Why Do Whites Think They Can Tell Us What The Problems in Black America Are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mga138
Blacks are just 12.4 percent of the population. Yet, they make up 70 percent of the NFL, and 75 percent of the NBA. Non-Hispanic Whites are 60 percent of the population but made up just 16 percent of the NBA, and 26 percent of the NFL.

There are no movements for non-hispanic whites to make it in the NBA or NFL and there shouldn't be because when it comes to athletic ability, you either can or you can't.
It's funny that you claim that the reason Blacks do well in sports is, essentially, because they are biologically different. Yet, when it comes to things that Blacks do not do well, rather than claim it is just due to biological differences, you'll claim it is due to racism.

Do you know if you score too well on the cop exam you won't get the job?

I have a very high I.Q. friend who had a perfect score on the police test but was denied a job. That is discrimination, no matter how you slice it. And, on every single job I’ve ever applied for, I was asked for my race and knew that by doing so I was greatly reducing my chances at getting the job. That theory was proven correct when I reapplied for the post office, submitted my test score, but changed my race to “Native American.” I was hired after doing that. However, was laid off after 5 months by an openly racist, Black, female manager, even though all my co-workers said I was better at my job than anybody else they ever worked in (in some cases over decades).

You wrote--Jews own the movie industry. Would you agree that is due to racism, nepotism, and discrimination against Whites 9and others)? Do you think that a hashtag campaign—HollywoodTooJewish--is a legitimate and worthy cause, then, or would you claim it was Antisemitic (I suspect you would)?

Asians are also underrepresented in the CEO and executive board room ranks. They aren't smart enough to be ceos?

How many of those companies were founded by Asians? How many Asians have decades' worth of service in these organizations compared to White people? Also, less than 3 million Asians were living in the US 25 years ago when many of the people in these companies were getting their jobs and earning their experience.
The left likes to facilitate the massive expansion of non-Whites into the country by any means necessary (legally and illegally) and then when those numbers of people increase, they jump right in and start demanding that white people in any given industry are overrepresented. That's weaponized migration and deeply hostile aggression.

Why should those jobs go to Asians and Not Whites? You keep portraying Whites in jobs—any jobs-- as if it is supposed to be a bad thing, supposed to be undermined, and that they must be there undeservedly. That is your racism. I also noticed that you ONLY apply the principles of diversity against White people, never if it benefits Whites.

What is the difference between theFull House mom,” and diversity quotas, or sports scholarships?

Non-Whites and Non-Asians get into colleges with much lower GPA and SAT scores, across the board. And even worse than that, they get into Law Schools and MEDICAL schools with much lower qualifications (to terrible real-world consequences). If your claim for the diversification of any industry is ostensibly to ensure that deserving people are given an opportunity and undeserving people are weeded out, then you must oppose racial quotas and diversity programs.
Yet, you claim they are needed. That is a contradiction. The truth is, Basketball is based on merit, and it is easy merit to see because we are able to sit back and analyze everything that happens. However, so is the boardroom, the sciences, and other high I.Q. fields. Why should that change?
Well you make a lot of good points. What colleges are starting to do is give poor kids in poor communities the benefit of the doubt when admitting them rather than make it about black or white. Because there could be a poor white in that poor community too. If they overachieve, they should be the one who gets into Harvard even though they only got a 3.2 gpa. You may not realize that getting a 3.2 in a black community is like getting a 4.0 in a normal neighborhood. Poor kids growing up in a poor community are at a disadvantage. So you can't cry about them being black, we should give those scholarships away to poor kids not blacks. Just so happens that most of the poor kids will be black. But don't you dare point that out. That would make you a racist.

You are right though about Hollywood. Jews probably give Jews breaks rather than blacks or even Christian whites. They own that industry. Why should the government break up the monopoly? This was a good point you made. How else does a Mel Brooks become a leading man?

mga138
Blacks are just 12.4 percent of the population. Yet, they make up 70 percent of the NFL, and 75 percent of the NBA. Non-Hispanic Whites are 60 percent of the population but made up just 16 percent of the NBA, and 26 percent of the NFL.

There are no movements for non-hispanic whites to make it in the NBA or NFL and there shouldn't be because when it comes to athletic ability, you either can or you can't.

You see in the in the workforce whites generally win because "Will this person “fit in with the company?" "Do they have “enough” experience?"
That's a judgement call.

But whether or not a man can hit a three-pointer consistently, run the 100m in under ten seconds, or potentially be a great running back is not nearly as subjective.

