Why Do Whites Think They Can Tell Us What The Problems in Black America Are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mga138
Welfare cash, housing, SNAP, community programs of all kinds (including countless NGOs) etc...and Blacks vote at a clip of 90+ percent to increase the scope and dominion of government, government programs, and welfare.

The system of racism-white supremacy is welfare.

The welfare capital of America a place that is an all white town in Kentucky and is 99% white.

The place is Owsley County and they are never told to “pull themselves up by their boot straps” like Black people who have had a history of systematic economic deprivation, are told to do. This is literally an entire town that is 99% white and every single person there is on welfare.

You won't find a Black city where 99% of the people are on welfare NO PLACE in this country

And let's look a real welfare eh ?

White Companies in the USA receive public assistance in the form of tax breaks and EVEN tax credits as well free infrastructure upgrades to make it easier for them to do business. Whenever they build a Walmart or a Whole-foods or whatever, they redo the whole dam inter-section. For a Walmart they put up new traffic lights, new sewage lines, they use millions of blk tax money for white companies.

But they'll never do that for a black business. Because when black people show up it "O no !! Thats welfare ! We cant give you nothing" meanwhile they're given white businesses millions.

Last edited:
I'm sorry you scored so low on the IQ scale. In order for the average to be 100, there has to be a lot of folks like yourself to get down to that level.
True---but remember, only the average White person has an I.Q. of 100. The Average Black has an I.Q. of just 85, which is the lowest in the country and is the real culprit behind the disparities we see in this society. Blacks with an I.Q. of 85 do better than below-average Whites who have an I.Q. of 85 because systemic racism favorss blacks.

OK. So let's say you were out on the ocean or the sea and you their for let's two weeks

Who would rather be with ?

The fisherman who has fished all life in sea and oceans al his life and been out in various weathers and knows how to get the fish and knows about the sea from his experience

Or

The oceanography student who has never been in out in the boat on his own and have never fished ?
You are conflating intelligence with knowledge. They are far from being the same thing.

"IQ is a type of standard score that indicates how far above, or how far below, his/her peer group an individual stands in mental ability. The peer group score is an IQ of 100; this is obtained by applying the same test to huge numbers of people from all socio-economic strata of society and taking the average."

You are conflating intelligence with knowledge. They are far from being the same thing.

"IQ is a type of standard score that indicates how far above, or how far below, his/her peer group an individual stands in mental ability. The peer group score is an IQ of 100; this is obtained by applying the same test to huge numbers of people from all socio-economic strata of society and taking the average."

OK. So what's the difference between intelligence and knowledge ?

So why would someone who has never fished in his life be better than someone who has been doing it all his life ?

Because intelligence gives a person the ability to adapt rapidly to changing conditions. Our hypothetical oceanographer may not have grown up on the sea, but his studies expose him in days to experiences, and situations, that in a lifetime the fisherman will never experience.

After years of study our oceanographer will be able to educate the fisherman how to do better in almost all cases.

The fisherman will have significantly better knowledge about the local fishing holes, and where the best odds of catching a fish will be.

But in all other cases the oceanographer will be better off.

OK. So what's the difference between intelligence and knowledge ?

Intelligence is the ability to retain what you have learned, and how long it takes you to learn something in the first place.

Knowledge is what you learn.

Call me intellectually inferior all day. I don’t give a sh*t about that.

All I want to know from all these guys who are always running around trying to prove how stupid blk ppl are is this :

What do you do with a race of black people you claim are stupid ?

“You’re saying I’m stupid ? OK. I’ll take that. Now what ? Hmm ? Now what ?“

But you notice they never talk about what should be done bcos they know they’re gonna have to start talking some real sh*t.

So instead they go on TV programme, on podcasts, on blogs, on forums and radio shows and everyone get’s all stupid and tries to debunk them and they run off laughing saying “Job done. Now pay me”

If I was debating face to face with Jared Taylor, Richard Spencer then I would not waste one second trying to prove to anyone that black ppl are inteligent. Not ever. All I want to know is - What are they gonna do ? Lock up all the dumb blk ppl and put them on island ?

But if they grew some balls and said “Ladies and Gents. Tomorrow we are gonna stop telling black people what they are and we are gonna finally tell them what we gonna do”

I’d be like

main-qimg-e4951856983ec0d771c9ab46e106b03e

And I’d tune in and if they said “We are gonna kill every blk person on the planet or die trying”

Again I’d be like

main-qimg-a15a04fa8e23c7fd43c39b78f41e8672

And I’d go down fighting. And if we are not meant to be here. We are not to be here. So stop trying to prove points. We don’t need points. Stop the B.S or let’s just get it on. For the last time and for the final time.
I never said you had a low intelligence quotient because you are black, I said that because you exhibited a total lack of understanding about the discussion.

