Why does Japan have a low crime rate...it is a country of old people...

I was cruising through extranosalley, a gun blog when I saw a question about Japan...and the answer mentioned the age of criminals and how crime is a young man's game...

so...that led me to look up some stats...and there it was.......Japan is a country of old people......

The majority of their population is over 25, the age where violent criminal behavior starts to end....

% of the population in the age of crime...15-24..... 9.7%

and that is probably the leading reason Japan has so little crime..besides their culture and their police powers....

Japan Demographics Profile 2014
Its a homogeneous country. Japanese folks for the VAST majority and they protect that at all costs.I know that there are foreigners there but for the most part they don't allow immigration and citizenship to just anyone.

That IS NOT the reason that their crime rate is low. Holy shit.....you fuckers are like moths to a flame.

Yes it is. Japan isn't afflicted with the "diversity" mania of America's left. They aren't trying to commit cultural suicide.

Nope. Simpleton.

"nope" what?

I was cruising through extranosalley, a gun blog when I saw a question about Japan...and the answer mentioned the age of criminals and how crime is a young man's game...

so...that led me to look up some stats...and there it was.......Japan is a country of old people......

The majority of their population is over 25, the age where violent criminal behavior starts to end....

and that is probably the leading reason Japan has so little crime..besides their culture and their police powers....

Its a homogeneous country. Japanese folks for the VAST majority and they protect that at all costs.I know that there are foreigners there but for the most part they don't allow immigration and citizenship to just anyone.

That IS NOT the reason that their crime rate is low. Holy shit.....you fuckers are like moths to a flame.
Yes it is. Asians are CIVILIZED people for the most part.They don't have ghetto's filled with n!ggers and mexicans living off welfare and turning crime into a career.

Yes it is. Asians are CIVILIZED people for the most part.They don't have ghetto's filled with n!ggers and mexicans living off welfare and turning crime into a career.

You are a fool.

Japan had a very low crime rate when it had a young population.

Fail.

As usual.

2A is the guy who could chop off all four legs on a frog, yell "jump" and conclude that frogs with no legs are deaf.

Yes... not hard to follow the logic.

Japan and other countries limit or ban private gun ownership.

Japan and other countries have very low crime rates.

These two things are connected.

You are a fool.
He is stating simple facts.
You are spouting hate filled insults.
hmmm who to believe ....

You are a fool.
He is stating simple facts..... ....

He is spouting ignorant generalizations.

2A is the guy who could chop off all four legs on a frog, yell "jump" and conclude that frogs with no legs are deaf.

Yes... not hard to follow the logic.

Japan and other countries limit or ban private gun ownership.

Japan and other countries have very low crime rates.

These two things are connected.
The UK has a very high rate of rapes and home invasions.

He is stating simple facts.
You are spouting hate filled insults.
hmmm who to believe ....

Well, lets look at the twenty nations with the lowest incarceration rates, globally and what they have in common.
List of countries by incarceration rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[TBODY][TR][TD="align: left"][/TD][TD]6[/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD="align: left"][/TD][TD]19[/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD="align: left"][/TD][TD]22[/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD="align: left"][/TD][TD]27[/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD="align: left"][/TD][TD]31[/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD="align: left"][/TD][TD]32[/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD="align: left"][/TD][TD]33[/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD="align: left"]
Mali
[/TD][TD]33[/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD="align: left"][/TD][TD]34[/TD][/TR]
Democratic Republic of Congo (formerly Zaire)​
[/TD][TD]35[/TD][/TR]
Oman
[/TD][TD]36[/TD][/TR]
Chad
[/TD][TD]39[/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD="align: left"][/TD][TD]39[/TD][/TR]
Timor-Leste (formerly East Timor)​
[/TD][TD]39[/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD="align: left"][/TD][TD]40[/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD="align: left"][/TD][TD]43[/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD="align: left"][/TD][TD]43[/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD="align: left"][/TD][TD]44[/TD][/TR][/TBODY]
Now San Marino has a very urban population and high income, but not the rest of them.

Only three are in Europe, five are in Asia, and, OMG, TWELVE are in AFRICA! ! ! !

But if blacks are the main cause of crime due to their genetic racial factors, then it cant be because of their African genes, it MUST be because of their EUROPEAN genes, since most of them do have European blood in them somewhere.....just looking at the facts, that is.

:D

It is a country of well educated people that values infrastructure, science, r&d and education over being a idiot.
they still have people learning to swing swords

So does everyone else, numb skull.
Really? they got samurai classes in the Ukraine?......

You really are an idiot.

Federation d'Escrime d'Ukraine | European Fencing Confederation
That's fencing, not samurai sword chopping.

The irony of your projection...

It is a country of well educated people that values infrastructure, science, r&d and education over being a idiot.

You really are an idiot.

You said "swinging swords." Fencing is fencing, you moron.

You really are an idiot.

you should watch a fencing match and a samurai match

one has no swinging and the other has lots of it

You really are an idiot.

There is no "Samurai match" you buffoon. Many forms of fencing are popular all around the world. Your ignorant attempt at bigotry has failed.

You really are an idiot.

There is no "Samurai match" you buffoon. Many forms of fencing are popular all around the world. Your ignorant attempt at bigotry has failed.
you lose

you had to call me a racist, so you lose

you lose

You can't read, so you lose, ignorant fool.

you lose

You can't read, so you lose, ignorant fool.
you insulted me for no reason, so I baited you, you couldn't handle it and called me a bigot.

That's a lose, suck it up and take it like a man, if you can.

You really are an idiot.

Fending includes the saber, and that is 'swinging swords'. The saber is very popular in eastern Europe.

Forum List

Back