You see, you always want a system to prop you up.

mga138
Yet, where are the movements to make those sports, “Look like America,” like we see with Hockey, Baseball, or NASCAR (or a thousand other fields of interest, hobbies, or activities)?

It's not really a sport without black people though ...is it ?

Black ppl generally thrive in sports that feature three things
  • Modest equipment investment
  • High social and cultural approval
  • Fame and wealth as a pro.
That's why young urban black athletes who are strong in sports keep gravitatating to the same five:

Basketball,
Football,
Baseball,
Track & field
And increasingly tennis.

The fundamentals of these sports can be learned at a very young age

Thousands of hours can be spent practicing as a kid in the streets. The rewards for top talent can be scouted and developed from middle school on.

You just don't get the same community support or interest if you're black and happen to have an interest Hockey or Nascar. Look what happens when we do try our hand motor racing. You get Lewis Hamilton. A man who has won the Formula One drivers championship for 6 out of the last 7 years

View attachment 550472

Lewis is Lewis, not because he is black, but because he is Lewis. He also had a fortunate meeting with Ron Dennis when he was a chikd and Dennis took him under his wing.

He has also won those championships because Mercedes has had THE dominant car those years.

He lost one of those championships to his WHITE team mate.

That's the problem with racists like you. You think it is skin color. It isn't, it is the PEOPLE who are exceptional.

But you are so stupid you will never understand that simple fact.

Wow, African-Americans imprisoned themselves fir 250 years.

White feelings on history matter…
Not just themselves---they imprisoned anyone that they could get their hands on.......Jefferson and other founders went to war against african muslims for raiding and enslaving, raping, and murdering our people and europeans.

Well you make a lot of good points. What colleges are starting to do is give poor kids in poor communities the benefit of the doubt when admitting them rather than make it about black or white. Because there could be a poor white in that poor community too. If they overachieve, they should be the one who gets into Harvard even though they only got a 3.2 gpa. You may not realize that getting a 3.2 in a black community is like getting a 4.0 in a normal neighborhood. Poor kids growing up in a poor community are at a disadvantage. So you can't cry about them being black, we should give those scholarships away to poor kids not blacks. Just so happens that most of the poor kids will be black. But don't you dare point that out. That would make you a racist.

You are right though about Hollywood. Jews probably give Jews breaks rather than blacks or even Christian whites. They own that industry. Why should the government break up the monopoly? This was a good point you made. How else does a Mel Brooks become a leading man?
You are a reasonable person and I appreciate that. However, I don’t understand what you mean when you say that getting a 3.2 GPA in a Black community is like being a 4.00 elsewhere. And I don’t see the colleges abandoning their racial quotas in favor of poor white kids anywhere. The poorest White, least privileged kids in the country Score higher on SATs than the wealthiest, most privileged Black kids. Yet, colleges habitually discriminate against those poor White kids in favor of Blacks (including wealthy and privileged Blacks) in every Ivy League school, all on the basis of race.

Though I think you are right that economic breaks would likely be something most US citizens would support, I don’t see that happening. Instead of that, I see things like a recent New York magazine article featuring a female Chinese professor asking how colleges can end racial preferences without accidentally helping White kids. She says that because racial preferences are starting to harm Asian students in addition to white ones. That sort of audacity and racism in her opinion is very common now.

I remember Woody Allen saying that to get into Hollywood you just have to have somebody approach a studio head and say, “I know a nice Jewish kid who needs a break…” and you get an instant shot at something. I’m sure there is some truth to that, and quite frankly, it doesn’t really bother me. I like Mel Brooks and Woody Allen (and others), but I do take exception to much of what that lopsided Jewishness has had on the culture because the entertainment industries are so influential on public opinion.

Lewis is Lewis, not because he is black, but because he is Lewis. He also had a fortunate meeting with Ron Dennis when he was a chikd and Dennis took him under his wing.

He has also won those championships because Mercedes has had THE dominant car those years.

He lost one of those championships to his WHITE team mate.

That's the problem with racists like you. You think it is skin color. It isn't, it is the PEOPLE who are exceptional.

But you are so stupid you will never understand that simple fact.

Lewis is Lewis (whoever that is) True. However, there are group differences and group averages, and those are important to look at, as well. Individualism is fine, but in addition to an individual, we are also members of groups.
Blacks do better in some sports due to biological differences that give them an edge. Whites do better in other types of sports, like raw strength weightlifting, and swimming due to biological reasons that give them an advantage. That doesn't mean there can't be a great White Football player or basketball player (Whites are among some of the best) but it does explain why there are more Black NBA members--on average--than there are Mexicans, for instance. The same is true of other fields of interest, such as STEM fields, for instance, where high I.Q. is needed, and because of that, you'll find an underrepresentation of Blacks and an overrepresentation of Asians. Jews, and whites.

mga138
It's funny that you claim that the reason Blacks do well in sports is, essentially, because they are biologically different.

