Why does the Democratic Party hate Israel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamas and Hezbollah fired buku missiles into Israel over the past few days, not caring where they land. Israel retaliates, but it's Israel's fault? They're to blame, are you kidding me? I hear democrats saying that, and some democrats have called for the end of the Jewish state, by genocide/mass murder if necessary. I don't hear any democrats saying that is wrong, do you?

Politically, the Jews vote heavily for the democrats and they donate a lot of money to the Democratic Party, and yet the dems are pissing all over the Jews. And I'm thinking WTF, over? These people want to end Israel's existence and kill you, but you're going to support that party? Unbelievable.

From the dems perspective, it's equally hard to comprehend. Why are you indirectly attacking your own constituents by demagoguing Israel? And the way they're doing it is Trump-like, no frills, no class, and no doubts about what they mean. You tell me, aren't they (some of them) acting a whole lot like Trump in this instance?

This isn't about Trump though, Obama was anti-Israel before Trump came along. The democrats have been shifting their position on Israel for some years now, and I don't get why. Answer me this: if the Islamists ever do destroy Israel, who do you think they will turn against as their next enemy? If they ever do develop nukes, do you really think they wouldn't use them against Israel? Or eventually against us? Are the democrats that short-sighted? I guess they are.

The thread premise is a lie.
It's not a premise. It's a fact.

Why did the democratic party hate apartheid south africa?

They are analogous nations

Israeli history starts with teh first aliyah about 150 years ago
Fuck you mother fucker antisemite douchebag

Real substantive response i'm sure you have a very accurate view of the conflict here

Hahahaha

Uppity whites who don't even understand what is going on should probably shut teh fuck up about Israel. The Jews are leading you around by teh nose

I believe the Democrats' attitude reflects back to their view of apartheid in Israel just as much as they were against its practice in South Africa.

well, no. The "democrats" who imagine that there is apartheid in Israel----are
victims of islamo nazi propaganda. Try to educate yourself-----read the koran

theist ramblings are not history books you vapid bitch

god damn i hope you are barren

so unbearably stupid

did I suggest that the islamo nazi propaganda pamphlets were "HISTORY"?------they were
propaganda pamphlets. Do you consider Farrakhan's FINAL CALL to be "HISTORY"?
How about the SUPERMAN comics of the 1950s-----I read them too-----but do not quote
them

Try taking your own advice and read the Quran some day?
It clearly says Judaism and Christianity are valid religions, Brothers of the Book, use the same Old Testament, and are not to be harmed or abused.
Anyone claiming Moslem hate or abuse Jews or Christians is just a liar.

But Zionists are not Jews.
They are evil people going against Judaism in in order to murder and steal.
The Quran tells Muzzie savages to murder all Jews.
well----not true----only if they refuse to convert to islam OR refuse total
subjugation to muslims-----UNCONDITIONALLY

As opposed to the Jews who want unconditional surrender with no chance of conversion?

One group is a religion one is an ethnic group. There are many secular Jews

Secular Muslims do not exist
"unconditional surrender" to what?
What do you think the two state solution is?

They are agreeing to give up teh right of return, basic sovereignty, and the best parts of their land

That's unconditional surrender. They get nothing

Palestinians want basically the same thing via the right of return. But they were there first and Israel would not exist without Anglo backing. This is not the strong eating the weak. This is us eating the weak via proxy. First the British elite and now ours.

Also they will allow all those jews to convert to islam and would probably be very happy to just get land back and go on about their day. Their offer of conversion is real.

Jews don't even pretend to offer the opportunity to convert
from where do you get BEST PARTS OF THEIR LAND?

The arable parts/ THe contiguous (it's all one big piece because i know you don't know what that fucking means) parts? have you looked at a map of israel/palestine?

Even without knowing where farmland/water/port access etc was. You should be able to tell who gets the better end of that deal.

Yea the Jews just split it 50/50 after winning armed conflicts...?
the "BEST PARTS OF THEIR LAND" are that way because Israel made them that way. Why should Israel give anything to those war mongering muzzie savages at their own game?

Because they don't have the power to defend it without Anglo backing

Which we will remove

Welcome to woke America

Best thing about all this is the end of Zionist support in the democratic party. 2050 max and America cuts all ties with them.

They would not have beaten the billion muslims without us. It would have been a bloodly slaughter
Only those who want the Muzzies to commit genocide would support such move.

I get it, you're not a good american and support apartheid for no reason.

YOu care more about Israeli stability than american domestic cohesion, that's fine.

Move to israel you traitorous fuck
Do you care that Saudi Arabia is murdering Yemenites?

