Why does the Democratic Party hate Israel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the Democrats' attitude reflects back to their view of apartheid in Israel just as much as they were against its practice in South Africa.

well, no. The "democrats" who imagine that there is apartheid in Israel----are
victims of islamo nazi propaganda. Try to educate yourself-----read the koran

theist ramblings are not history books you vapid bitch

god damn i hope you are barren

so unbearably stupid

did I suggest that the islamo nazi propaganda pamphlets were "HISTORY"?------they were
propaganda pamphlets. Do you consider Farrakhan's FINAL CALL to be "HISTORY"?
How about the SUPERMAN comics of the 1950s-----I read them too-----but do not quote
them

Try taking your own advice and read the Quran some day?
It clearly says Judaism and Christianity are valid religions, Brothers of the Book, use the same Old Testament, and are not to be harmed or abused.
Anyone claiming Moslem hate or abuse Jews or Christians is just a liar.

But Zionists are not Jews.
They are evil people going against Judaism in in order to murder and steal.
The Quran tells Muzzie savages to murder all Jews.
well----not true----only if they refuse to convert to islam OR refuse total
subjugation to muslims-----UNCONDITIONALLY

As opposed to the Jews who want unconditional surrender with no chance of conversion?

One group is a religion one is an ethnic group. There are many secular Jews

Secular Muslims do not exist
"unconditional surrender" to what?
What do you think the two state solution is?

They are agreeing to give up teh right of return, basic sovereignty, and the best parts of their land

That's unconditional surrender. They get nothing

Palestinians want basically the same thing via the right of return. But they were there first and Israel would not exist without Anglo backing. This is not the strong eating the weak. This is us eating the weak via proxy. First the British elite and now ours.

Also they will allow all those jews to convert to islam and would probably be very happy to just get land back and go on about their day. Their offer of conversion is real.

Jews don't even pretend to offer the opportunity to convert
from where do you get BEST PARTS OF THEIR LAND?

The arable parts/ THe contiguous (it's all one big piece because i know you don't know what that fucking means) parts? have you looked at a map of israel/palestine?

Even without knowing where farmland/water/port access etc was. You should be able to tell who gets the better end of that deal.

Yea the Jews just split it 50/50 after winning armed conflicts...?
the "BEST PARTS OF THEIR LAND" are that way because Israel made them that way. Why should Israel give anything to those war mongering muzzie savages at their own game?

Because they don't have the power to defend it without Anglo backing

Which we will remove

Welcome to woke America

Best thing about all this is the end of Zionist support in the democratic party. 2050 max and America cuts all ties with them.

They would not have beaten the billion muslims without us. It would have been a bloodly slaughter
Only those who want the Muzzies to commit genocide would support such move.

I get it, you're not a good american and support apartheid for no reason.

YOu care more about Israeli stability than american domestic cohesion, that's fine.

Move to israel you traitorous fuck
Do you care that Saudi Arabia is murdering Yemenites?

Only to the extent it causes us geopolitical problems and social disharmony at home

At the moment I don't care. But if we had a large sunni/shiite split and they were getting riled up by our involvement. Then that would be an obvious problem not worth having over fucking yemen. As it is we seem to be just selling the Saudis arms with no visible downsides.

Even if israeli apartheid was distasteful, if there were no drawbacks from an empire perspective it would be hard to argue against. But that's not the case. They are one of the few settler colonial states outside the western hemisphere. And we have very publicly propped them up for decades.

Unsustainable for us to continue support
You are using a chip designed and manufactured in Israel; please throw your smart device away.

Designed? lol

Manufactured sure

Jews love to claim European inventions for their own

Newsflash you are just a tiny caste on tehir society. Albert einstein born in independent israel would have been the same sand dwelling trash his ancestors were. Don't forget why you're so cultured and other jews are not.

If all your delusions about your ancestry are true. It's clearly not those genes that are giving you all this IQ

You were just selecting for the trait over and over, very similar to how brahmins have a 110 iq average in a nation with an average of 85
And you are a lying Muslim.

I'm descended from caste and germans

Muslim? Hahaha

My ancestors were shitting in toilets before Abraham was a sparkle in his daddy's eye
Most of your people in India are still shitting in the street.

I believe the Democrats' attitude reflects back to their view of apartheid in Israel just as much as they were against its practice in South Africa.

so unbearably stupid

did I suggest that the islamo nazi propaganda pamphlets were "HISTORY"?------they were
How about the SUPERMAN comics of the 1950s-----I read them too-----but do not quote
them

It clearly says Judaism and Christianity are valid religions, Brothers of the Book, use the same Old Testament, and are not to be harmed or abused.

