Why Do Whites Think They Can Tell Us What The Problems in Black America Are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really think racism exists in America today and it's holding black people back? What companies are doing this? Because most of the fortune 500 companies have diversity programs. They are looking to hire blacks and women. So much that it's pissing these white men off. White men say they are being discriminated against. Perhaps both of you are wrong. Maybe you just didn't do good on the interview.

Let's be honest. The people who live in communities with little economic opportunities, are low skilled and low educated workers. Wouldn't the best advice be to get out of that ghetto and don't have kids before you get out? Is that racist? It's the facts. And don't hold your breath on economic opportunities moving to our nations ghettos. Even if it does like in Detroit, 70% is still going to be high crime and high poverty. Who's fault is it those high poverty people are having kids they can't afford? We can't force them to stop having kids. We should, but that would be racist. LOL
Read 'White Fragility', you should be able to borrow it from the library.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
sealybobo
You say without racism we couldn't compete. Sort of like how blacks can't compete now. I agree.

On the contrary. Black people achieve inspite of racism.

sealybobo
My job should be the same as your job. If your job is to get whites to kneel at your feet, my job is to get you to kneel at ours. And we are getting you to do it.

I agree, We live under a system of racism - white supremacy.

sealybobo
To get along you got to go along. Don't go along, get R Kelly'd.

Black ppl in the USA are the only race of people that don't have condoned system of sexual abuse of minors

sealybobo
You said without racism we can't compete. So we'd be stupid to stop.

I agree. White men can't compete with black men without system to prop them up
IF what you say is true (it is not) how did President Trump break records with low unemployment for the lower-income people, blacks, and other minorities? He also increased wages for low and middle-income workers far more than for higher-income workers.

westwall
No, it's not. But we also are well versed in chemistry, biology, physics, geo chemistry, hydrology, geomorphology, soil science, sedimentology etc. etc. etc.

Exactly theory.

westwall
In other words the farmer can show me a place where the plants thrive, and I can tell him WHY they thrive there.

I agree. You can tell him the theory.

westwall
That way he can prepare his land so that ALL of his areas produce well.

More theory

westwall
And no, it doesn't. Your fisherman spent decades, we take days to get to the same level. That's the point.

You have not go to any point. Because you can't do anything. You can't do anything until the farmer tells you what to do. Just like the oceangrapher couldn't tell the fisherman anything from a practical standpoint, Because just like you and the oceanographer they know no nothing practically.

It's like you are trying to argue that someone can teach you how to swim or drive a vehicle, within four walls of a classroom,

westwall
Or to put it another way, I could have gone and done my garden just fine.

Could have, should have but you didn't. You went to the farmer because he knew more from a ;practical standpoint

No, not theory, how to do things better. Geologists don't theorize about how to find gold and oil....we go GET IT.

We are doers not merely thinkers.

You ignore that why?

sealybobo
You really think racism exists in America today and it's holding black people back? What companies are doing this? Because most of the fortune 500 companies have diversity programs. They are looking to hire blacks and women. So much that it's pissing these white men off. White men say they are being discriminated against. Perhaps both of you are wrong. Maybe you just didn't do good on the interview.

This is the white supremacist idea of diversity programs

A man who wrote this song was paid 10 cent.. Disney has generated millions with this song.
And there were no african ppl in this video. The closest they got was a Polynesian or south Asian woman . Cringe isn’t even the word

Everything is VERY SPECFIC when it comes to other groups. The hispanic community talks about hispanics right. Native Americans have treatties. Asians talk about them first.

But black american get this diversity lie. White supremacits pass laws but don't enforce them
There is nothing that TANGIBLE that these companies are dpoing for blk ppl.

