Why Do Whites Think They Can Tell Us What The Problems in Black America Are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the fisherman has a low Crystalised IQ it wouldn't matter how long he lived on the ocean, he couldn't remember anything long enough for his experience to help him.

The oceanographer has to do quite a number of years of field work to get his degree so in the long run his or her intense study of the subject will give them a far greater KNOWLEDGE of the sea than the fisherman.

Like I said, you need to study a whole lot more than you have, you are painfully unaware of the subject. You don't even know what the basic nomenclature is.
OK. So let's say you were out on the ocean or the sea and you their for let's two weeks

Who would rather be with ?

The fisherman who has fished all life in sea and oceans al his life and been out in various weathers and knows how to get the fish and knows about the sea from his experience

Or

The oceanography student who has never been in out in the boat on his own and have never fished ?

Anyone can talk. Post a link to your website. Post a link to your bands youtube channel. Post a link to you and your band playing in front of thousands of people that came to see you
Nope---Not going to involve coworkers in my online discussions. You tell me where you work.

Well that's what you are telling me. But I don't believe a word you are saying.
I don't care.

Man...what a little b*tch you are, acting tough with a woman. Say that to a black man ? Happen. Not. Gonna
Really? Why not? LOL

Look at ya. Talking about unemployment benefits lol
Why wouldn't I take it? It was my money, anyhow. Why should negro children who should have been aborted be the only people benefiting from the fruits of my labor?
Just saw your band. Play me a tune, I'll throw you a nickel

Not me or people from my band, but I've spoken to people like that here in NYC, and oftentimes they work for orchestras and are busking for the experience. I'd never do that, but if they want to, that is their business.

Because whites need system of racism white supremacy to prop them up because if it's an even playing black people will dominate. Racism is not an of superiority .It's an of inferiority. I see it in all your posts the way you're pathetically trying to prove yourself.
There is systemic racism in this country and it Benefits Blacks like you, who have the lowest cognitive abilities of anybody on earth and need countless advantages, programs, boosters, advocates, and a HUGE government to take care of you. That is shameful. That should be embarrassing and humiliating to you people. I think it is, deep down, which is why you lash out at others all the time. This is why Blacks attack and resent Whites, Asians, Hispanics, and Semitic people. They ALL do better than blacks.

Nope---Not going to involve coworkers in my online discussions. You tell me where you work.

I don't care.

Really? Why not? LOL

Why wouldn't I take it? It was my money, anyhow. Why should negro children who should have been aborted be the only people benefiting from the fruits of my labor?

Not me or people from my band, but I've spoken to people like that here in NYC, and oftentimes they work for orchestras and are busking for the experience. I'd never do that, but if they want to, that is their business.

There is systemic racism in this country and it Benefits Blacks like you, who have the lowest cognitive abilities of anybody on earth and need countless advantages, programs, boosters, advocates, and a HUGE government to take care of you. That is shameful. That should be embarrassing and humiliating to you people. I think it is, deep down, which is why you lash out at others all the time. This is why Blacks attack and resent Whites, Asians, Hispanics, and Semitic people. They ALL do better than blacks.
I see so many hypocrite Republicans in real life. Milking unemployment rather than go to work at McD. Before most of you never dreamed you'd be unemployed and you all said you would go work at McD rather than go on unemployment. Ya lied.

And my republican buddy who's baby mama had a premature baby and they went to Ronald McDonald house completely free. The baby mamma isn't on his insurance and she's not working (had to quit nursing for a bit because she's an alcoholic). Anyways, long story short, I sit in awe as I hear him talking about how much they took advantage of the system they vote against. Most of you have no empathy. Until it happens to you of course.

mga138

[

So your scared then ? Scared you might be outed ?

mga138
You tell me where you work.

I'm in the spirit of Idi Amin. My job is getting white dudes to kneel at my feet.

1634052001820.png

OK. So let's say you were out on the ocean or the sea and you their for let's two weeks

Who would rather be with ?

The fisherman who has fished all life in sea and oceans al his life and been out in various weathers and knows how to get the fish and knows about the sea from his experience

Or

The oceanography student who has never been in out in the boat on his own and have never fished ?

Your comparison is useless. The fisherman who is a moron will not be better.

Come up with a better scenario.

I see so many hypocrite Republicans in real life. Milking unemployment rather than go to work at McD. Before most of you never dreamed you'd be unemployed and you all said you would go work at McD rather than go on unemployment. Ya lied.

And my republican buddy who's baby mama had a premature baby and they went to Ronald McDonald house completely free. The baby mamma isn't on his insurance and she's not working (had to quit nursing for a bit because she's an alcoholic). Anyways, long story short, I sit in awe as I hear him talking about how much they took advantage of the system they vote against. Most of you have no empathy. Until it happens to you of course.
Unemployment insurance is not welfare. The worker/employer pays into that and they are entitled to it; it doesn't come from taxpayers. When somebody is laid off from their job, they get unemployment insurance for a period of time designated by the government (at that time, it was 6 months) Where is the scam in that? What most reasonable people object to is those who live on welfare permanently, and then in addition to that take WIC, HEAP, SNAP, go to the ER for basic care like pregnancy tests, etc,..and have more and more kids in order to increase the payment loads they receive. That is very different from unemployment insurance. The Ronald Mcdonald House is funded through private donations, not the taxpayers. I think private charities like that are superior to government programs.

Last edited:
mga138
There is systemic racism in this country and it Benefits Blacks like you, who have the lowest cognitive abilities of anybody on earth and need countless advantages, programs, boosters, advocates, and a HUGE government to take care of you.