As opposed to the Jews who want unconditional surrender with no chance of conversion?

They are agreeing to give up teh right of return, basic sovereignty, and the best parts of their land

Palestinians want basically the same thing via the right of return. But they were there first and Israel would not exist without Anglo backing. This is not the strong eating the weak. This is us eating the weak via proxy. First the British elite and now ours.

Also they will allow all those jews to convert to islam and would probably be very happy to just get land back and go on about their day. Their offer of conversion is real.

The arable parts/ THe contiguous (it's all one big piece because i know you don't know what that fucking means) parts? have you looked at a map of israel/palestine?

Even without knowing where farmland/water/port access etc was. You should be able to tell who gets the better end of that deal.

the "BEST PARTS OF THEIR LAND" are that way because Israel made them that way. Why should Israel give anything to those war mongering muzzie savages at their own game?

Which we will remove

Welcome to woke America

Best thing about all this is the end of Zionist support in the democratic party. 2050 max and America cuts all ties with them.

They would not have beaten the billion muslims without us. It would have been a bloodly slaughter

YOu care more about Israeli stability than american domestic cohesion, that's fine.

Only to the extent it causes us geopolitical problems and social disharmony at home

At the moment I don't care. But if we had a large sunni/shiite split and they were getting riled up by our involvement. Then that would be an obvious problem not worth having over fucking yemen. As it is we seem to be just selling the Saudis arms with no visible downsides.

Even if israeli apartheid was distasteful, if there were no drawbacks from an empire perspective it would be hard to argue against. But that's not the case. They are one of the few settler colonial states outside the western hemisphere. And we have very publicly propped them up for decades.

You are using a chip designed and manufactured in Israel; please throw your smart device away.

Designed? lol

Manufactured sure

Newsflash you are just a tiny caste on tehir society. Albert einstein born in independent israel would have been the same sand dwelling trash his ancestors were. Don't forget why you're so cultured and other jews are not.

If all your delusions about your ancestry are true. It's clearly not those genes that are giving you all this IQ

You were just selecting for the trait over and over, very similar to how brahmins have a 110 iq average in a nation with an average of 85

Muslim? Hahaha

My ancestors were shitting in toilets before Abraham was a sparkle in his daddy's eye

I know what caste looks like. Ashkenazi are a caste. You're an important part of European accomplishments. You do not have any of your own. You don't even claim descent from the society that enabled you to have any of these accomplishments.
O! You're a proud Nazi!
At least you admit it.

so unbearably stupid

them

Which we will remove

Welcome to woke America

Designed? lol

Manufactured sure

Muslim? Hahaha

I know what caste looks like. Ashkenazi are a caste. You're an important part of European accomplishments. You do not have any of your own. You don't even claim descent from the society that enabled you to have any of these accomplishments.
O! You're a proud Nazi!
At least you admit it.

Yea just like the askhenazi, lol

where does a white jew get off calling out german blood? What?

so unbearably stupid

them

Which we will remove

Welcome to woke America

Designed? lol

Manufactured sure

I met an Israeli who was working on a chip for the X-Box. Israel does a lot of work in high tech.

They have contracts to manufacture, but it's all American/Euro tech. Mostly American

They made none of it outside software

All the hardware is at it's root American

They get contracts because of nepotism* and zionists. Not because Israel is some rational place to manufacture anything considering it's geopolitical situation

Just leeching onto Anglo accomplishments and acting like because they were there it's theirs.
Wrong again, you stupid turd.

Science and technology in Israel - Wikipedia

Israeli companies excel in computer software and hardware development, particularly computer security technologies, semiconductors and communications. Israeli firms include Check Point, a leading firewall firm; Amdocs, which makes business and operations support systems for telecoms; Comverse, a voice-mail company; and Mercury Interactive, which measures software performance.[77] A high concentration of high-tech industries in the coastal plain of Israel has led to the nickname Silicon Wadi (lit: "Silicon Valley").[78] Both Israeli and international companies are based there. Intel,[79] Microsoft,[80] and Apple[81][82] built their first overseas research and development centers in Israel, and other high-tech multi-national corporations, such as IBM, Cisco Systems, and Motorola, have opened facilities in the country. Intel developed its dual-core Core Duo processor at its Israel Development Center in Haifa.[83] More than 3,850 start-ups have been established in Israel, making it second only to the US in this sector[84] and has the largest number of NASDAQ-listed companies outside North America.[85]

so unbearably stupid

them

Which we will remove

Welcome to woke America

Designed? lol

Manufactured sure

Muslim? Hahaha

O! You're a proud Nazi!
At least you admit it.