Only to the extent it causes us geopolitical problems and social disharmony at home

At the moment I don't care. But if we had a large sunni/shiite split and they were getting riled up by our involvement. Then that would be an obvious problem not worth having over fucking yemen. As it is we seem to be just selling the Saudis arms with no visible downsides.

Even if israeli apartheid was distasteful, if there were no drawbacks from an empire perspective it would be hard to argue against. But that's not the case. They are one of the few settler colonial states outside the western hemisphere. And we have very publicly propped them up for decades.

Unsustainable for us to continue support
You are using a chip designed and manufactured in Israel; please throw your smart device away.

Designed? lol

Manufactured sure

Jews love to claim European inventions for their own
I met an Israeli who was working on a chip for the X-Box. Israel does a lot of work in high tech.

They have contracts to manufacture, but it's all American/Euro tech. Mostly American

They made none of it outside software

All the hardware is at it's root American

They get contracts because of nepotists and zionists. Not because Israel is some rational place to manufacture anything considering it's geopolitical situation
Are you so ignorant you don't know that MS has most of it's actual working software written in Israel?
Also, India doesn't use Indian software developers, it uses Israelis.

Wrong.
I worked at Microsoft, and none of the software came from Israel.
And not only does India use its own domestic developers, but they are the most common contractors in the US.
Not once have I ever seen a software project come out of Israel, or any Israeli contractors.

It is true Intel has a plant in Israel, but nothing useful comes out of it.
Intel has some of the worse technology in the world, and they only succeed because IBM granted them a monopoly using some very bad hardware, the x86 instruction set.
I just posted the evidence that MS has a development center in Israel, dumbfuck:

Science and technology in Israel - Wikipedia

Israeli companies excel in computer software and hardware development, particularly computer security technologies, semiconductors and communications. Israeli firms include Check Point, a leading firewall firm; Amdocs, which makes business and operations support systems for telecoms; Comverse, a voice-mail company; and Mercury Interactive, which measures software performance.[77] A high concentration of high-tech industries in the coastal plain of Israel has led to the nickname Silicon Wadi (lit: "Silicon Valley").[78] Both Israeli and international companies are based there. Intel,[79] Microsoft,[80] and Apple[81][82] built their first overseas research and development centers in Israel, and other high-tech multi-national corporations, such as IBM, Cisco Systems, and Motorola, have opened facilities in the country. Intel developed its dual-core Core Duo processor at its Israel Development Center in Haifa.[83] More than 3,850 start-ups have been established in Israel, making it second only to the US in this sector[84] and has the largest number of NASDAQ-listed companies outside North America.[85]

You think MS code is made in israel? lol

I was referring to little projects, like because of their laws they tend to be the ones to create tools to "hack" iphones and droid devices. They can legally sell that kind of software

MS is huge i'm not surprised they have a presence there. But literally nothing you interact with from MS comes from Israel

Intel manufactures there, they do not design anything there.
I told you I met an angineer who was working on the chip for the X-box. What part didn't you understand?

Xbox is essentially junk, and it hardware as well. It does not mean Israel has significant programmers.

I believe the Democrats' attitude reflects back to their view of apartheid in Israel just as much as they were against its practice in South Africa.

so unbearably stupid

did I suggest that the islamo nazi propaganda pamphlets were "HISTORY"?------they were
How about the SUPERMAN comics of the 1950s-----I read them too-----but do not quote
them

It clearly says Judaism and Christianity are valid religions, Brothers of the Book, use the same Old Testament, and are not to be harmed or abused.

As opposed to the Jews who want unconditional surrender with no chance of conversion?

They are agreeing to give up teh right of return, basic sovereignty, and the best parts of their land

Palestinians want basically the same thing via the right of return. But they were there first and Israel would not exist without Anglo backing. This is not the strong eating the weak. This is us eating the weak via proxy. First the British elite and now ours.

Also they will allow all those jews to convert to islam and would probably be very happy to just get land back and go on about their day. Their offer of conversion is real.

The arable parts/ THe contiguous (it's all one big piece because i know you don't know what that fucking means) parts? have you looked at a map of israel/palestine?

Even without knowing where farmland/water/port access etc was. You should be able to tell who gets the better end of that deal.

the "BEST PARTS OF THEIR LAND" are that way because Israel made them that way. Why should Israel give anything to those war mongering muzzie savages at their own game?

Which we will remove

Welcome to woke America

Best thing about all this is the end of Zionist support in the democratic party. 2050 max and America cuts all ties with them.

They would not have beaten the billion muslims without us. It would have been a bloodly slaughter

YOu care more about Israeli stability than american domestic cohesion, that's fine.