To begin with Elton John and Tim Rice wrote that song and they make royalty payments every time it's played or performed. Plus that's the US Navy Band and Choir. It's a meritocracy, those are the most talented singers and musicians in the entire US Navy. The US military is totally integrated and has since the fifties at least. There are no racial barriers or set asides in the US Navy. When I was in the Army, I was selected for EOD school. We had eight Black guys in our class. All of them flunked out. Before you start screaming racism, so did thirty two Whites, Latinos and Asians. We started with forty eight soldiers, marines, airmen and sailors and graduated eight. The ones that flunked out simply couldn't carry the load; it was ten hours of classroom or field work five days a week plus four to six hors of independent study every night and as many hours of study as we could cram in on weekend days. Since they spent a half million 1970 dollars on each graduate, only the very best were successful. Fail a subject test on Friday, you got the weekend to study and were retested on Monday. Fail that test and you were recycled to take that subject again, fail that test and you were out and on a flight to Vietnam Monday afternoon. Fail a unit test on Friday, retest on Monday. Fail that test and you were on a plane to Vietnam Monday afternoon. Some of the people who flunked out didn't have the drive to succeed, some just couldn't grasp the intricacies of learning about every bomb, shell and fuze in use in the world from 1900 on, and some either didn't have the little voice in the back of their head saying "look again, this is too easy" of wouldn't listen to it. Nobody got help, nobody got penalized unfairly, it was a meritocracy and that is how a meritocracy works. If you want racism to end, that's how society has to work, no set asides for any reason. Just success or failure on your own merits, abilities and effort. That's what I believe, and that's how I have lived my life. I don't judge by race like you do, I judge people by their actions, successes and failures.

Last edited:
No, not theory, how to do things better. Geologists don't theorize about how to find gold and oil....we go GET IT.

We are doers not merely thinkers.

You ignore that why?
You are trying to answer a question that there is no right answer.

People who say the oceangrapher who has never or rarely been in the sea, knows more about sea and oceans are RIGHT but the people who say the fisherman who has fished all his life in the sea but knows more about the sea also RIGHT.

• Thanks
mga138
Learn how to read and study statistics, boy,

Statistics can only give us data before we draw any inference from these data we need to be sure
all the factors contributing to what we are collecting data on has been taken into account.

Statistics based inferences have their flaws, A person of the "master race" should know better.

mga138
That's not the source of the data in those graphs. Amren.com did Not compile that data, or make that study, they just wrote an article that featured them because most of the Mainstream press wouldn't do that (more evidence that I'm right about systemic racism).

So they just used stats to support a belief they already had.

I suggest the book, Welfare Racism by Ken Neubeck at Amazon.com:

But I guess salt-of-the-Earth white men breaking their backs and paying the taxes that help supports bone idle black people sits easier with you and Amren crowd. Right ?

There are around 358,000 black ppl in the entire USA receiving cash welfare.

That is 358,000 black adults out of approximately 29 million African Americans. That is 1.2 of the population and many of that 358,000 are in some form of work and even then half of the black TANF recipients receive benefits for four months or less.

So that 358,000 number needs to be halved to 180,000 black ppl, who are dependent in a given year:. That is 1 in 100.

Even if we throw in the SNAP program (what you call food stamps), and consider both it and TANF, even then very few black people would meet the definition of dependence (which is relying on cash or SNAP for more than half of one’s annual income, where that income is not connected to work activity).

And even when households receive both cash and food stamp benefits, they're not exactly living it up, they are still left below the poverty line. And most SNAP beneficiaries are not able-bodied persons who refuse to work. Most are not able to work due to age or disability:

Even worse

No group has been more dependent on others in USA history than white ppl.

White people depended on the forced labor of black people to produce the wealth that financed the American revolution. White people depended on the stolen land of indigenous peoples. White people depended on forced Chinese labor to build the transcontinental railroads.White people depended on segregation to elevate them.

Even now, black folks spend about $700 billion annually with white-owned companies: money that goes disproportionately into the hands of the white owners, white stockholders, and white employees of said companies

All money that dwarfs all the so-called welfare money paid to black people combined: in fact, this amount is larger than all the welfare money paid directly to black people in the history of welfare.

So who is dependent on whom white man ?

