Why does it matter if Homosexuality is a choice or not?

Teddy Pollins

Feb 26, 2015
Is it an actual question for anybody else? I feel that saying it is a choice somehow implies that something is fundamentally wrong with homosexual activity. If you were born loving dudes or one day woke up to find you only wanted to sleep with men, I fail to understand how either can justify persecution. Of course this applies to lesbians as well.
Having choice or not homosexuality has no sense...

If it's not a choice then the hatred and fear the homophobes have of gay people becomes just that, fear and hatred. It also makes the Bible dead wrong as then it is no longer a sin, it's people being as God created them. Open the door to religion being bullshit on something that fundamental and all hell breaks loose...

Last edited:
I just think butt piracy is gross, not that the pillow biters deserve contempt.

If I was a woman I'd be a raging bulldyke.

What I don't get about queers in general is how that one aspect of their life is what defines them, it is the the focal point of how they live their lives. Even other perverts keep their deviance to themselves, why the queers have to demand acceptance and participation in their ceremonies is beyond comprehension. It's because of that that I oppose their agenda. If they would just shut the fuck up no one would care what they did.

Is it an actual question for anybody else? I feel that saying it is a choice somehow implies that something is fundamentally wrong with homosexual activity. If you were born loving dudes or one day woke up to find you only wanted to sleep with men, I fail to understand how either can justify persecution. Of course this applies to lesbians as well.

It doesn't matter, you are correct. When you approach the issue morally the first place you always start is with love and empathy and whether it is a choice or not you should treat them with dignity and respect. Those that hate fail in many ways but it is very common for them to try and rationalize their hate. The discussion about whether it is a choice or not is really just people trying to argue against a rationalization that will simply change if need be.

In a free country it shouldn't matter...but it seems to matter to the haters.

For the record, I never chose.

In a free country you should have the choice not to cater to a wedding without worrying about having your business shut down or threatened with violence.

You queers are the real haters.

Oregon bakery shuts down after gay rights attacks Deseret News National

Indiana pizza shop won t cater gay wedding gets over 50K from supporters - The Washington Post

Gay Group Demands Christian Churches Be SHUT DOWN for Opposing Same-Sex Marriage Top Right News

In a free country you should have the choice not to cater to a wedding without worrying about having your business shut down or threatened with violence.

Indiana pizza shop won t cater gay wedding gets over 50K from supporters - The Washington Post

Gay Group Demands Christian Churches Be SHUT DOWN for Opposing Same-Sex Marriage Top Right News
PA laws apply to many, and for good reason, and they are constitutional. Obey the law or face the consequences.

PA laws apply to many, and for good reason, and they are constitutional. Obey the law or face the consequences.
Or fight to change the law.
Laws are not meant to be followed anyway, the left has already shown they only have to abide by the rights and laws they agree with.

Title II of the Civil Rights Act.

Aaahhhhh tyranny!!!! :lol:

The Constitution only has to be followed if you agree with it, rights are subject to the discretion of those in office.

If you're going to force someone to do business with you who doesn't want to through the threat of losing their business if they don't then the tyrannical act is being committed by you, not them. All of these gay couples who have sued have not done so out of a sense of justice, they've done so out of spite and a want for revenge.

If you're going to force someone to do business with you who doesn't want to through the threat of losing their business if they don't then the tyrannical act is being committed by you, not them. All of these gay couples who have sued have not done so out of a sense of justice, they've done so out of spite and a want for revenge.
Cash is always good to have too.

I don't care what they do, just don't try to force others to participate in, suport, or finance it.

Laws are not meant to be followed anyway, the left has already shown they only have to abide by the rights and laws they agree with.
Do the real conservatives a favor, don't call yourself one. They are known for being rational instead of hyper-partisan.

And the laws apply at all times but enforcement of them tends to change. The phrase, The Law Is An Ass is still accurate. Hopefully the people who are charged with enforcing the laws take that into consideration.

Yo, if you wish to live the life of abnormality, then follow Obama and his wicked ways, but if you are a stand up American, and wish to live the American way, then live your life as a moral American!!!

"GTP"
How Obama Wished He Could Keep The White House!
rainbow-white-house-665x385.jpg

Something is fundamentally wrong with it. Were fags the only ones left alive they would go extinct. Unless you believe that like some frogs they can change sex when necessary

OK! Why don't WE ALL BECOME GAY!!!
That seems to be the objective right?
But wait... how will we reproduce? Artificially right? OK sounds like a plan!

Do the real conservatives a favor, don't call yourself one. They are known for being rational instead of hyper-partisan.

And the laws apply at all times but enforcement of them tends to change. The phrase, The Law Is An Ass is still accurate. Hopefully the people who are charged with enforcing the laws take that into consideration.
one, do everyone here a favor and learn what the word conservative means. You evidently have no clue.
next the law and rights do not apply as written, they are up to the interpretation of whatever judge takes it upon himself to do so.
Rights are not absolute. They all come with conditions that need to be met before you are allowed them.

Forum List

Back