Only to the extent it causes us geopolitical problems and social disharmony at home

At the moment I don't care. But if we had a large sunni/shiite split and they were getting riled up by our involvement. Then that would be an obvious problem not worth having over fucking yemen. As it is we seem to be just selling the Saudis arms with no visible downsides.

Even if israeli apartheid was distasteful, if there were no drawbacks from an empire perspective it would be hard to argue against. But that's not the case. They are one of the few settler colonial states outside the western hemisphere. And we have very publicly propped them up for decades.

You are using a chip designed and manufactured in Israel; please throw your smart device away.

Designed? lol

Manufactured sure

I met an Israeli who was working on a chip for the X-Box. Israel does a lot of work in high tech.

They have contracts to manufacture, but it's all American/Euro tech. Mostly American

They get contracts because of nepotists and zionists. Not because Israel is some rational place to manufacture anything considering it's geopolitical situation
Are you so ignorant you don't know that MS has most of it's actual working software written in Israel?

Wrong.
And not only does India use its own domestic developers, but they are the most common contractors in the US.
Not once have I ever seen a software project come out of Israel, or any Israeli contractors.

Intel has some of the worse technology in the world, and they only succeed because IBM granted them a monopoly using some very bad hardware, the x86 instruction set.
I just posted the evidence that MS has a development center in Israel, dumbfuck:

Israeli companies excel in computer software and hardware development, particularly computer security technologies, semiconductors and communications. Israeli firms include Check Point, a leading firewall firm; Amdocs, which makes business and operations support systems for telecoms; Comverse, a voice-mail company; and Mercury Interactive, which measures software performance.[77] A high concentration of high-tech industries in the coastal plain of Israel has led to the nickname Silicon Wadi (lit: "Silicon Valley").[78] Both Israeli and international companies are based there. Intel,[79] Microsoft,[80] and Apple[81][82] built their first overseas research and development centers in Israel, and other high-tech multi-national corporations, such as IBM, Cisco Systems, and Motorola, have opened facilities in the country. Intel developed its dual-core Core Duo processor at its Israel Development Center in Haifa.[83] More than 3,850 start-ups have been established in Israel, making it second only to the US in this sector[84] and has the largest number of NASDAQ-listed companies outside North America.[85]

I was referring to little projects, like because of their laws they tend to be the ones to create tools to "hack" iphones and droid devices. They can legally sell that kind of software

MS is huge i'm not surprised they have a presence there. But literally nothing you interact with from MS comes from Israel

I told you I met an angineer who was working on the chip for the X-box. What part didn't you understand?

AMD MADE THOSE FUCKING CHIPS WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

THEY WERE ALREADY MADE LOL

THEY ARE BASED ON EXISTING ARCHITECTURE

That's like me shaving a hafl inch off my exhaust pipe then calling the car design mine.

Brah our CPU tech moves very very slowly. These are trade craft improvements not huge technical leaps. Intel has been stuck for a decade and AMD has been using hte same architecture for almost half a decade now

MS doesn't make jack shit, that's not how console design works. Only sony is vertically integrated and actually makes much of anything tech related in video games. Nintendo is basically a toy manufacturer. And windows hardware has always been a joke, although they've tried.

"Peace without the right of return is not acceptable terms"

I guess that means Israel will have to exterminate the Muzzie savages then.
1 billion few a few million

Pakistan alone could wipe them off the map and they're crazy enough
?

You are utterly deluded about how strong the Israeli military is.

Watch how weak they become when you cut off travel and economically sanction them

Unsustainable
Why would we do that?

Because it's apartheid and america is about to be majority non white? catholics don't give a shit about Israel

The NYT used to be american Zionist HQ. Now they only allow Farakhand disciples HAHAHA. Those tables turned quick
You may be able to sell that crap to the brain-damaged SJW morons, but intelligent people aren't buying it. Muslims have the same rights as Jews in Israel, moron.

Actually, many Catholics do give a shit about Israel, but not the antisemitic vermin like you.

No Muslims and Jews do not at all have the same rights in Israel.
Muslims in Israel are not allowed to use the same schools, hospitals, or even roads.
They are continually beaten, abused, and prevented from voting.
Arabs paid for their homes and have them stolen.
Jews in Israel get their homes for free, so know they are in possession of stolen property.
No Arab has paid for their home and has had them stolen. There are Arabs who rented homes and are suing Jews in court to stop from being EVICTED. Since when does renting a home to someone mean you are selling it to them?

Arabs have all the same rights as Jews if they are an Israeli Citizen. They can run for office, run a business, and have full rights as an Israeli Citizen.