Why should anyone "do" anything for the blacks or any other group?

You have a huge number of race-baiters who have worked hard for many decades to convince blacks that they are victims and are incapable of being a great success, so, blame someone else and demand handouts!

Markle
I never said you had a low intelligence quotient because you are black, I said that because you exhibited a total lack of understanding about the discussion.

Na. Na. I'm of such low intelligent that I'd get hit by a parked car. Cmon I can't compete with you dude

Markle

As usually, whites person wimps out when it comes to the doing part

The system of racism-white supremacy is welfare.
Meaningless Afrocentrism statement. Pathetic in its desperation and its nothingness.

The welfare capital of America a place that is an all white town in Kentucky and is 99% white.
Nope--they are a small town of only 750 people on food stamps, who lost their jobs due to the Lumber and tobacco industries being outsourced to other countries.
Let's look at the poorest place in the US. We are told that poverty causes violent crime, right?
Screenshot 2021-10-12 130409.jpg

Not a great area for crime, but compare their murder rates to Blacks areas of the country. In the poorest place in the US, only 0.0466 out of 1,000 people are murdered.

Compare that to Black cities, who we are constantly told murder because they are poor...these murderous violent cities have something else in common, other than being poor (though, not as poor as the all white Owsley Country)
nogs99 - Copy.jpg

And here is the Owsley County food stamp data...45.2 percent of those Whites are on Food Stamps, but 100 percent of mixed-race people are on them, which I find funny.
Screenshot 2021-10-12 124017.jpg

rather than cherry-pick tiny pockets of people, why not look at the bigger picture, then?
FoodAidHouseholdsChildren.jpg

MedicaidHouseholdsChildren - Copy.jpg
MedicaidHouseholdsChildren.jpg
welfare.jpg

Last edited:
IQ is a type of standard score that indicates how far above, or how far below, his/her peer group an individual stands in mental ability. The peer group score is an IQ of 100; this is obtained by applying the same test to huge numbers of people from all socio-economic strata of society and taking the average."
Yes--and there are group differences in I.Q, as well. The Average North Asian has an I.Q. of 105, the Average White person has an I.Q. of 100, and the Average Black has an I.Q. of 85.

Unemployment insurance is not welfare. The worker/employer pays into that and they are entitled to it; it doesn't come from taxpayers. When somebody is laid off from their job, they get unemployment insurance for a period of time designated by the government (at that time, it was 6 months) Where is the scam in that? What most reasonable people object to is those who live on welfare permanently, and then in addition to that take WIC, HEAP, SNAP, go to the ER for basic care like pregnancy tests, etc,..and have more and more kids in order to increase the payment loads they receive. That is very different from unemployment insurance. The Ronald Mcdonald House is funded through private donations, not the taxpayers. I think private charities like that are superior to government programs.
No the baby mamma is also on medicaid. Obamacare is helping too. Also 20% of Ronald McD house $ comes from Government. He's a typical Republican hypocrite. He should have his baby mamma and baby on his insurance. It's bullshit. It's what Republicans talk about when they say welfare has destroyed the family. Rather than marry the baby daddy they stay single so she can collect government cheese.

I know your defense of collecting unemployment. It's the same defense every Republican makes when they eat their words that they would never even collect unemployment. They'd instead go work at McDonald before they'd do that. I've seen time and time again that's not the case. And many of you chose to collect unemployment long after your company wanted you to come back. You took the extensions too.

So now you have moved the goal post to the most extreme abuses. You don't mind minor abuses now huh? You see there is a spectrum now?

mga138
Nope---Not going to involve coworkers in my online discussions. You tell me where you work.

[

So your scared then ? Scared you might be outed ?

mga138
You tell me where you work.

I'm in the spirit of Idi Amin. My job is getting white dudes to kneel at my feet.

View attachment 550903

If that's true, what's wrong with the sweet system us whites set up for ourselves here in America where basically you blacks kneel at our feet and for only crumbs?

If your job is to get whites to kneel at your feet what should my job be? And who's winning this battle my friend you guys or us?

Markle

Na. Na. I'm of such low intelligent that I'd get hit by a parked car. Cmon I can't compete with you dude

Markle

Do what? Aren't you smart enough to improve your position on your own, or do require a handout because you aren't?

Markle

Markle

Isn't there a definition of insanity meaning doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different result?