No. I didn't

mga138
Yet, when it comes to things that Blacks do not do well, rather than claim it is just due to biological differences, you'll claim it is due to racism.

Measure speed like who can the 100m fastest is objective. Measuring intelllgence is subjective.

mga138
I have a very high I.Q. friend who had a perfect score on the police test but was denied a job.

Dude. You're musician. And when I say you're a musician you're hardly Bob Dylan, Paul McCartney or Stevie Wonder. You're lowly musician who no one has heard of.

mga138
That theory was proven correct when I reapplied for the post office, submitted my test score, but changed my race to “Native American.”

The fact that you're applying for postal jobs kinda disproves your theory about you having a high IQ....no ? Shouldn't super high IQ ppl be working for NASA ? Be lead java programmers ? Electrical Engineers ? Surgeons ? Doctors ? Lawyers ?

mga138
I was hired after doing that. However, was laid off after 5 months by an openly racist, Black, female manager, even though all my co-workers said I was better at my job than anybody else they ever worked in (in some cases over decades).

Well the black female manager is not here to give her side of the story but it's all coming out now isn't it ? You got bit of a bug in your ass about that I bet

Last edited:
It's funny that you claim that the reason Blacks do well in sports is, essentially, because they are biologically different.

No. I didn't
Yes, you do. What other reason do you give, then?

Measure speed like who can the 100m fastest is objective. Measuring intelllgence is subjective.
Intelligence is quite objective and quantifiable, with many real-world consequences. You just reject the results and the evidence.
Dude. You're musician. And when I say you're a musician you're hardly Bob Dylan, Paul McCartney or Stevie Wonder. You're lowly musician who no one has heard of.
Not an argument--just a pathetic ad hominem
That theory was proven correct when I reapplied for the post office, submitted my test score, but changed my race to “Native American.”

The fact that you're applying for postal jobs kinda disproves your theory about you having a high IQ....no ? Shouldn't super high IQ ppl be working for NASA ? Be lead java programmers ? Electrical Engineers ? Surgeons ? Doctors ? Lawyers ?
I make a living as a musician and applied for that Postal job to appease a woman I was engaged to at the time who wanted me to have a job as her father had. The highest I.Q. person I ever met was a dog walker. He had a perfect score on the SAT. People have all sorts of reasons for doing what they do. I.Q. is just a measurement of the capacity of ones brain to process information and quickly solve complex problems, and see patterns.
Well the black female manager is not here to give her side of the story but it's all coming out now isn't it ? You got bit of a bug in your ass about that I bet
Not at all--I shredded her to her face and made a fool of her in front of everybody, and she made sure I was laid off, which is what I wanted. She tried to make sure I didn't get unemployment benefits, too, but an Italian guy (who was also a musician) countermanded her decision and made sure I had 6 months of unemployment. It was great because I still worked as a musician but I also received unemployment, while never having to do such boring work like that again. The dumb, giant fingernailed, obese Shanequa-beast didn't realize she was doing me a great favor and that I made her do exactly what I wanted her to do.

mga138
I make a living as a musician and applied for that Postal job to appease a woman I was engaged to at the time who wanted me to have a job as her father had. The highest I.Q. person I ever met was a dog walker. He had a perfect score on the SAT. People have all sorts of reasons for doing what they do. I.Q. is just a measurement of the capacity of ones brain to process information and quickly solve complex problems, and see patterns.

You're musician who can't even get a job in the postal service and lies that he aced the test, yeah right.,,,,,,,,Anyway can't even be bothered with you anymore.

@mga138
Yet, when it comes to things that Blacks do not do well, rather than claim it is just due to biological differences, you'll claim it is due to racism.

As you know, there is nothing subjective about measuring intelligence.

mga138

You're musician who can't even get a job in the postal service and lies that he aced the test, yeah right.,,,,,,,,Anyway can't even be bothered with you anymore.
Yeah---I have been able to make a living doing something that many people would pay thousands of dollars to do for free, which is touring the world (playing shows with over 10,000 ticket-buying people there to see me and my band). I'm playing music that I love and meeting many of my heroes, as well. And I did it all by teaching myself have to read music and how to play an instrument and improvise and all without any lessons; all in under a year. Do you think I'm ashamed of that?! LOL

And when I went in to take the Postal exam and arrived early (that is what White men do) they let me into a test group that had already begun 30 minutes earlier. The room was full of Blacks agonizing over the test, and I sat down, finished it in 15 minutes, and was the first one to leave. Yet, it took me 3 years to get hired, even after getting a near-perfect score.