Who would be harmed more: black people if the welfare state were suddenly abolished tomorrow, or white people, if black people said to hell with transferring their money to white folks, and decided to spend all that money with other foundational black Americans?

mga138
And funny that you mention how Taylor is banned from all these various places. Why don't you post a single statement of his that you think is ban-worthy

There are peope who think the Earth is flat. There are people who think the moon landings were fake. There are people who think Elvis is still alive. There are people who think the UK Royal family are lizards

Do you think having a debate with any of them is gonna change there mind ?

Not in a million years.

Racism is not logical. That makes it hard to disprove, logically. It can be confirmed by facts (one black rapist) but never disproved (a hundred blk men that don't rape). It works in a part of the brain that deals with feeling,.

The same with you, you have a bug in your ass about the blk female manager who fired you, the black men who you have said bullied you. The fact you are only a musician. So white supremacists like Jared Taylor appeal to you because it raises your self esteem.

And what Jared Taylor does is that he says things RIGHT UP UNTIL it's a racist statement. He won't say "N*ggers are stupid" but he will argue about racial differences in IQ. He won't say "N*ggers are savages" but he will say "Well according to the data the violent blk crime rate......"

He'll make these statements that lead up to an obvious conclusion (that blacks are dumber and more violent than whites and Asians) but short of saying whites and Asians are better before he stops and winks at his followers and people who will listen to him.

He hasn't got the guts to just bring it like a man so he will imply it, and he has no problem with others saying it for him.

mga138
And secondly, why would this great and all-powerful system of white supremacy that seeks to elevate whites and hold blacks down, ban HIM

Because Jared Taylor isn't a white supremacist. He's a white extremist. He an extreme advocate of white supremacy. Most white folk aren't that extreme.

Jared Taylor is basically an extreme-narcissists (and he's obviously ridiculously self impressed). He tends to shrink their "us" as small as possible..determining "worth" on something as scattershot as melanin content casts a pretty wide net.

If every blk person left this country, he'd undoubtedly carve up the remaining "whites" into a new "us" and "them" groups based on intellect, class, or some other scale that places him at, or near, the top just by virtue of being born.

He appears to be intelligent (though vile..and willfully ignorant) but he's wasting brainpower trying to prove he's god's special little guy...... sad.

I think racial separatists should be allowed to colonize the Arctic tundras........establish little inbred colonies..hell he'd love it..the whole world would be white!

mga138
and not somebody like The Squad members, Farrakhan,

Dont even mention Farrakhan's name. You worthless bastard.

The nation of islam were created to address the unique disempowerment experienced by blk ppl in th USA. So Farrakhan is an important voice in black America and second, he's someone whose community work with young black men has been constructive where many other efforts to reach them have failed.

What ability does Farrakhan have to do whites any harm ? What has Farrakhan or the NOI done to any white person ?

I'll wait

If anything, members of the Nation Of Islam have a much greater chances of being sh*t on by white employers, white bankers, whites landlords. Without some kind of institutional power even the most unhinged black racism is pretty impotent.

Louis Farrakhan never bombed a pharmaceutical factory in Sudan, responsible for making almost all of the drugs needed to fight major illness in Sudan (on the false claim that it was a lab for chemical weapons).......whites did.

Louis Farrakhan never overthrew any foreign governments that had been elected by their people, only to replace them with dictators who were more to his liking. One after another white American president has done that, going back decades.

Louis Farrakhan didn’t bomb the home of a foreign leader, killing his daughter in the process, or arm a rebel group in Nicaragua responsible for the deaths of over 30,000 civilians, or give guns to governments in El Salvador and Guatemala that regularly tortured and executed their people.

White people (Ronnie Reagan) did.

Blacks have been systematically denied opportunities in the U.S. Our race was the basis for housing discrimination, restrictions on educational opportunities, exclusion from jobs, and other forms of mistreatment.

Whites have never been the targets of institutional oppression in the U.S. Sure, whites have been sh*t on on the basis of ethnicity (the Irish, for example, or Italians) But whites have been the dominant group. So to organize on that basis, would be to come together to pile dominance on top of dominance.

mga138
Tim Wise, or BLM and Antifa members, etc..?