Once again, what blacks have been doing for the past 100 or so years obviously has not worked.

Barkley%20Voting-S.jpg

sealybobo
If that's true, what's wrong with the sweet system us whites set up for ourselves here in America where basically you blacks kneel at our feet and for only crumbs?

Well of course, from a white perspective there is nothing wrong with a system of racism - white supremacy. Because without it ? White men could not and believe they could not compete with black men on an equal footing. But of course from a black perspective, the system of racism - white supremacy is problematic for many fo the reason I have outined

sealybobo
If your job is to get whites to kneel at your feet what should my job be?

Don't really care

sealybobo
And who's winning this battle my friend you guys or us?

Sure white people are winning the battle for sure because we live a total system of racism - white supremacy and every social problem on the planet is a result of the system of racism - white supremacy.

Are you telling me a single person with no children can't make something of themselves in America? Even if you live in the hood, at 18 you can go off to the military and change your life. There is no excuse for a single person with common sense should live in poverty. Please explain the situation where it's impossible for a single person in America to make something of themselves if they try. Help me understand. Or tell me what books I need to read to understand if you can't explain it.

So any idiot who is poor in America and has a child, just increase their chances of being stuck in poverty. And the chances of their kids living in poverty when they get older increases too. So what better advice than to not have kids when you are living in poverty? I would give anyone this advice Marc.
You're missing the point that the system is anti-black, meaning rigged against them.

Meaningless Afrocentrism statement. Pathetic in its desperation and its nothingness.

Nope--they are a small town of only 750 people on food stamps, who lost their jobs due to the Lumber and tobacco industries being outsourced to other countries.
Let's look at the poorest place in the US. We are told that poverty causes violent crime, right?
View attachment 550927

Not a great area for crime, but compare their murder rates to Blacks areas of the country. In the poorest place in the US, only 0.0466 out of 1,000 people are murdered.

Compare that to Black cities, who we are constantly told murder because they are poor...these murderous violent cities have something else in common, other than being poor (though, not as poor as the all white Owsley Country)
View attachment 550928

And here is the Owsley County food stamp data...45.2 percent of those Whites are on Food Stamps, but 100 percent of mixed-race people are on them, which I find funny.
View attachment 550930

rather than cherry-pick tiny pockets of people, why not look at the bigger picture, then? View attachment 550932

View attachment 550933View attachment 550934View attachment 550935
You get your "facts" from American rennisance ? From the site run by Jared Taylor ?

Jared Taylor who has been kicked off Twitter and had his youtube channel shut down and banned from a host of European countries.

That Jared Taylor ?

It’s more than a little ironic that it was Poland leading the way on banning him, since the Polish government has been led by the right-wing Law & Justice Party since 2015.

You have to be REALLY FKED up for Poland to ban you

Now he and his cohorts can come back to the USA and whine all they like on a thousand right-wing media outlets that "Boo Hoo I Can’t Advocate Genocide My Freeeeee Speeeeeechhhh Waaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!"

giphy.gif

A certain European nation has spent the last 76 years trying to rehabilitate its reputation after a disastrous application of Mr. Taylor’s ideas.

Last edited:
sealybobo

Well of course, from a white perspective there is nothing wrong with a system of racism - white supremacy. Because without it ? White men could not and believe they could not compete with black men on an equal footing. But of course from a black perspective, the system of racism - white supremacy is problematic for many fo the reason I have outined

sealybobo
If your job is to get whites to kneel at your feet what should my job be?

Don't really care

sealybobo
And who's winning this battle my friend you guys or us?

Sure white people are winning the battle for sure because we live a total system of racism - white supremacy and every social problem on the planet is a result of the system democrats have no regard for life or freedom of racism - white supremacy.
You say without racism we couldn't compete. Sort of like how blacks can't compete now. I agree.

My job should be the same as your job. If your job is to get whites to kneel at your feet, my job is to get you to kneel at ours. And we are getting you to do it. To get along you got to go along. Don't go along, get R Kelly'd.

You said without racism we can't compete. So we'd be stupid to stop.

You're missing the point that the system is anti-black, meaning rigged against them.
Bullshit. Victim mentality. The system isn't rigged against a single educated well spoken young black man or woman. In fact corporate America is dying for diversity candidates. Women and minorities. So are colleges.

I think blacks are holding themselves back by believing what you are saying. Who knows if they apply themselves and "sell out" by dressing up and speaking proper english where they might end up.

Us whites tell our kids not to have kids before they graduate college. Is this the general message being told to young black men and women? Doesn't seem to be. Or they aren't listening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back