Last edited:
mga138
Yeah---I have been able to make a living doing something that many people would pay thousands of dollars to do for free, which is touring the world (playing shows with over 10,000 ticket-buying people there to see me and my band). I'm playing music that I love and meeting many of my heroes, as well. And I did it all by teaching myself have to read music and how to play an instrument and improvise and all without any lessons; all in under a year. Do you think I'm ashamed of that?! LOL

Anyone can talk. Post a link to your website. Post a link to your bands youtube channel. Post a link to you and your band playing in front of thousands of people that came to see you

mga138
And when I went in to take the Postal exam and arrived early (that is what White men do) they let me into a test group that had already begun 30 minutes earlier. The room was full of Blacks agonizing over the test, and I sat down, finished it in 15 minutes, and was the first one to leave. Yet, it took me 3 years to get hired, even after getting a near-perfect score.

Well that's what you are telling me. But I don't believe a word you are saying.

mga138
Not at all--I shredded her to her face and made a fool of her in front of everybody

Man...what a little b*tch you are, acting tough with a woman. Say that to a black man ? Happen. Not. Gonna

mga138
and she made sure I was laid off, which is what I wanted.

Course you did

mga138
She tried to make sure I didn't get unemployment benefits, too, but an Italian guy (who was also a musician) countermanded her decision and made sure I had 6 months of unemployment. It was great because I still worked as a musician but I also received unemployment, while never having to do such boring work like that again.

Look at ya. Talking about unemployment benefits lol

mga138
The dumb, giant fingernailed, obese Shanequa-beast didn't realize she was doing me a great favor and that I made her do exactly what I wanted her to do.

I love it. Look at him, getting all emotional lol

giphy.gif

mga138
Intelligence is quite objective and quantifiable, with many real-world consequences. You just reject the results and the evidence.

Just saw your band. Play me a tune, I'll throw you a nickel

1634026132651.png

mga138
Yes, you do. What other reason do you give, then?

Because whites need system of racism white supremacy to prop them up because if it's an even playing black people will dominate. Racism is not an of superiority .It's an of inferiority. I see it in all your posts the way you're pathetically trying to prove yourself.

Last edited:
As you know, there is nothing subjective about measuring intelligence.

Intelligence is not something quantifiable (not sure if that is a word) you can’t measure how intelligent someone is, because to begin with you would have to be able to define intelligence very specifically and that can’t be done because intelligence, like many words that define brain functions is an umbrella term that describes several properties of thought (communication, reasoning, understanding) working in tandem

Last edited:
Intelligence is not something quantifiable (not sure if that is a word) you can’t measure how intelligent someone is, because to begin with you would have to be able to define intelligence very specifically and that can’t be done because intelligence, like many words that define brain functions is an umbrella term that describes several properties of thought (communication, reasoning, understanding) working in tandem

Most MENSA members I have encountered in real life are idiots when it comes to practical real life
skills. Conversely, people living in abject poverty in third world countries devise almost
unbelievably complex ways of eking out an existence, and some modicum of dignity, in the midst
of dehumanizing conditions.

This requires a deep level of intelligence.
It sucks that we do this. I only replace group like the white male non progs you do not like with other groups that you support to get a response. And it is negative to say the least. I tis just replacing the narrative in a paragraph with other names. I look at things in a pure linear way. So with pure socialism, Obama should live in a two or three bedroom home or apartment as I should. We all benefit. That does not happen so the whole system collapses as the people on the top you complain about are living the life of Riley. Many Politicians are bullshit artists. They create nothing but pushed like they do.

Most MENSA members I have encountered in real life are idiots when it comes to practical real life
skills. Conversely, people living in abject poverty in third world countries devise almost
unbelievably complex ways of eking out an existence, and some modicum of dignity, in the midst
of dehumanizing conditions.

This requires a deep level of intelligence.

You are wrong on all counts. IQ IS indeed quantifiable. You should do a little research on how they do so.

mga138

westwall
You are wrong on all counts. IQ IS indeed quantifiable. You should do a little research on how they do so.

OK. So who has a more intelligence about the sea and the oceans ?

1. The guy who studied Oceanography at Harvard as under grad and at a masters level and passed first class honours and who has a high IQ but has never any time on his own in the sea or oceans ?

