Zone1 Why Does God Even Hate Homosexuality?

One has to be profoundly blind not to see the proof that is all around us now, to the contrary.

They're not even trying very hard to hide it, these days.
or one has to have fallen for wild conspiracy theories to think there is actually a movement to make pedophilia legal

He who attacks his opponent instead of rebutting his opponent's argument exposes the weakness of his own argument.--The Fundamentals of Debate- Lesson one.
He who puts words in the mouths of others, insisting they said something they never said is a liar and in danger of the Judgment

Those laws were ceremonial and temporal, which is completely different than moral laws which are universal and unchanging.
No. These laws deal with the topic of MEAT EATING, NOT PLANTS

Since God "allowed" imperfect people to do certain things in this imperfect world, He put these limits on WHICH animals HIS PEOPLE are permitted to eat.

Pork has many health problems for ALL Man, not just one race. No serious follower of Israels God is permitted to eat those things He said not to eat

Eating things like pork is one of those abominable practices the Catholic Church gave to the world

or one has to have fallen for wild conspiracy theories to think there is actually a movement to make pedophilia legal

What do you think the point is to the faggot/tranny grooming that is now openly taking place in public schools?

Or such things as “Drag Queen Story Hour”?

It is blatantly obvious, here, the agenda to promote pedophilia, to groom children into being easy prey for childfuckers, and to groom society, as a whole, into seeing that as acceptable.

How can you deny any of tis? As I said, they are not even trying very hard to hide it.

Since God "allowed" imperfect people to do certain things in this imperfect world, He put these limits on WHICH animals HIS PEOPLE are permitted to eat.
Pork has many health issues for ALL Man, not just one race. No serious follower of Israels God is permitted to eat those things He said not to eat

There has long been an issue with pork, and with the flesh of other animals deemed “unclean”, that those animals are more likely than others to carry parasites and pathogens that can cause illness in humans.

God could have given the Israelites detailed instructions on what we now know about how to properly raise, prepare, and cook such animals, to make sure that they are safe to eat, but instead, He just gave them instructions, more appropriate for the level of scientific understanding that they had at that time, to simply avoid eating those animals.

Does it ever even explain why in the Bible? Or is it simply just because God intended for men and women to be together because only they can reproduce?

He doesn't hate those who are struggling with same-sex attraction or desires. There's no such thing as a "gay man" or a "Lesbian woman", those are false categories created by a fallen, lost world in order to justify its sin. What does exist are human beings who experience, and feel, same-sex attraction and it's the act of two people of the same sex/gender engaging in sexual activity that God and His angels hate because it's a demonic perversion of human sexuality. It creates chaos in the soul, leading to death, both physically and spiritually. All fornication and adultery do that, but homosexuality does that even more so.

The Bible tells us:

1Co 6:8-11 Nay, but ye yourselves do wrong, and defraud, and that your brethren. (9) Or know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with men, (10) nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. (11) And such were some of you: but ye were washed, but ye were sanctified, but ye were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and in the Spirit of our God.

"As such were some of you".

Last edited:
What do you think the point is to the faggot/tranny grooming that is now openly taking place in public schools?

Or such things as “Drag Queen Story Hour”?

It is blatantly obvious, here, the agenda to promote pedophilia, to groom children into being easy prey for childfuckers, and to groom society, as a whole, into seeing that as acceptable.

How can you deny any of tis? As I said, they are not even trying very hard to hide it.
How does it relate to raping children?

Oh yeah it doesn't

How does it relate to raping children?
Oh yeah it doesn't

How blind, how ignorant, can yo be?

The entire point of that shit is to groom children, to make it easier for pedophiles to rape them and to get away with it; and to groom society as a whole into being more willing to tolerate it.

You're either unbelievably ignorantly, or else willfully dishonest, to deny what is so blatant.

I do not believe God gives me authority to condemn homosexuality any more than He gives me authority to condemn any other human condition that somebody is born with. I can condemn grooming, sexualizing young children, and any other evil imposed on society, but I won't condemn my gay friend who gives every appearance of living his/her life more commendably than I likely live mine.
I see it a bit differently. We do have the authority to condemn a behavior; what we have no authority or no right to do is to condemn the individual. I was very close to people who had abortions. They knew my position and never said a word to me before the abortion. It was when they were in pain several years later because of the abortion and had to talk to someone I learned what they had done. In each case, we knew I would never change my position on abortion, but we also knew we were close to one another and I would never condemn them. At the times they came to me, they came for comfort and that is the very thing they received. IF/when any condemnation is to be done, way above my authority and pay grade. I love my friends, and I trust God loves them more.