What a fucking NAZI

so unbearably stupid

them

Which we will remove

Welcome to woke America

Designed? lol

Manufactured sure

Muslim? Hahaha

O! You're a proud Nazi!
At least you admit it.

German blood-----oh YOU MEAN BLUTWURST-----you are a blood sausage

so unbearably stupid

them

Which we will remove

Welcome to woke America

Designed? lol

Manufactured sure

Muslim? Hahaha

You and i both know that ain't my kin, hahah

And instead of getting scattered like the wind we're surrounded by a billion others.

Not constantly hunted like dogs because we're socially incompetent, we are very much what you wish you were. Your untouchables, the christians, want to see their messiah come and watch you burn in hell. Hahahah

A bit tenuous eh?

I don't think it's wise to try to replicate caste in the states so I'll stick with the liberal western outlook. But you do you. It's gone so well for you historically i'm sure you'll handle it.

You people are so fucked

so unbearably stupid

them

Which we will remove

Welcome to woke America

Designed? lol

Manufactured sure

Muslim? Hahaha

And instead of getting scattered like the wind we're surrounded by a billion others.

Not constantly hunted like dogs because we're socially incompetent

I am still fascinated-----to WHAT DO YOU REFER? you are a clotted blood sausage of
Brahmin caste from some sort of endless SWARM of wriggling organisms?

so unbearably stupid

them

Which we will remove

Welcome to woke America

Designed? lol

Manufactured sure

Muslim? Hahaha

Not constantly hunted like dogs because we're socially incompetent, we are very much what you wish you were. Your untouchables, the christians, want to see their messiah come and watch you burn in hell. Hahahah

A bit tenuous eh?

I don't think it's wise to try to replicate caste in the states so I'll stick with the liberal western outlook. But you do you. It's gone so well for you historically i'm sure you'll handle it.

You people are so fucked
I keep up with the news; Germany is being taken over by Muslims.

so unbearably stupid

them

Which we will remove

Welcome to woke America

Designed? lol

Manufactured sure

Muslim? Hahaha

A bit tenuous eh?

You people are so fucked

give it time

so unbearably stupid

them

Which we will remove

Welcome to woke America

Designed? lol

Manufactured sure

Muslim? Hahaha

A bit tenuous eh?

You people are so fucked
You are the hunters; inheritors of the Bloody Holy Roman Empire.

so unbearably stupid

them

Which we will remove

Welcome to woke America

Designed? lol

Manufactured sure

Muslim? Hahaha

O! You're a proud Nazi!
At least you admit it.

I have rarely met women so loud yet so stupid

I'm impressed

Why some mick would be so uppity is just beyond me. Who do you think you are? lol

so unbearably stupid

them

Which we will remove

Welcome to woke America

Designed? lol

Manufactured sure

Muslim? Hahaha

A bit tenuous eh?

You people are so fucked

I'm not too concerned about Germany or India

I'm a good American. I don't belong in either of those places

I know that might be hard for you to understand. But for us good Americans it's easy

so unbearably stupid

them

Which we will remove

Welcome to woke America

Designed? lol

Manufactured sure

Muslim? Hahaha

O! You're a proud Nazi!
At least you admit it.

Honey

so unbearably stupid

them

Which we will remove

Welcome to woke America

Designed? lol

Manufactured sure

Muslim? Hahaha

A bit tenuous eh?

You people are so fucked

I know that might be hard for you to understand. But for us good Americans it's easy
to what do you refer which you imagine is "hard to understand"?

so unbearably stupid

them

Which we will remove

Welcome to woke America

Designed? lol

Manufactured sure

Muslim? Hahaha

O! You're a proud Nazi!
At least you admit it.

Honey

so unbearably stupid

them

Which we will remove

Welcome to woke America

Designed? lol

Manufactured sure

Muslim? Hahaha

A bit tenuous eh?

You people are so fucked

to what do you refer which you imagine is "hard to understand"?

Whooosh lol

I was calling him a disloyal jew

Which he is. Can't even wrap his head around hte idea i might not give a shit about India or Germany because he cares so much about Israel.

When he's mostly fucking white

"Peace without the right of return is not acceptable terms"

I guess that means Israel will have to exterminate the Muzzie savages then.
1 billion few a few million

Pakistan alone could wipe them off the map and they're crazy enough
?

You are utterly deluded about how strong the Israeli military is.

Watch how weak they become when you cut off travel and economically sanction them

Unsustainable
Why would we do that?