Wrong.
The word "Semitic" means "of an Arab language group", so refers to Arabs not Jews.
Hebrew is a Semitic language, but that hardly matters since Jews like to pretend they are not Arabs.
And by the way, the proper spelling/grammar is "anti-Semitic", since Semitic is a proper noun and has to be capitalized.
But again, it refers to Arabs, not Jews.
The fact Jews are of Arab ancestry does not make anti-Semitic to refer to Jews.

Modern Jews are not at all native to the Mideast, and do not belong in Palestine.
Ashkenazi Jews like Netanyahu have no Mideast ancestry at all.

so unbearably stupid

them

Which we will remove

Welcome to woke America

Designed? lol

Manufactured sure

Wrong.

Wrong.
Microsoft is building cloud server in Israel in order to service Israeli customers.
It does no development for software there.

{...

This marks a significant investment by Microsoft in the Israeli market​

Microsoft Reporter

Microsoft today announced plans to establish the company’s first cloud region in Israel to deliver its intelligent, trusted cloud services through a local datacenter region. This investment expands the Microsoft global cloud infrastructure to 56 cloud regions in 21 countries, with the new Israel region anticipated to be available starting with Microsoft Azure in 2021, with Office 365 to follow. The new Israel region will adhere to Microsoft’s trusted cloud principles and become part of one of the largest cloud infrastructures in the world, already serving more than a billion customers and 20 million businesses.
...}

Intel is the only company that does development of any scale there, and what Intel does is really bad junk.
thanks for proving beyond all doubt that you're a fucking dumbass

Made in Israel - The top 64 innovations developed in Israel - ISRAEL21c

17. Disk-on-Key
The Disk-on-Key was developed by M-Systems, a company founded by three Israelis. The data storage device was launched in September 2000, and since then has become almost as ubiquitous worldwide as the paper clip.
In 2005, PC World called the device one of the world’s top 10 gadgets in the last 50 years. M-Systems was purchased by the US corporation SanDisk in 2006 for $1.6 billion.
18. Windows NT and XP Operating Systems
Microsoft’s two most popular operating systems, NT and XP, were developed primarily in Israel. Microsoft has had a strong presence in Israel for many years, and has two R&D centers in Herzliya that employ 600 people.
In 2008, Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer said that the American software giant is as much Israeli as it is American. Last year, Microsoft Israel announced that 13 new products are being developed at its offices, while in March, Microsoft announced that it is setting up its first-ever startup incubator in Israel.
28. Waze
Israeli startup Waze has developed a mobile smartphone app that can determine where traffic is flowing or slowing, based on user-generated data from the phone’s GPS. If the GPS tracking is standing still, Waze assumes the car is, too.
Waze, founded in 2008, is popular in big US cities — Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Dallas and Washington, DC — as well as Israel, Italy, France, Sweden; Costa Rica, Colombia, Panama, Venezuela and Mexico.
ABC-TV used Waze when LA’s largest highway closed down last July, helping viewers avoid traffic chaos. The news channel is now rolling out the same partnership in other US cities

?

Watch how weak they become when you cut off travel and economically sanction them

Unsustainable
Why would we do that?

Because it's apartheid and america is about to be majority non white? catholics don't give a shit about Israel

The NYT used to be american Zionist HQ. Now they only allow Farakhand disciples HAHAHA. Those tables turned quick
You may be able to sell that crap to the brain-damaged SJW morons, but intelligent people aren't buying it.

Actually, many Catholics do give a shit about Israel, but not the antisemitic vermin like you.

Awfully considered about another nation for some one who thinks of himself as a patriot
How is doing what's right not patriotic?

What's right for Americans is what is in our geopolitical and domestic interests

Anything that goes against that is inherently unpatriotic

You are subverting our priorities for some one else's.
Preventing genocide is in our interests, you fucking moron.

The only genocide in the Mideast is the Zionists slowly trying to eliminate the Palestinian natives.
Moslem never have attacked Jews, but instead have always defended them.
Zionism is totally against all the principles of Judaism, and their goal obviously is to murder all the natives then can so they can steal ALL of Palestine.
God's Covenant with Israel saying Zionists who think Israel belongs to Israelis are 100% in line with God telling The Hebrews that Israel was to be an inheritance for them forever.

Your argument is with The Landlord, Jehovah, not Israel.

Wrong.
The word "Semitic" means "of an Arab language group", so refers to Arabs not Jews.
Hebrew is a Semitic language, but that hardly matters since Jews like to pretend they are not Arabs.
And by the way, the proper spelling/grammar is "anti-Semitic", since Semitic is a proper noun and has to be capitalized.

