Why does China get a free pass from some?

Biased is not “wrong” it’s biased.
Until you reject something out of hand because "media is biased
Funny, on Jan 14th the W.H.O. told the world, that the Chinese government declared that COVID-19 was not contagious between humans.
False. They reported that preliminary Chinese tests showed no evidence of human to human transmission. Not the same statement.

About 1 week later, China released its studies, showing human to human transmission. Was China lying earlier? Sure, maybe. Probably. And that's not okay.

But even China quickly realized the jig was up. Then they were warning the world. Meanwhile, Trump was downplaying it and calling it a political hoax.
Except Fauci and Birx have agreed with Trumps timeline of social distancing. Maybe you should watch their briefings instead of reruns of Friends.

Never said all or wrong. I said biased. Media is biased.

Reality has a liberal bias. Liberals deal in facts and math and science. Conservatives deal in wishful thinking and faith in sky pixies.
Says you. Leftists like you worry about men peeing in women’s bathrooms. There is science for you. Pragmatic people like myself worry about finding a cure for the COVID-19 and then a vaccine.

Biased is not “wrong” it’s biased.
Until you reject something out of hand because "media is biased
Funny, on Jan 14th the W.H.O. told the world, that the Chinese government declared that COVID-19 was not contagious between humans.
False. They reported that preliminary Chinese tests showed no evidence of human to human transmission. Not the same statement.

About 1 week later, China released its studies, showing human to human transmission. Was China lying earlier? Sure, maybe. Probably. And that's not okay.

But even China quickly realized the jig was up. Then they were warning the world. Meanwhile, Trump was downplaying it and calling it a political hoax.

So tell us, how does Chinese dick taste ? Like Chicken ?
Oh look, a Trump cultist throwing a little baby fit on USMB. This must be Wednesday.

Except Fauci and Birx have agreed with Trumps timeline of social distancing.
False. They have literally had to correct him every single time he opened his moron mouth, until he finally agreed with them, reluctantly and begrudgingly. Then they had to do it again.

Last edited:
False. They have literally had to correct him every single time he opened his moron mouth, until he finally agreed with them. How do you say such fucking duuuumb shit with a straight face?
Not at all. Did you listen to the last two briefings?

False. They have literally had to correct him every single time he opened his moron mouth, until he finally agreed with them. How do you say such fucking duuuumb shit with a straight face?
Yes, the ones after they corrected president moron's easter timeline. I sure did.

Yes, the ones after they corrected president moron's easter timeline. I sure did.
Link where they “corrected him”

Nope. Pay more attention. Hint: after Trump said Easter, Fauci had to do a press tour to squash that.

Nope. Pay more attention. Hint: after Trump said Easter, Fauci had to do a press tour to squash that.
Trump said he hopes. Trump never said definitely.

It's all about the mainstream media that feeds the insanity of TDS. The mainstream media hates the President of the United States so much that they are willing to spread unverified propaganda from China in order to subvert any effort by the President to deal with the pandemic.

Yup, Fauci, you mean the guy back on January 26th, who was telling us that Americans should not be worried about COVID-19, that it's a very low risk to the USA. That Dr. Fauci?

And yet five days after Fauci said this, Trump signed a proclamation banning all flights from China, and declared a national public health emergency.

He also said , 'I would like" and " I think" and various other things. That just shows he can be wrong about the same thing many different ways. And fausi had to go on antur and, once again, debunk the moron president.

I am not interested in arguing with a cultist whether or not water is wet. You weirdos can't even admit baseline facts about dear leader anymore. It's a waste of time.

Yup, Fauci, you mean the guy back on January 26th, who was telling us that Americans should not be worried about COVID-19, that it's a very low risk to the USA. That Dr. Fauci
Correct, which changed right away, as the available information, within literally 2 days, changed. Yet the mentally ill child president continued on his hoax tour.

I don't need your help highlighting what a defective moron Trump is. But thanks!

He also said , 'I would like" and " I think" and various other things. That just shows he can be wrong about the same thing many different ways. And fausi had to go on antur and, once again, debunk the moron president.

I am not interested in arguing with a cultist whether or not water is wet. You weirdos can't even admit baseline facts about dear leader anymore. It's a waste of time.
Cultist? He is trying to balance lives in health and lives in economic crisis. It’s easy to play Monday Morning QB. I am witnessing 100s losing jobs firsthand.

It's all about the mainstream media that feeds the insanity of TDS. The mainstream media hates the President of the United States so much that they are willing to spread unverified propaganda from China in order to subvert any effort by the President to deal with the pandemic.

Well, if he didn't keep feeding them. But, a moron is a moron I guess.

He is trying to balance lives in health and lives in economic crisis.

No he isn't. He's trying to balance two threats to his re election. Poorly.
Only a TDS infected person would say something like that.

Only a freakish cultist would deny the obvious , as you are.
On a Fascist would not respect a disparate opinion. So you personally would have cancelled the Super Bowl?

Forum List

Back