Votes: 5 14.3%
  • I genuinely want to see others opinions on the hot news topics

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Other--expound

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Present

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
Because my TV doesn't pickup FoxNews anymore so RDean is the only fair and balanced left in my life.

because I am a fat, lazy, ugly, rotten toothed, drunken English arsehole who gets bored sometimes.:lol:

Do you have something against skinny, energetic good looking, white toothed,sober American arse's who gets bored sometimes? :D

Cause I like to. Gives me something to do. Besides play computer games.

You are barely living. My social activities are currently also limited.
Maybe you should try travelling or if that's too expensive you should buy a pet.
Like a dog. You seem to have a lot of time, so a dog race with strong personality would suit you, a dog who makes his own decisions and who keeps you busy.

Kangal Dog Club of America

stop being hateful.

sunshine has some medical issues that keep him from traveling blah fucking blah

this is not the thread for personal attacks?

Please explain, why that post was hateful.

Another site I belong to is all about humor...funny pics, videos, etc...
They have a debate section but it's moderated so as to not allow "member bashing" or "flaming".
There are times, because of the subject matter and their attitude, that a simple "no, you are incorrect and this is why" just won't do.

I like being able to just let loose on someone from time to time
:D

Cause I like to. Gives me something to do. Besides play computer games.

You are barely living. My social activities are currently also limited.
Maybe you should try travelling or if that's too expensive you should buy a pet.
Like a dog. You seem to have a lot of time, so a dog race with strong personality would suit you, a dog who makes his own decisions and who keeps you busy.

Kangal Dog Club of America

stop being hateful.

sunshine has some medical issues that keep him from traveling blah fucking blah

this is not the thread for personal attacks?
Remember you said that, and practice what you preach, lest you be a damn hypocrite.

Another site I belong to is all about humor...funny pics, videos, etc...
They have a debate section but it's moderated so as to not allow "member bashing" or "flaming".
There are times, because of the subject matter and their attitude, that a simple "no, you are incorrect and this is why" just won't do.

I like being able to just let loose on someone from time to time
:D

Shut the fuck up you daft ****:eusa_angel:

because I am a fat, lazy, ugly, rotten toothed, drunken English arsehole who gets bored sometimes.:lol:

Do you have something against skinny, energetic good looking, white toothed,sober American arse's who gets bored sometimes? :D

Show me a skinny, energetic good looking American and I'll show you an illegal alien:lol::lol::lol:

I don't post my pictures online, sorry :lol: I am an American citizen too :cool:

Forum List

Back