Why does Trump call the media fake news? I'll give you a perfect example.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Utility worker shot, killed on job site in Kansas City

Read the article. The article that has been updated.

It states that information on the shooter is unknown. That is a complete fabrication. Shortly after the shooting a description was given to the public requesting tips.

The shooter was a minority wearing a blue/dark hoodie and confronted the men to ask for a cigarette. When they told him they had none he walked away briefly then turned around and said "yall dont need to lie to me" and fired 7 or 8 rounds into the group.

This is a perfect example of why the media is not trusted.

It states that information on the shooter is unknown. That is a complete fabrication. Shortly after the shooting a description was given to the public requesting tips.

The shooter was a minority wearing a blue/dark hoodie and confronted the men to ask for a cigarette. When they told him they had none he walked away briefly then turned around and said "yall dont need to lie to me" and fired 7 or 8 rounds into the group.

Fifth column
A fifth column is any group of people who undermine a larger group—such as a nation or a besieged city—from within, usually in favor of an enemy group or nation. The activities of a fifth column can be overt or clandestine. Forces gathered in secret can mobilize openly to assist an external attack. This term is also extended to organized actions by military personnel.
Fifth column - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column
And the left wonders why more people have become concealed carry permit holders....

..they've been putting out a lot of crap
..they exaggerate the unimportant/non-critical crap and briefly talk about the important/critical aspects --if at all
..not only are they fake, they intentionally mislead

Why does Trump call the media fake news?

Trump discredits any media source that discredits him.

Obama didnt waste his time with media bs and neither did any of the Clintons - just a whining fat ass Republican.

then you have Sinclair's RW media outlets hammering "fake news" into the brain of simpletons, which was actual fake news --- yet they refuse to even bring it up.

Not sure where you are going with this, what exactly is fake? This was in the article...

Police did not have a complete description of the shooter. The shooter, however, was wearing a blue sweatshirt and gray sweatpants.

Where is the link to when the info describing the guy was given to the public?

Not sure where you are going with this, what exactly is fake? This was in the article...

Police did not have a complete description of the shooter. The shooter, however, was wearing a blue sweatshirt and gray sweatpants.

Grampa Murked U thinks that the Kansas City Star doesn't want to say that a b lack person committed the offense. He believes that black
people who commit crimes are protected by the media.

That article in your OP was written Tuesday morning. The police released the photo of the killer on Tuesday evening. Therefore your post is, eh em, fake news.

Grampa Murked U thinks that the Kansas City Star doesn't want to say that a b lack person committed the offense. He believes that black
Ok, but where does the “Fake News” tag come from? They didn’t say a white guy committed the crime or report falsehoods, so where is the lie that makes it fake? As far as I can see we are discussing a real incident that we learned about from the article he is calling fake news.

That article in your OP was written Tuesday morning. The police released the photo of the killer on Tuesday evening. Therefore your post is, eh em, fake news.
The description was put on the radio shortly after the shooting. It was also splashed on social media. The newspaper had the same facts as all the radio stations but chose to print an incomplete story.

When the police offered video stills is irrelevant to my post as well as the paper article.

Now go chase something else shiney.

Ok, but where does the “Fake News” tag come from? They didn’t say a white guy committed the crime or report falsehoods, so where is the lie that makes it fake? As far as I can see we are discussing a real incident that we learned about from the article he is calling fake news.

In Grampa Murked U 's mind, omitting the race of the perp made the article fake news.

Lonelaugher of course goes straight to black skin.

The article was INCOMPLETE and even after UPDATED facts were available the paper updated the story and STILL omitted the details pertinent to the perp.

The description was put on the radio shortly after the shooting. It was also splashed on social media. The newspaper had the same facts as all the radio stations but chose to print an incomplete story.

When the police offered video stills is irrelevant to my post as well as the paper article.

Any evidence about the radio? Print media has to be more accurate since their words are recorded forever. The Star was the first to print photos of the killer as soon as the police released his photo. Were they just engaging in more fake news when they did that? :rolleyes:

reported shortly there after ... oh ok, as in incomplete, breaking news, then up dated to reveal the facts. got it.

go find something shiny to post.

Forum List

Back