Why Do You Trump Lovers Hate NATO So Much?

Trump won.....Democrats immediately said impeach the motherfucker. Democrats refuse to accept elections results. Christ....they commit so much fraud.....they figure there's no way they could lose. Someone must have cheated them.

Dems are so full of shit. With all their cheating and rigging and attempts to suppress voter turnout via the liberal news media propaganda that runs 24/7 if they still lose they refuse to accept election results and THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE. These are dangerous times.

Back in the day when eastern Europe was controlled by the Soviets, NATO had its place. I don't see why considering what role does NATO play in world today should be a partisan issue.

And for people like you, the second line of my sig: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter
Like I said, yeah. You go with that middleman.

I’ll continue laughing at you. Make sure you wash your fingers after you pick your butthole

Trump won.....Democrats immediately said impeach the motherfucker. Democrats refuse to accept elections results. Christ....they commit so much fraud.....they figure there's no way they could lose. Someone must have cheated them.

Dems are so full of shit. With all their cheating and rigging and attempts to suppress voter turnout via the liberal news media propaganda that runs 24/7 if they still lose they refuse to accept election results and THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE. These are dangerous times.
The evidence is out

And for people like you, the second line of my sig: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter
Like I said, yeah. You go with that middleman.

I’ll continue laughing at you. Make sure you wash your fingers after you pick your butthole
I know. You're wrong, so it must be "fake news".

That must be a very comfy way to go through life.

Back in the day when eastern Europe was controlled by the Soviets, NATO had its place. I don't see why considering what role does NATO play in world today should be a partisan issue.
Does this sound like Trumpers not hating NATO?

Putin hate NATO...so of course Trump hates NATO

Trump hates NATO so of course Trumpers hate NATO

You might as well get your talking points directly from the Kremlin
DJT does. And Kellyanne Conway on twitter. Really spiffy guy in the WH.

What will of the people? The 'will of the people' voted for someone else...

What will of the people? The 'will of the people' voted for someone else...
You base that on voting totals from a state that lets criminal immigrants vote in their elections.
2.5 million of Hillary's votes were manufactured after the election was called for Trump.

I've been reading your posts for years....and it's clear you don't care about the truth.
You just make up your truth as you go.

Trump Is Training His Base to Hate NATO and Like Putin

this is typical leftwing Hate America First crapola

the euros have been teaching themselves to hate America since the old Soviet Union collapsed and the euro fear of an invasion went away

of course America has made mistakes so the breach is not entirely europes fault

but they are convinced that they dont need America anymore and will act accordingly no matter what we do

hopefully the will wake up before its too late

So Trump lovers got their panties all moist this week when they heard news of Trump seriously considering pulling out of NATO -- their general consensus was, "Fuck yea!! let's save that money and give it away in corporate tax cuts or directly to defense contractors!! #MAGA"

Is NATO really that much of a problem in the world? Or is pulling out of NATO more of a way to just feel like you are "owning the libs" on something? It seems that much of whatever Trump lovers support is mainly based on the fact they think it makes "libs" angry -- which is pathetic in itself.

As Trump himself said (from the article) "Sometimes our worst enemies are our so-called friends or allies, right?” At a subsequent rally in Montana last week, the president declared, “Our allies in many cases were worse than our enemies.” He then went on to say about his boo-thang Putin: "Putin is KGB.” (Putin did in fact work in the KGB.) “You know what,” he said, “Putin’s fine. He’s fine. We are all fine, we’re all people.”

Trump claims his opposition to NATO is based on money; but that is not how NATO works. It is not a protection scheme where the allies pay the United States. It is a collective defense organization in which members agree that an attack on one is an attack on all. NATO is the most successful peace-keeping franchise in world history; let's not forget that the norm for Europe before then was wars, wars, and more wars....It was only 20 yrs that separated WW1 from WW2; since NATO -- no more wars breaking out all across Europe; how is that a failure?

The obvious problem with the "an attack on one is an attack on all" is the uneven capability of countries to contribute to defending against an attack. How many countries in NATO have a military comparable to the US?

So Trump lovers got their panties all moist this week when they heard news of Trump seriously considering pulling out of NATO -- their general consensus was, "Fuck yea!! let's save that money and give it away in corporate tax cuts or directly to defense contractors!! #MAGA"

Is NATO really that much of a problem in the world? Or is pulling out of NATO more of a way to just feel like you are "owning the libs" on something? It seems that much of whatever Trump lovers support is mainly based on the fact they think it makes "libs" angry -- which is pathetic in itself.

As Trump himself said (from the article) "Sometimes our worst enemies are our so-called friends or allies, right?” At a subsequent rally in Montana last week, the president declared, “Our allies in many cases were worse than our enemies.” He then went on to say about his boo-thang Putin: "Putin is KGB.” (Putin did in fact work in the KGB.) “You know what,” he said, “Putin’s fine. He’s fine. We are all fine, we’re all people.”

Trump claims his opposition to NATO is based on money; but that is not how NATO works. It is not a protection scheme where the allies pay the United States. It is a collective defense organization in which members agree that an attack on one is an attack on all. NATO is the most successful peace-keeping franchise in world history; let's not forget that the norm for Europe before then was wars, wars, and more wars....It was only 20 yrs that separated WW1 from WW2; since NATO -- no more wars breaking out all across Europe; how is that a failure?
Wars in Europe, are a European problem...

Well put. Leaving NATO will save NO money...but WILL embolden Putin

Let me reiterate...there are no DUES for NATO

NONE
Since becoming President, Trump has made NATO stronger because he has held the other members of NATO's feet to the fire on how much money they spend on their own defense! How exactly does THAT help Putin?

It's not hating NATO, its paying too many US tax dollars for NATO, when the EU countries are not meeting their financial obligations. Why should the US taxpayer pay to keep troops defending other countries? If they want US military protection it costs real money. The US taxpayer pays $21b for overseas bases and gets reimbursed $4b. They either pay up, or the US goes home. We simply can't afford $17b to defend "allies", who buy gas from Russia to fund their military?? WTF??

Some of us haven't particularly cared for nato since thier original mission ended 3 decades ago

I don't know how it can, I'm certainly no Trump supporter. The OP fails to observe that the situation in Eastern Europe has totally changed from what it was when NATO was established. It is totally reasonable to question any treaty or government program occasionally. I wish the government would prioritize doing so, we've got a flood of red ink paying for all these things.

Forum List

Back