into them in more detail.

The description was put on the radio shortly after the shooting. It was also splashed on social media. The newspaper had the same facts as all the radio stations but chose to print an incomplete story.

When the police offered video stills is irrelevant to my post as well as the paper article.

Now go chase something else shiney.

reported shortly there after ... oh ok, as in incomplete, breaking news, then up dated to reveal the facts. got it.

In 7 hours the so called media couldn't get the facts that were readily available elsewhere. They managed to get the name of the victim but missed the vital part, you know, a description of the perp.

I personally don’t support it when the media highlights and in essentce glorifies murders by throwing their faces and analysis all over the airwaves. I think it motivates others to seek attention through the same means. Identifying the victim I understand. I don’t see the need or responsibility for the media to update or focus on the shooter unless something useful can be gained from doing so. The fact that they didn’t update the article with thise details is not Fake News
There is a killer on the loose in downtown. His description seems like the MOST IMPORTANT detail the public needs to hear to me.

There is a killer on the loose in downtown. His description seems like the MOST IMPORTANT detail the public needs to hear to me.
Thank goodness the Kansas City Star posted his photo the second it was released by police

I missed that part of the story. If he was on the loose then yes of course there should be a description released

Forum List

Back