OK. What advantages and programs and huge government ?

mga138
That is shameful. That should be embarrassing and humiliating to you people. I think it is, deep down, which is why you lash out at others all the time.

OK. Like what ?

mga138
This is why Blacks attack and resent Whites, Asians, Hispanics, and Semitic people. They ALL do better than blacks.

I don't want blk ppl to hate white ppl. I want blk ppl to stop loving them

So your scared then ? Scared you might be outed ?
Nope--but when you are part of a show, you speak for everybody else, and I'm not going to put pictures of them and their names into conversations that I am having. Where do you work? Post a link to your job and prove that you work there.
I'm in the spirit of Idi Amin. My job is getting white dudes to kneel at my feet.
LOLOLOLOL You're a slave and nothing more. You ape all the same nonsense that your overlords tell you to ape, just like a good little Uncle Remus. You might as well be singing zip-a-dee-doo-dah. Go wash Tim Wise's feet, slave

mga138

You're a failure. You are a failed white man. You're father or mother does not look up to you and tell their friends "You know my son is a musician" the same way they would if you were Doctor or Surgeon.

You have failed.

mga138
Nope--but when you are part of a show, you speak for everybody else, and I'm not going to put pictures of them and their names into conversations that I am having. Where do you work? Post a link to your job and prove that you work there.

I never asked for names. I'm just asking for a youtube channel.

So a man who never fished is going to be better than someone who has fished all his life ?

Is that what you are saying ?

Given the parameters you gave, a dumb clod fisherman, and a smart oceanographer, yes.

Innate intelligence makes up for a tremendous amount of experience.

Given the parameters you gave, a dumb clod fisherman, and a smart oceanographer, yes.

Innate intelligence makes up for a tremendous amount of experience.
So why would someone who has never fished in his life be better than someone who has been doing it all his life ?

OK. What advantages and programs and huge government ?
Racial quotas in schools and jobs, housing, decreased standards, which displaces qualified Whites in favor of unqualified Blacks, Blacks also take a hugely disproportionate share of WIC< HEAP, Welfare cash, housing, SNAP, community programs of all kinds (including countless NGOs) etc...and Blacks vote at a clip of 90+ percent to increase the scope and dominion of government, government programs, and welfare.
I don't want blk ppl to hate white ppl. I want blk ppl to stop loving them

Blacks commit disproportionate numbers of violent crimes, and totally lopsided Interracial victimizations, which is nearly totally one-sided. Blacks also commit a largely disproportional number of Hate crimes, too. BLM is the largest, most destructive Hate group we've ever had in the country. Blacks also kill each other in shocking numbers that are so extreme, that places in the US where Blacks live are far more dangerous than Middle Eastern War zones. Blacks don't have a love problem, they have a violence and hate problem.

So why would someone who has never fished in his life be better than someone who has been doing it all his life ?
You don't understand intelligence. Cognitive ability doesn't work like that. I.Q. measures problem-solving ability, memory, the ability to quickly process lots of information, pattern recognition, etc...The question you mean to ask is who, on average, would catch more fish, a smart high I.Q. fisherman, or a dumb Low I.Q. fisherman. Controlling for luck, environment, and experience, in most cases the more intelligent person would do better. They would be able to better understand what equipment to use, recognize patterns in success (and exploit them) and failure (and not repeat them), understand the movements and habits of fish better, etc...

Last edited:
Intelligence is not something quantifiable (not sure if that is a word) you can’t measure how intelligent someone is, because to begin with you would have to be able to define intelligence very specifically and that can’t be done because intelligence, like many words that define brain functions is an umbrella term that describes several properties of thought (communication, reasoning, understanding) working in tandem
I'm sorry you scored so low on the IQ scale. In order for the average to be 100, there has to be a lot of folks like yourself to get down to that level.

mga138
Racial quotas in schools and jobs, housing, decreased standards, which displaces qualified Whites in favor of unqualified Blacks, Blacks also take a hugely disproportionate share of WIC< HEAP,

OK. Like where ? What housing ? What jobs ? Where are these white good white people just rolling out there red carpet for blk ppl ?

I'm sorry you scored so low on the IQ scale. In order for the average to be 100, there has to be a lot of folks like yourself to get down to that level.

Call me intellectually inferior all day. I don’t give a sh*t about that.

All I want to know from all these guys who are always running around trying to prove how stupid blk ppl are is this :

What do you do with a race of black people you claim are stupid ?

“You’re saying I’m stupid ? OK. I’ll take that. Now what ? Hmm ? Now what ?“

But you notice they never talk about what should be done bcos they know they’re gonna have to start talking some real sh*t.

So instead they go on TV programme, on podcasts, on blogs, on forums and radio shows and everyone get’s all stupid and tries to debunk them and they run off laughing saying “Job done. Now pay me”

If I was debating face to face with Jared Taylor, Richard Spencer then I would not waste one second trying to prove to anyone that black ppl are inteligent. Not ever. All I want to know is - What are they gonna do ? Lock up all the dumb blk ppl and put them on island ?

But if they grew some balls and said “Ladies and Gents. Tomorrow we are gonna stop telling black people what they are and we are gonna finally tell them what we gonna do”

I’d be like

main-qimg-e4951856983ec0d771c9ab46e106b03e

And I’d tune in and if they said “We are gonna kill every blk person on the planet or die trying”

Again I’d be like

main-qimg-a15a04fa8e23c7fd43c39b78f41e8672

And I’d go down fighting. And if we are not meant to be here. We are not to be here. So stop trying to prove points. We don’t need points. Stop the B.S or let’s just get it on. For the last time and for the final time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back