Modern Jews are not at all native to the Mideast, and do not belong in Palestine.
<YAWN!>

Wrong.

Did Satan himself brain wash you with this nonsense or did you get it from a cracker jack box, Hamas, or The PLO?

LMAO

so unbearably stupid

them

Which we will remove

Welcome to woke America

Designed? lol

Manufactured sure

Wrong.

That's like me shaving a hafl inch off my exhaust pipe then calling the car design mine.

Brah our CPU tech moves very very slowly. These are trade craft improvements not huge technical leaps. Intel has been stuck for a decade and AMD has been using hte same architecture for almost half a decade now

MS doesn't make jack shit, that's not how console design works. Only sony is vertically integrated and actually makes much of anything tech related in video games. Nintendo is basically a toy manufacturer. And windows hardware has always been a joke, although they've tried.

Chips are made by CAD programs.
They require no programming.
Companies like Microsoft do programming, and they get nothing from Israel.

AMD does not want to use the horrible architecture Intel has forced on them, but they have to remain compatible.
Intel, and what Israel produces, is the worst junk I have ever seen.
Just compare the old Motorola processor, with 32 identical registers.
Intel still only technically has 5 registers, each with its own special instructions.
Worst design of all history.

so unbearably stupid

them

Which we will remove

Welcome to woke America

Designed? lol

Manufactured sure

Wrong.

Xbox is essentially junk, and it hardware as well. It does not mean Israel has significant programmers.
ROFL! You are such a desperate loser.

a bunch of jews that don’t fall in line with their party...that’s why. At the core lefist dislike jews, but they have evolved from the lynching since the holocaust, so as long as they fall in line they are ok...same with african americans

Real substantive response i'm sure you have a very accurate view of the conflict here

Hahahaha

Uppity whites who don't even understand what is going on should probably shut teh fuck up about Israel. The Jews are leading you around by teh nose
I am a Jew you ignorant fool. Uppity? I am from Boston mother fucker. We don’t take fools like you seriously. Pussy.

so unbearably stupid

them

Which we will remove

Welcome to woke America

Designed? lol

Manufactured sure

Wrong.

Chips are made by CAD programs.
They require no programming.
Companies like Microsoft do programming, and they get nothing from Israel.

AMD does not want to use the horrible architecture Intel has forced on them, but they have to remain compatible.
Intel, and what Israel produces, is the worst junk I have ever seen.
Just compare the old Motorola processor, with 32 identical registers.
Intel still only technically has 5 registers, each with its own special instructions.
Worst design of all history.

You seem to be in tech, i never referenced MS OS

THey do make hardware, most famously the xbox

They just aren't designing the cpu or gpus in them

?

Unsustainable
Why would we do that?

You may be able to sell that crap to the brain-damaged SJW morons, but intelligent people aren't buying it. Muslims have the same rights as Jews in Israel, moron.

No Muslims and Jews do not at all have the same rights in Israel.
Muslims in Israel are not allowed to use the same schools, hospitals, or even roads.
They are continually beaten, abused, and prevented from voting.
Arabs paid for their homes and have them stolen.
Jews in Israel get their homes for free, so know they are in possession of stolen property.
No Arab has paid for their home and has had them stolen. There are Arabs who rented homes and are suing Jews in court to stop from being EVICTED. Since when does renting a home to someone mean you are selling it to them?

Arabs have all the same rights as Jews if they are an Israeli Citizen. They can run for office, run a business, and have full rights as an Israeli Citizen.

Wrong.
There historically was never a significant Jewish population in Palestine.
The Arabs are not renters, but owned all the land for thousands of years.
The Jews legally own nothing at all in the West Bank.
They only invaded in 1967 and started stealing land then.
The homes being confiscated have been Arab owned going back to the Ottoman Empire.

Most Arabs are not allowed to become Israeli citizens, so are constantly being discriminated against.

Hahahaha

I am a Jew you ignorant fool. Uppity? I am from Boston mother fucker. We don’t take fools like you seriously. Pussy.

Oh ok then you're just trying to lead the goy astray

You know when the first aliyah was

So do i

Stop pretending you racist fuck. I remember now. I told you before to watch teh fuck out we're coming. Zionists won't have good ends

Wrong.

Mother fucker we have discussed this before. Do you have dementia? Operational definition of antisemite is a Jew hater. Fuck off.

Wrong.

Mother fucker we have discussed this before. Do you have dementia? Operational definition of antisemite is a Jew hater. Fuck off.

Most semites are not Jews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back