Why does multi-billionaire, Donald Trump, ask common, hard working, people for money to support his legal defense fund?

They did. You know they did. You vote for them. You can’t take a long enough shower to wash what you voted for off. You’ll fucking drown before that could happen.
show me an ad like I showed you Trump's ad. I don't care what party they are in, they are slime. I have never seen one.
Back up your claim.

This stupid bitch is actually taunting us and the FBI? Look at me I got away with my crimes? That’s her fucking sales point here. What the fuck.
My criticism is as much toward the idiots that donate to Trump as Trump.
If anyone donates to the Clintons for their personal needs, they are just as stupid.

Most of my son-in-law's relatives are extremely wealthy; I think I'll believe them before I take your anything.
what is extremely wealthy. My net worth is in the top 2.5%. I do not consider myself very wealthy. But I have been fortunate to end up with more money than I ever thought I would.

what is extremely wealthy. My net worth is in the top 2.5%. I do not consider myself very wealthy. But I have been fortunate to end up with more money than I ever thought I would.
Once you accumulate money, the key is to hold on it and grow it. I have seen many people accumulate a lot of money but lose all or most through poor money management.

Top 2.5%...me too.
That isn't wealthy.

I should have stated RICH.
Hard working, educated, Conservative Cubans and Columbians who came to the US
LEGALLY.

I am in the top 1% which is irrelevant to this discussion.
The fact is that you are either a trespasser or fucking one and that's why you hate Trump.
It is very relevant. Trump's wealth is continually brought by you and most Trump supporter as proof he is qualified. I do not think most understand wealth accumulation. Because they have been living in a world where they never accumulated wealth. They have misconceptions.
My net worth is 6 million. 2/3rd through my own business where I dealt with people with similarities to Trump. They were amateurs compared to Trump but they were assholes that would screw you in a second for an extra buck. Some were successful financially but failures as humans. 1/3 I inherited. I am currently 50% real estate and 50% investments.
I have viewed wealth is not the measure of a successful human. How they got their wealth is a better indicator.
Trump is the worst of the worst. He is interactive. Every interaction he wants to win and someone else lose. A true winner and leader looks for win win transactions; politically, business and personally.

It is very relevant. Trump's wealth is continually brought by you and most Trump supporter as proof he is qualified. I do not think most understand wealth accumulation. Because they have been living in a world where they never accumulated wealth. They have misconceptions.
My net worth is 6 million. 2/3rd through my own business where I dealt with people with similarities to Trump. They were amateurs compared to Trump but they were assholes that would screw you in a second for an extra buck. Some were successful financially but failures as humans. 1/3 I inherited. I am currently 50% real estate and 50% investments.
I have viewed wealth is not the measure of a successful human. How they got their wealth is a better indicator.
Trump is the worst of the worst. He is interactive. Every interaction he wants to win and someone else lose. A true winner and leader looks for win win transactions; politically, business and personally.
Trump's wealth is continually brought by you and most Trump supporter as proof he is qualified
Quote me.
I voted for American Jobs while you voted for cheap labor.

You are mentally ill...Lexapro 15 Mg daily

Why does multi-billionaire, Donald Trump, ask common, hard working, people for money to support his legal defense fund? He could pay all of his legal bills and still have much more money than everyone who donates to him.

Below is one of his solicitations

Friend,

What recently took place at my Mar-a-Lago home was an unprecedented infringement of the rights of every American citizen.

Scam after Scam, year after year.
This POLITICAL PROSECUTION is merely a continuation of Russia, Russia, Russia, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax # 2, the no collusion Mueller Report, and more.

This is all the Radical Democrats really know - it is their lifeblood - they have no shame.
And as a result, our Country is paying a very big price.

The Left will do anything to stop me from SAVING AMERICA, but in reality, they are not after ME. They are after YOU, and I’m just in the way.

But they will NEVER win. Not as long as I have YOU on my team.

I need to know I can count on you, Friend. No matter what THEY throw at us, you have always been by my side, and it’s critical for me to know that nothing has changed.

My team just launched our OFFICIAL TRUMP DEFENSE FUND and I’m calling on my BEST supporters to step up to the front lines and BOLSTER our efforts. Every single dollar raised will go directly to FIGHTING OFF the corrupt Left and their LIES.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY towards our Official Trump Defense Fund and stand with me against the radical Left.

Friend,

What recently took place at my Mar-a-Lago home was an unprecedented infringement of the rights of every American citizen.

Scam after Scam, year after year.
This POLITICAL PROSECUTION is merely a continuation of Russia, Russia, Russia, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax # 2, the no collusion Mueller Report, and more.

This is all the Radical Democrats really know - it is their lifeblood - they have no shame.
And as a result, our Country is paying a very big price.

The Left will do anything to stop me from SAVING AMERICA, but in reality, they are not after ME. They are after YOU, and I’m just in the way.

But they will NEVER win. Not as long as I have YOU on my team.

I need to know I can count on you, Friend. No matter what THEY throw at us, you have always been by my side, and it’s critical for me to know that nothing has changed.

My team just launched our OFFICIAL TRUMP DEFENSE FUND and I’m calling on my BEST supporters to step up to the front lines and BOLSTER our efforts. Every single dollar raised will go directly to FIGHTING OFF the corrupt Left and their LIES.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY towards our Official Trump Defense Fund and stand with me against the radical Left.
Cause he is a champion grifter.

A billionaire "impoverishing"? That is hilarious. You can't be serious. That is funny. Billionaires should pay their own way thru life. Not be leeches.
Thanks for proving that you don't know what words mean.

If that is what you want to do, go for it. When you give Trump money it helps many more than just him. He hires friends and family and pays them big bucks to play whatever game he is up to. Turn over election, criminal defense, MAGA.
If you don't care, then go bother someone else.

I cannot believe people could be so stupid.
Whether Trump gets reelected or not, he is playing you idiots like a fiddle. You send money to help him prove the election was rigged. How did that work out. For Trump and his friends he paid to look into the election, very well. Now you fricking idiots are sending him money for a criminal defense for a crime he has not been charged with, yet.
You will keep him very rich until he dies. Beyond stupid.
Are you saying that Democrats never donate money to their chosen candidate?

To piss you libs off.... that's why we give him money....
He is raking it in today... thanks to the FBI....
It would really piss off us libs if you punched yourself in your face every morning.

Let us know how it goes tomorrow.

Forum List

Back