Tim Wise, well he's a great speaker. I'll give him that, I'm not going to knock but I don't trust him.

BLM ?That's white owned and controlled.

Antifa ?

Reminds me of that business in Charlottesville.

I just sat back with my popcorn and let the Normal Racist White People (Antifa) fight the Extremely Racist White People (Alt Right)

Let them duke it out.

If they really don’t like Racism, let them eradicate it.

It's white people put their skin color above GOD’S Kingdom & in return GOD is going to destroy the US by giving white people everything they ask for.

It was even funnier when Nazi Christopher Cantrell, who was real gangster on TV bragging about their terror attack in Charlottesville started crying about an arrest warrant

What you crying for ? You're a bad ass ain't ya ? He was talking all that good shit on VICE. Then he was crying like the b*tch he is. This is the same man who said he was “ready for violence” This is same man who said "all n*ggers and Jews must die"

And then a Jew and a brother cop was beating on his door the next day with an arrest warrant.

giphy.gif

mga138
You prove my point for me, which is that Systemic racism is rigged AGAINST whites and works in favor of Non-Whites.

Read 'White Fragility', you should be able to borrow it from the library.
I live by human fragility....keepa a phukn and the chilln keep being born..Inner cities....Three Generations born in a time frame while the norm is Two Generations. And this is with many abortions. The totalitarian state you want will stop this. By force and violence. You will finally be happy.

mga138
Learn how to read and study statistics, boy,

Statistics can only give us data before we draw any inference from these data we need to be sure
all the factors contributing to what we are collecting data on has been taken into account.

Statistics based inferences have their flaws, A person of the "master race" should know better.

mga138
That's not the source of the data in those graphs. Amren.com did Not compile that data, or make that study, they just wrote an article that featured them because most of the Mainstream press wouldn't do that (more evidence that I'm right about systemic racism).

So they just used stats to support a belief they already had.

I suggest the book, Welfare Racism by Ken Neubeck at Amazon.com:

But I guess salt-of-the-Earth white men breaking their backs and paying the taxes that help supports bone idle black people sits easier with you and Amren crowd. Right ?

There are around 358,000 black ppl in the entire USA receiving cash welfare.

That is 358,000 black adults out of approximately 29 million African Americans. That is 1.2 of the population and many of that 358,000 are in some form of work and even then half of the black TANF recipients receive benefits for four months or less.

So that 358,000 number needs to be halved to 180,000 black ppl, who are dependent in a given year:. That is 1 in 100.

Even if we throw in the SNAP program (what you call food stamps), and consider both it and TANF, even then very few black people would meet the definition of dependence (which is relying on cash or SNAP for more than half of one’s annual income, where that income is not connected to work activity).

And even when households receive both cash and food stamp benefits, they're not exactly living it up, they are still left below the poverty line. And most SNAP beneficiaries are not able-bodied persons who refuse to work. Most are not able to work due to age or disability:

Even worse

No group has been more dependent on others in USA history than white ppl.

White people depended on the forced labor of black people to produce the wealth that financed the American revolution. White people depended on the stolen land of indigenous peoples. White people depended on forced Chinese labor to build the transcontinental railroads.White people depended on segregation to elevate them.

Even now, black folks spend about $700 billion annually with white-owned companies: money that goes disproportionately into the hands of the white owners, white stockholders, and white employees of said companies

All money that dwarfs all the so-called welfare money paid to black people combined: in fact, this amount is larger than all the welfare money paid directly to black people in the history of welfare.

So who is dependent on whom white man ?

Who would be harmed more: black people if the welfare state were suddenly abolished tomorrow, or white people, if black people said to hell with transferring their money to white folks, and decided to spend all that money with other foundational black Americans?

mga138
And funny that you mention how Taylor is banned from all these various places. Why don't you post a single statement of his that you think is ban-worthy

There are peope who think the Earth is flat. There are people who think the moon landings were fake. There are people who think Elvis is still alive. There are people who think the UK Royal family are lizards

Do you think having a debate with any of them is gonna change there mind ?

