Why does looting bother people?

I'm not a fan of hers but when you look at the whole context of the the discussion, it appears to me she's isn't defending looting so much as pointing out that it's ridiculous to be more upset about looting than at the loss of human life.

So what's wrong with being equally concerned about both? Where did this bimbo get the idea the public was placing more importance on looting than the suspect that was killed?

You people are such hypocrites as you talk about how the President is too out of hand with his Tweets, but when one of your own does the same, OH! What she said is okay, because she's on our side.

In the coming decades, more and more elected officials will hold that councilwoman's views.

How anyone can think that the United States has a rosy future is beyond my comprehension.

During the 1990s riot here in Los Angeles, a key figure asked: "Can't we all just get along?"

The current insurrection shows that we cannot. So let's find a way to have an amiable divorce.

she was making a comparison.

Tammy Morales: “People are willing to do those repairs and I’m extremely thankful that nobody was injured there. But what I don’t want to hear is for our constituents to be told to be civil, not to be reactionary, to be told that looting doesn’t solve anything. It does make me wonder and ask the question why looting bothers people so much more than knowing that across the country black men and women are dying every day and far too often at the hands of those who are sworn to protect and serve.”
-------------------------------
you right wingers are so concerned about looting , but not about death of the Blackman.

She wasn't comparing anything, she was promoting. When you tell lowlifes you agree with their civil unrest, it gives them more confidence to participate.
She was making a comparison, life trumps property.

In the coming decades, more and more elected officials will hold that councilwoman's views.

How anyone can think that the United States has a rosy future is beyond my comprehension.

During the 1990s riot here in Los Angeles, a key figure asked: "Can't we all just get along?"

The current insurrection shows that we cannot. So let's find a way to have an amiable divorce.

We can get along just fine, but the problem is having uncivilized people in a civilized society; lowlifes who look for an opportunity to benefit themselves over a dead body.

When something like this happens, we do things in a civilized way. We investigate, have a grand jury hearing, possibly charge the law breaker, and serve justice under the law.

Tammy Morales: “People are willing to do those repairs and I’m extremely thankful that nobody was injured there. But what I don’t want to hear is for our constituents to be told to be civil, not to be reactionary, to be told that looting doesn’t solve anything. It does make me wonder and ask the question why looting bothers people so much more than knowing that across the country black men and women are dying every day and far too often at the hands of those who are sworn to protect and serve.”
you right wingers are so concerned about looting , but not about death of the Blackman.

Most of us "right wingers" are angered by the of a "Blackman", whose name happens to be George Floyd, and we are also upset with others that are losing their lives and being injured, in these riots. Looting is also wrong, breaking into small businesses and looting and stealing from innocent people. Maybe Miss Morales should give the looters her address so they can loot at her house, since she is okay with theft and burglary.

Maybe if she called for peaceful protests so more Americans can unite to fight police brutality, she could positively impact what is going on. She seems to want to divide and keep the hate, the killings, the looting and the unrest going.

Try that again in English.

I'm not a fan of hers but when you look at the whole context of the the discussion, it appears to me she's isn't defending looting so much as pointing out that it's ridiculous to be more upset about looting than at the loss of human life.
Over 90% of the country agrees Floyd was murdered. We now await his killers trial. The mass criminality plaguing our nation has NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS MURDER. Millions or billions of dollars in damages. Billions in lost property. Countless deaths and injuries. Billions lost economically. Thousands of jobs destroyed. ALL UNRELATED TO FLOYDS MURDER and all far more devastating than the loss of one life.
Yep.

The lockdown wasn't about the virus that over 99% of us would survive.

And the riots aren't about a guy none of us knew or gave a damn about before we saw a video.

So what's really going on?

She wasn't comparing anything, she was promoting. When you tell lowlifes you agree with their civil unrest, it gives them more confidence to participate.

Then why doesn't this ding-dong make a video about the police who were shot, and killed in some instances with these riots? I bet you won't hear any concern or comparison about them from a leftist.

NOT MY PROPERTY!!! (You are indeed, a confused moron.)

Hold up a second...... whose life? And whose property?

Because I value my property much more than I do some looters life, and I think a whole lot of others probably feel the same way.

Over 90% of the country agrees Floyd was murdered. We now await his killers trial. The mass criminality plaguing our nation has NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS MURDER. Millions or billions of dollars in damages. Billions in lost property. Countless deaths and injuries. Billions lost economically. Thousands of jobs destroyed. ALL UNRELATED TO FLOYDS MURDER and all far more devastating than the loss of one life.
Yep.

And the riots aren't about a guy none of us knew or gave a damn about before we saw a video.

Dimm led Globalist power grab.

Yep.

What's really going on? Opportunity. That's what.

Many businesses are weary of those areas. And have a right to be. We all pay more for the stealing and game splayed and this has not even slowed down over many years. The stores that are there have markedly lower quality because employees are not as good or caring, the quality of chain store fast foods is markedly different with cleanliness issues to boot many times and supermarkets often have fresher items passed their shelf dates. And this is with the ones that are fewer and far between. Most of the white Progs who cry a river, never give up much of any of their comforts. Start giving your wealth away. Or shut up.

Hold up a second...... whose life? And whose property?

Because I value my property much more than I do some looters life, and I think a whole lot of others probably feel the same way.

Do you value your property more than your life??

Many businesses are weary of those areas. And have a right to be. We all pay more for the stealing and game splayed and this has not even slowed down over many years. The stores that are there have markedly lower quality because employees are not as good or caring, the quality of chain store fast foods is markedly different with cleanliness issues to boot many times and supermarkets often have fresher items passed their shelf dates. And this is with the ones that are fewer and far between. Most of the white Progs who cry a river, never give up much of any of their comforts. Start giving your wealth away. Or shut up.

They have ins, and tramp said he would take care of them. Who broke into the stores??

They have ins, and tramp said he would take care of them. Who broke into the stores??

Mostly niglet and beaner lumpenproletariats, with a small scattering of white trash, if you really wanna be honest!

Forum List

Back