Why does Trump call the media fake news? I'll give you a perfect example.

Utility worker shot, killed on job site in Kansas City

Read the article. The article that has been updated.

It states that information on the shooter is unknown. That is a complete fabrication. Shortly after the shooting a description was given to the public requesting tips.

The shooter was a minority wearing a blue/dark hoodie and confronted the men to ask for a cigarette. When they told him they had none he walked away briefly then turned around and said "yall dont need to lie to me" and fired 7 or 8 rounds into the group.

This is a perfect example of why the media is not trusted.
That article in your OP was written Tuesday morning. The police released the photo of the killer on Tuesday evening. Therefore your post is, eh em, fake news.
The description was put on the radio shortly after the shooting. It was also splashed on social media. The newspaper had the same facts as all the radio stations but chose to print an incomplete story.

When the police offered video stills is irrelevant to my post as well as the paper article.

Now go chase something else shiney.

reported shortly there after ... oh ok, as in incomplete, breaking news, then up dated to reveal the facts. got it.

go find something shiny to post.
Except they left out the facts lol

It states that information on the shooter is unknown. That is a complete fabrication. Shortly after the shooting a description was given to the public requesting tips.

The shooter was a minority wearing a blue/dark hoodie and confronted the men to ask for a cigarette. When they told him they had none he walked away briefly then turned around and said "yall dont need to lie to me" and fired 7 or 8 rounds into the group.

That article in your OP was written Tuesday morning. The police released the photo of the killer on Tuesday evening. Therefore your post is, eh em, fake news.
The description was put on the radio shortly after the shooting. It was also splashed on social media. The newspaper had the same facts as all the radio stations but chose to print an incomplete story.

When the police offered video stills is irrelevant to my post as well as the paper article.

reported shortly there after ... oh ok, as in incomplete, breaking news, then up dated to reveal the facts. got it.

Which they didn’t have :itsok:

Not sure where you are going with this, what exactly is fake? This was in the article...

Police did not have a complete description of the shooter. The shooter, however, was wearing a blue sweatshirt and gray sweatpants.

Grampa Murked U thinks that the Kansas City Star doesn't want to say that a b lack person committed the offense. He believes that black
people who commit crimes are protected by the media.
Ok, but where does the “Fake News” tag come from? They didn’t say a white guy committed the crime or report falsehoods, so where is the lie that makes it fake? As far as I can see we are discussing a real incident that we learned about from the article he is calling fake news.
Lonelaugher of course goes straight to black skin.

The article was INCOMPLETE and even after UPDATED facts were available the paper updated the story and STILL omitted the details pertinent to the perp.

You are going to claim that your butthurt IS NOT because they didn't ID the guy as a "minority"?

Please don't try lying to me. It never works.

Any evidence about the radio? Print media has to be more accurate since their words are recorded forever. The Star was the first to print photos of the killer as soon as the police released his photo. Were they just engaging in more fake news when they did that? :rolleyes:
Not chasing your stick.

The paper failed to print the facts even after having access to updated facts

This doesn't constitute "fake" news since it really happened..The story could have been typed for release before info on the shooter was made available..Try harder..

Any evidence about the radio? Print media has to be more accurate since their words are recorded forever. The Star was the first to print photos of the killer as soon as the police released his photo. Were they just engaging in more fake news when they did that? :rolleyes:
Not chasing your stick.

You ever worked on a newspaper?

except ?

how many breaking radio stories have 100% of the facts?

how long did it take to gather all the FACTS in the Boston Marathon bombing?

April 24, 2018 10:01 AM

Updated April 24, 2018 05:09 PM

In 7 hours the so called media couldn't get the facts that were readily available elsewhere. They managed to get the name of the victim but missed the vital part, you know, a description of the perp.

Keep kissing your corporate masters ass. They enjoy your loyalty

Not chasing your stick.

you ever worked in a hospital------examined the victims of shootings and talked
to the witnesses then read the PUBLISHED LOCAL NEWS ACCOUNT?
maybe reporters are brain damaged

No one in America puts out more fake news, misinformation, falsehoods and lies than the liar in chief and the White House. Nobody comes close. Hard to believe the White House has nor been struck by a bolt of lightning.

No one in America puts out more fake news, misinformation, falsehoods and lies than the liar in chief and the White House. Nobody comes close. Hard to believe the White House has nor been struck by a bolt of lightning.

BS

Not chasing your stick.

They posted the facts immediately upon having them. Your radio rumors were not “facts” (no evidence of their reporting btw)

This is just like the other day when conservatives were pissed the Toronto ramming was not being reported as Islamic terrorism. Should they have reported that before they had the facts?

In 7 hours the so called media couldn't get the facts that were readily available elsewhere. They managed to get the name of the victim but missed the vital part, you know, a description of the perp.

The photo had not been released yet. I don’t know why you’re being such a hack. It seems like your goal is for media to report killers being black people before they actually know if it was a black person.

Not chasing your stick.

They posted the facts immediately upon having them. Your radio rumors were not “facts” (no evidence of their reporting btw)

This is just like the other day when conservatives were pissed the Toronto ramming was not being reported as Islamic terrorism. Should they have reported that before they had the facts?
They are not radio rumors they are radio reporters relaying what the witnesses told them.

The photo had not been released yet. I don’t know why you’re being such a hack. It seems like your goal is for media to report killers being black people before they actually know if it was a black person.
The photo is irrelevant to the initial reports ya moron. And even IF the photo was relevant why did the newspaper not update their story with the information?

Oh and the race of the perp has not been determined yet. So your hopes of a black killer may be dashed if he turns out to be another dark skinned race.

The photo is irrelevant to the initial reports ya moron. And even IF the photo was relevant why did the newspaper not update their story with the information?
The photo is absolutely relevant. They released an article as soon as the photo was released just to show the photo. They are not time travelers, gramps.

Not chasing your stick.

you ever worked in a hospital------examined the victims of shootings and talked
to the witnesses then read the PUBLISHED LOCAL NEWS ACCOUNT?
maybe reporters are brain damaged
I just fix stuff, the bloodletters can do all the dirty work..

Oh and the race of the perp has not been determined yet. So your hopes of a black killer may be dashed if he turns out to be another dark skinned race.
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back