2. The fisherman who has low IQ, who barely went to school, would struggle to pass any exam on oceanogrpahy but he has spent his whole life consistently fishing in the sea and oceans on his own ?

Last edited:
It is what it is. There are poor Americans of all color all over America. How did they get there? Their poor parents had them. They had them before they could afford children. My parents were guilty of this too. So the history of this country, the systemic racism, the glass ceilings, racist cops, etc... Black people need to forget all that moving forward. First, they are in the greatest country on earth. Even as a ghetto baby, you are luckier than most babies in other countries. You can join the military at 18 and get the fuck out of that hood. I'm sorry your parents had you in the shit hole. There's not much we can do about it. We pump money into your schools but it's not enough. It's never going to be enough. My advice, get out. And don't have kids until you establish yourself in another community with better economic opportunities. It sucks what happened to your ancestors and it sucks that whites control everything. That's no excuse for not bettering yourselves. So what's your plan to get out? Are you going to have kids you can't afford? If so, you did it to yourselves.

Whites will control industry long after all of us are gone. All we can each do is do the best we can do personally. I'm sorry if you might go on some interviews where a racist white doesn't hire you. Keep on looking. I didn't get every job I ever applied to. In fact, you might find a lot of companies are looking to find diversity candidates. Being black might be a benefit today and you think it's a negative. Stop being negative.
There's nothing in this diatribe that's right.

You really ought to read more.

mga138

westwall
OK. So who has a more intelligence about the sea and the oceans ?

1. The guy who studied Oceanography at Harvard as under grad and at a masters level and passed first class honours and who has a high IQ but has never any time on his own in the sea or oceans ?

2. The fisherman who has low IQ, who barely went to school, would struggle to pass any exam on oceanogrpahy but he has spent his whole life consistently fishing in the sea and oceans on his own ?

If the fisherman has a low Crystalised IQ it wouldn't matter how long he lived on the ocean, he couldn't remember anything long enough for his experience to help him.

The oceanographer has to do quite a number of years of field work to get his degree so in the long run his or her intense study of the subject will give them a far greater KNOWLEDGE of the sea than the fisherman.

Like I said, you need to study a whole lot more than you have, you are painfully unaware of the subject. You don't even know what the basic nomenclature is.

You are a reasonable person and I appreciate that. However, I don’t understand what you mean when you say that getting a 3.2 GPA in a Black community is like being a 4.00 elsewhere. And I don’t see the colleges abandoning their racial quotas in favor of poor white kids anywhere. The poorest White, least privileged kids in the country Score higher on SATs than the wealthiest, most privileged Black kids. Yet, colleges habitually discriminate against those poor White kids in favor of Blacks (including wealthy and privileged Blacks) in every Ivy League school, all on the basis of race.

Though I think you are right that economic breaks would likely be something most US citizens would support, I don’t see that happening. Instead of that, I see things like a recent New York magazine article featuring a female Chinese professor asking how colleges can end racial preferences without accidentally helping White kids. She says that because racial preferences are starting to harm Asian students in addition to white ones. That sort of audacity and racism in her opinion is very common now.

I remember Woody Allen saying that to get into Hollywood you just have to have somebody approach a studio head and say, “I know a nice Jewish kid who needs a break…” and you get an instant shot at something. I’m sure there is some truth to that, and quite frankly, it doesn’t really bother me. I like Mel Brooks and Woody Allen (and others), but I do take exception to much of what that lopsided Jewishness has had on the culture because the entertainment industries are so influential on public opinion.
Just like the income tax was supposed to be temporary just to pay for the war, so should affirmative action and diversity programs. Deep down I believe there is still a need, but I feel you. It's getting close to being enough is enough. We tried and racism isn't the entire problem here.

I'm sure atheists, gays, blacks and women have issue with straight christian white men ruling the country too. Because they have so much influence on public opinion. I heard a funny one the other day. If guys got pregnant from having sex abortion would be legal and on available at every local pharmacy. LOL.

There's nothing in this diatribe that's right.

You really ought to read more.
Are you telling me a single person with no children can't make something of themselves in America? Even if you live in the hood, at 18 you can go off to the military and change your life. There is no excuse for a single person with common sense should live in poverty. Please explain the situation where it's impossible for a single person in America to make something of themselves if they try. Help me understand. Or tell me what books I need to read to understand if you can't explain it.

So any idiot who is poor in America and has a child, just increase their chances of being stuck in poverty. And the chances of their kids living in poverty when they get older increases too. So what better advice than to not have kids when you are living in poverty? I would give anyone this advice Marc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back