The same with a great boss I once had. He was fantastic at his job and with people, a truly great person. His job and his employees were always first and foremost. He was homosexual and some disapproved of him for that reason. He never spoke of it, and while I do believe God warns against homosexuality, again, there was no reason for me to condemn him. There was so much more to him than sexual choices. I wouldn't want to be first and foremost known as a heterosexual, and it seems a little off (to me) that the first thing some want to people to know is that they are gay, transgender, etc. I don't get that, just as I don't get some history books are beginning by introducing a person of fame by, S/he was a homosexual.

Wouldn't it seem off if I pointed to someone and said, "She had an abortion..." when the most important words about that person is, "She is my best friend. She can make me laugh at the most common things."

Having an abortion or being homosexual/heterosexual is such a tiny part of who someone is, does it even warrant mention? And that's a question for both gay and straight people. Why are we talking about something so unimportant?

How blind, how ignorant, can yo be?

The entire point of that shit is to groom children, to make it easier for pedophiles to rape them and to get away with it; and to groom society as a whole into being more willing to tolerate it.

You're either unbelievably ignorantly, or else willfully dishonest, to deny what is so blatant.
That's your opinion.

You have yet to prove anyone is trying to make pedophilia legal

I see it a bit differently. We do have the authority to condemn a behavior; what we have no authority or no right to do is to condemn the individual. I was very close to people who had abortions. They knew my position and never said a word to me before the abortion. It was when they were in pain several years later because of the abortion and had to talk to someone I learned what they had done. In each case, we knew I would never change my position on abortion, but we also knew we were close to one another and I would never condemn them. At the times they came to me, they came for comfort and that is the very thing they received. IF/when any condemnation is to be done, way above my authority and pay grade. I love my friends, and I trust God loves them more.

The same with a great boss I once had. He was fantastic at his job and with people, a truly great person. His job and his employees were always first and foremost. He was homosexual and some disapproved of him for that reason. He never spoke of it, and while I do believe God warns against homosexuality, again, there was no reason for me to condemn him. There was so much more to him than sexual choices. I wouldn't want to be first and foremost known as a heterosexual, and it seems a little off (to me) that the first thing some want to people to know is that they are gay, transgender, etc. I don't get that, just as I don't get some history books are beginning by introducing a person of fame by, S/he was a homosexual.

Wouldn't it seem off if I pointed to someone and said, "She had an abortion..." when the most important words about that person is, "She is my best friend. She can make me laugh at the most common things."

Having an abortion or being homosexual/heterosexual is such a tiny part of who someone is, does it even warrant mention? And that's a question for both gay and straight people. Why are we talking about something so unimportant?
Agreed. My daughter struggles with the sin of homosexuality, and yet I won't broach the subject with her until she does first. My major concern is with her salvation.

By that logic, we could excuse just about anything, and there will certainly come a day when pedophiles will say "I was born this way."
People are born with many defects. Both mentally and physically. I don't get why some refuse to consider this thinking it implies that gives them the right to act on those impulses. It DOESNT. We all have our crosses to carry in this life. Fighting our baser natures is what builds our character THAT is why accepting and giving into those things God says not to do, is so destructive to the soul

Agreed. My daughter struggles with the sin of homosexuality, and yet I won't broach the subject with her until she does first. My major concern is with her salvation.
If I may suggest:

The story of Elijah finding God in a tiny whispering sound had a great impact on me. We humans have a habit of emphasizing quite loudly by using words like 'abomination!'

God's advice on how to best live our lives here mankind called COMMANDMENTS, perhaps because some discovered what good advice it was. Think in terms of God whispering...why did He advise against homosexuality?