Not in a million years.

Racism is not logical. That makes it hard to disprove, logically. It can be confirmed by facts (one black rapist) but never disproved (a hundred blk men that don't rape). It works in a part of the brain that deals with feeling,.

The same with you, you have a bug in your ass about the blk female manager who fired you, the black men who you have said bullied you. The fact you are only a musician. So white supremacists like Jared Taylor appeal to you because it raises your self esteem.

And what Jared Taylor does is that he says things RIGHT UP UNTIL it's a racist statement. He won't say "N*ggers are stupid" but he will argue about racial differences in IQ. He won't say "N*ggers are savages" but he will say "Well according to the data the violent blk crime rate......"

He'll make these statements that lead up to an obvious conclusion (that blacks are dumber and more violent than whites and Asians) but short of saying whites and Asians are better before he stops and winks at his followers and people who will listen to him.

He hasn't got the guts to just bring it like a man so he will imply it, and he has no problem with others saying it for him.

mga138
And secondly, why would this great and all-powerful system of white supremacy that seeks to elevate whites and hold blacks down, ban HIM

Because Jared Taylor isn't a white supremacist. He's a white extremist. He an extreme advocate of white supremacy. Most white folk aren't that extreme.

Jared Taylor is basically an extreme-narcissists (and he's obviously ridiculously self impressed). He tends to shrink their "us" as small as possible..determining "worth" on something as scattershot as melanin content casts a pretty wide net.

If every blk person left this country, he'd undoubtedly carve up the remaining "whites" into a new "us" and "them" groups based on intellect, class, or some other scale that places him at, or near, the top just by virtue of being born.

He appears to be intelligent (though vile..and willfully ignorant) but he's wasting brainpower trying to prove he's god's special little guy...... sad.

I think racial separatists should be allowed to colonize the Arctic tundras........establish little inbred colonies..hell he'd love it..the whole world would be white!

mga138
and not somebody like The Squad members, Farrakhan,

Dont even mention Farrakhan's name. You worthless bastard.

The nation of islam were created to address the unique disempowerment experienced by blk ppl in th USA. So Farrakhan is an important voice in black America and second, he's someone whose community work with young black men has been constructive where many other efforts to reach them have failed.

What ability does Farrakhan have to do whites any harm ? What has Farrakhan or the NOI done to any white person ?

I'll wait

If anything, members of the Nation Of Islam have a much greater chances of being sh*t on by white employers, white bankers, whites landlords. Without some kind of institutional power even the most unhinged black racism is pretty impotent.

Louis Farrakhan never bombed a pharmaceutical factory in Sudan, responsible for making almost all of the drugs needed to fight major illness in Sudan (on the false claim that it was a lab for chemical weapons).......whites did.

Louis Farrakhan never overthrew any foreign governments that had been elected by their people, only to replace them with dictators who were more to his liking. One after another white American president has done that, going back decades.

Louis Farrakhan didn’t bomb the home of a foreign leader, killing his daughter in the process, or arm a rebel group in Nicaragua responsible for the deaths of over 30,000 civilians, or give guns to governments in El Salvador and Guatemala that regularly tortured and executed their people.

White people (Ronnie Reagan) did.

Blacks have been systematically denied opportunities in the U.S. Our race was the basis for housing discrimination, restrictions on educational opportunities, exclusion from jobs, and other forms of mistreatment.

Whites have never been the targets of institutional oppression in the U.S. Sure, whites have been sh*t on on the basis of ethnicity (the Irish, for example, or Italians) But whites have been the dominant group. So to organize on that basis, would be to come together to pile dominance on top of dominance.

mga138
Tim Wise, or BLM and Antifa members, etc..?

Tim Wise, well he's a great speaker. I'll give him that, I'm not going to knock but I don't trust him.

BLM ?That's white owned and controlled.

Antifa ?

Reminds me of that business in Charlottesville.

I just sat back with my popcorn and let the Normal Racist White People (Antifa) fight the Extremely Racist White People (Alt Right)

Let them duke it out.