Because it's apartheid and america is about to be majority non white? catholics don't give a shit about Israel

The NYT used to be american Zionist HQ. Now they only allow Farakhand disciples HAHAHA. Those tables turned quick
You may be able to sell that crap to the brain-damaged SJW morons, but intelligent people aren't buying it.

Actually, many Catholics do give a shit about Israel, but not the antisemitic vermin like you.

Awfully considered about another nation for some one who thinks of himself as a patriot
How is doing what's right not patriotic?

What's right for Americans is what is in our geopolitical and domestic interests

Anything that goes against that is inherently unpatriotic

You are subverting our priorities for some one else's.

?

Watch how weak they become when you cut off travel and economically sanction them

Unsustainable
Why would we do that?

Because it's apartheid and america is about to be majority non white? catholics don't give a shit about Israel

The NYT used to be american Zionist HQ. Now they only allow Farakhand disciples HAHAHA. Those tables turned quick
You may be able to sell that crap to the brain-damaged SJW morons, but intelligent people aren't buying it.

Actually, many Catholics do give a shit about Israel, but not the antisemitic vermin like you.

Awfully considered about another nation for some one who thinks of himself as a patriot

What's right for Americans is what is in our geopolitical and domestic interests

geopolitical and domestic interests

You are admitting that Muslims will attack any nation that doesn't support the destruction of Israel.
Muslims are very civilized.

Why does the Democratic Party hate Israel?​

Why does a bird fly into a window over and over until it beats its brains out?

Why ask why.

BOTH are due to mental illness.
I realize the cancel culture Democrats believe in fake science that has been disproved for years about global warming being a fault they could blame on their political rivals, and it took them till the twentieth century to stop hating on black people, and other people of color, so that just leaves the Jewish people to hate on because their hatred for anyone who doesn't bow down to the donkey is of course their enemy no matter what reason dictates. Controlling and enslaving American free people have money to steal easily by altering the Constitution to beat up on their rivals. And Trump took a kindness to the plight of Jews many of whom arrived in the states as the Nazi Party was using antisemitism to consolidate power over Europe by exaggerating hate-the-Jews fantasies and to cancel them surreptitiously by lying to get them loaded up on trains for a new promised land at the end of the ride so they could find out where the last train of their relatives went to. Kinda like Nancy Pelosi telling us we'd find out what was in a thousand page new bill to learn what was in it... (a start on the process of cancelling that old Constitution written by dead people to start a new life for all who voted for the unknown.) And now they're in the process of killing religions to avoid conflicts in the transition of making free people slaves to the state for free care and free high rise apartments from cradle to grave for all.
So they need another boogeyman to step upstairs to the wonderful new way of life for everyone except themselves who would have all the power and all that money without having to share it with Godly causes. And who cares about getting ahead with decisions made by computers... who have already been in use for the past few minor trial runs in undisclosed states.

It looks like the Jews are just in the way of their little world rubbing elbows with the oil rich Arabian peninsula dwellers who make them feel good for the present with all those--how did AOC put it--Benjamins.

How could anyone not hate Israel?
Palestine earned its independence by helping the Allies beat the Ottoman Empire in WWI.
The Allies are treaty bound to defend Palestine by the Treaty of San Remo and Treaty of Sevres in 1920.
The massive Jewish emigration into Palestine in the 30s was illegal, and since still only a third of the population, the creation of Israel was illegal. Not to mention that Israel has committed more war crimes than any country in history.
The UN has hundreds of resolutions proving Israel deserves to be hated by anyone decent.
In fact, any state that deliberately tries to benefit only one particular religious group is inherently wrong and criminal.
Islamic countries do not even do that, as they uphold the property and personal rights of all religious groups.
:thankusmile: best damn post on this thread.:thup: In Israel,the government is throwing their citizens in concentration camps if they refuse force vaccination,they are doing it in Austraila,China,and the Phillipines as well but the difference in those three countries is they have not always been warmongers as Rigby said.

you nailed it. :thup: :thankusmile: :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
There is so much distorted & twisted history not sure that it is possible to sort it out. As a very solid supporter of Israel for many many years, my own thinking is that many of the problems we have now with Israel is a leader who would be king. Netanyahu, has lost his way. That must be corrected.

?

Unsustainable
Why would we do that?

geopolitical and domestic interests

You are admitting that Muslims will attack any nation that doesn't support the destruction of Israel.
Muslims are very civilized.

Why would i care?

Israel is out of control too, what is your point? lol

Difference is when Saudi Arabia attacks Yemen it doesn't piss off literally a billion people. And we are not blamed, rightly, for propping the Saudis up. Unlike Israel whose largest private employer is Intel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back