First there were the health reasons, physical, mental, spiritual. Family was always vital to God, and a same sex relationship makes it impossible for offspring to have both a natural mother and father. Knowing who their 'biological parents' has a high importance among those who are adopted. That desire can affect many people. Next, should focus on genitalia be the first or primary focus in one's life? Plain people accept as fact how unlikely the handsome and the beautiful who attract them will give them a second glance, no matter how great the love from the plain, unattractive person. That does not prohibit the plain person from learning to love another. The same holds true for people attracted to the same sex.

People who choose to live their lives as homosexuals, do give up a lot when it comes to health and family--and therefore community. Is what they gain worth what they give up? And that's for each individual to decide for him/herself. We can quietly advise the undecided IF they ask what we think, but their free choice is to be respected.

I have a huge problem with society telling homosexuals, "Oh, it is fine--go for it if it feels right." No! Each person must lay out the pros and the cons, including the advice from our Creator if one is a person of faith. Remember, God wants what is best for us in this life. For that reason alone, He is worth listening to. He wants what is best for each of us in this life. Forget the clamor of society; as a whole, we are not good listeners and the clamor isn't worth listening to.

God permits many things in this fallen world that are not what He wants. God's intent and ideal in regard to marriage has always been one man and one woman for life. There were probably reasons why polygamy was more common in the OT days, but there are a number of New Testament scriptures on marriage, and those passages always use the words 'husband' and 'wife' in the singular, not plural. Plus we know that Jesus reaffirmed God's original design for marriage. (Matthew 19:4-6)

As for dietary rules (on what is kosher) it is my understanding that those only applied to the Israelites. Those laws were ceremonial and temporal, which is completely different than moral laws which are universal and unchanging.

So if what you're implying is that homosexuality falls under the same category as defunct ceremonial laws, that is absolutely incorrect. Homosexuality is condemned in both the Old AND New Testaments, and it is a moral issue, as opposed to civil or ceremonial.

That was a specific command to a specific group of people at a specific time, and it has nothing to do with God's universal unchanging moral laws. There were reasons for that (that's a topic in and of itself) but it is wrong to try to conflate a command meant only for a specific group / place / day in history to a general unchanging universal moral command.

That's where you go wrong, your belief that gays are born that way. There is no 'gay gene' and it is not how God created them to be. I believe there might be a small percentage who are born with a propensity to be homosexual (like there are people genetically predisposed to alcoholism) but things like that are a result of this fallen world, and not at all the same as natural things like eye color, gender, etc. And as others have already said, even that is not a justification. By that logic, we could excuse just about anything, and there will certainly come a day when pedophiles will say "I was born this way."

As for what causes it, IMO there are a number of possible reasons, including things that happen in one's early childhood. I've noticed that a lot of homosexuals were sexually abused or molested in their childhood. I think there are other factors too, but this is getting too long and wordy. :)

You don't have to "condemn" your friend, but you also shouldn't mislead him by agreeing with the worldly lie that there's nothing wrong with homosexuality. At the end of the day, our standard is not what matters, only God's standard matters. And remember, with God all things are possible. So there is hope for everyone, but not if they continue to believe the lies this world bombards them with.
I know you believe what you say. I do not believe as you do based on 1) what I know of Bible history, culture, law, teachings including what the Scriptures teach us Jesus said, and 2) what my gay friends tell me of their life experience. Not one of them 'chose' to be gay. They just are. They are also good people, loving, caring, positive influences in the world about them.

If they sin, and I am sure they do as we ALL do, I cannot believe being gay is one of their sins. They do not participate in the lewd behavior some gay people do. They are never in anybody's face with demands and accusations. They are as opposed to grooming children, exposing them to sometimes lewd transvestite entertainment and such, or forcing sexual content on young children as I am. They all know that children do better growing up with a loving mom and dad in the home as they all did. They all thought the Christian baker should have the right to refuse to participate in a gay wedding that was against his beliefs.

And what they do with their consenting partners in the privacy of their bedrooms is THEIR business and not any business of mine of anybody else's.

Again I refer to Matthew 23 as the attitude Christians should have re the sins of others. We should focus on our own sin rather than that of our neighbor. We should always speak out against sins that harm people. My gay friends are harming no one.

That is my belief. I know that others on this thread strongly disagree with me. That is their right. That is your right, and I so much appreciate your respectful and gentle way of expressing it. Some Christians show it more than others. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back