If they really don’t like Racism, let them eradicate it.

It's white people put their skin color above GOD’S Kingdom & in return GOD is going to destroy the US by giving white people everything they ask for.

It was even funnier when Nazi Christopher Cantrell, who was real gangster on TV bragging about their terror attack in Charlottesville started crying about an arrest warrant

What you crying for ? You're a bad ass ain't ya ? He was talking all that good shit on VICE. Then he was crying like the b*tch he is. This is the same man who said he was “ready for violence” This is same man who said "all n*ggers and Jews must die"

And then a Jew and a brother cop was beating on his door the next day with an arrest warrant.

giphy.gif

mga138
You prove my point for me, which is that Systemic racism is rigged AGAINST whites and works in favor of Non-Whites.

quote-the-lady-doth-protest-too-much-methinks-william-shakespeare-26-73-43-L.jpg

AZrailwhale
To begin with Elton John and Tim Rice wrote that song and they make royalty payments every time it's played or performed.

Royalty payments to who ?

AZrailwhale
Plus that's the US Navy Band and Choir. It's a meritocracy,

Well that's you are telling me. But I don't belive it.

AZrailwhale
those are the most talented singers and musicians in the entire US Navy.

And what race get's decide who is the most talented ?

AZrailwhale
The US military is totally integrated and has since the fifties at least. There are no racial barriers or set asides in the US Navy

Well that's you are telling but we live in a system of racism white supremacy. So the US navy is going to be affected by that system

AZrailwhale
When I was in the Army, I was selected for EOD school. We had eight Black guys in our class. All of them flunked out. Before you start screaming racism, so did thirty two Whites, Latinos and Asians. We started with forty eight soldiers, marines, airmen and sailors and graduated eight. The ones that flunked out simply couldn't carry the load; it was ten hours of classroom or field work five days a week plus four to six hors of independent study every night and as many hours of study as we could cram in on weekend days.

OK. I'm not really sure what point you are trying to make but OK.

AZrailwhale
Since they spent a half million 1970 dollars on each graduate, only the very best were successful. Fail a subject test on Friday, you got the weekend to study and were retested on Monday. Fail that test and you were recycled to take that subject again, fail that test and you were out and on a flight to Vietnam Monday afternoon. Fail a unit test on Friday, retest on Monday. Fail that test and you were on a plane to Vietnam Monday afternoon. Some of the people who flunked out didn't have the drive to succeed, some just couldn't grasp the intricacies of learning about every bomb, shell and fuze in use in the world from 1900 on, and some either didn't have the little voice in the back of their head saying "look again, this is too easy" of wouldn't listen to it. Nobody got help, nobody got penalized unfairly, it was a meritocracy and that is how a meritocracy works.

Are you are seriously trying to argue that the US army in the 1970's wasn't soaked in racism - white superemacy in the 1970's and was a meritocracy ?

AZrailwhale
If you want racism to end, that's how society has to work, no set asides for any reason. Just success or failure on your own merits, abilities and effort. That's what I believe, and that's how I have lived my life. I don't judge by race like you do, I judge people by their actions, successes and failures.

Sounds nice but society does not work like that.

• Thanks
You're missing the point that the system is anti-black, meaning rigged against them.

In 2013, the most recent period for which unemployment data are available by both race and educational attainment, 12.4 percent of black college graduates between the ages of 22 and 27 were unemployed. For all college graduates in the same age range, the unemployment rate stood at just 5.6 percent. The figures point to an ugly truth: Black college graduates are more than twice as likely to be unemployed.

Why is this when so many corporations have diversity programs?

But what we are trying to show here is that this is not about individuals, or individual effort. There is simply overwhelming evidence that discrimination remains a major feature of the labor market."

I want to hear what white people have to say. Is it simply racism? Or is it that a lot of us white people get our first big break from someone we know? I remember no one wanted to hire me straight out of college either. I have to go intern for a stock broker. Then this girl I knew had a father who owned a company and he gave me my first professional job after college. This isn't racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back