Why Do Whites Think They Can Tell Us What The Problems in Black America Are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's nothing in this diatribe that's right.

You really ought to read more.
You really think racism exists in America today and it's holding black people back? What companies are doing this? Because most of the fortune 500 companies have diversity programs. They are looking to hire blacks and women. So much that it's pissing these white men off. White men say they are being discriminated against. Perhaps both of you are wrong. Maybe you just didn't do good on the interview.

Let's be honest. The people who live in communities with little economic opportunities, are low skilled and low educated workers. Wouldn't the best advice be to get out of that ghetto and don't have kids before you get out? Is that racist? It's the facts. And don't hold your breath on economic opportunities moving to our nations ghettos. Even if it does like in Detroit, 70% is still going to be high crime and high poverty. Who's fault is it those high poverty people are having kids they can't afford? We can't force them to stop having kids. We should, but that would be racist. LOL

westwall
Because intelligence gives a person the ability to adapt rapidly to changing conditions. Our hypothetical oceanographer may not have grown up on the sea, but his studies expose him in days to experiences, and situations, that in a lifetime the fisherman will never experience.

You are an island. You need to eat

Are you really trying to argue the fact you would choose a person like an oceangrapher who has never fished in his life, doesn;t know how to fish, has minimal real life experience of sea or oceans over a fisherman who has fished in the sea al his life and used boats all of his life ?

westwall
After years of study our oceanographer will be able to educate the fisherman how to do better in almost all cases.

There is no right or wrong answer. It's a circumstantial question. The oceanographer has better understanding of the sea and oceans than the fisherman, from an academic perspective sure.

The oceanographer has a better understanding of the sea in THEORY,

But the Fisherman has better understanding of the sea in PRACTICE

And guess what ? If I want fish and I'm hungry and I'm going with the fisherman. But if I'm in classroom and there is an exam on oceanography ? Then I'm going the student.

sealybobo
You say without racism we couldn't compete. Sort of like how blacks can't compete now. I agree.

On the contrary. Black people achieve inspite of racism.

sealybobo
My job should be the same as your job. If your job is to get whites to kneel at your feet, my job is to get you to kneel at ours. And we are getting you to do it.

I agree, We live under a system of racism - white supremacy.

sealybobo
To get along you got to go along. Don't go along, get R Kelly'd.

Black ppl in the USA are the only race of people that don't have condoned system of sexual abuse of minors

sealybobo
You said without racism we can't compete. So we'd be stupid to stop.

I agree. White men can't compete with black men without system to prop them up

mga138
Intelligence is quite objective and quantifiable, with many real-world consequences. You just reject the results and the evidence.

westwall
You are wrong on all counts. IQ IS indeed quantifiable. You should do a little research on how they do so.
OK. So who has a more intelligence about the sea and the oceans ?

1. The guy who studied Oceanography at Harvard as under grad and at a masters level and passed first class honours and who has a high IQ but has never any time on his own in the sea or oceans ?

2. The fisherman who has low IQ, who barely went to school, would struggle to pass any exam on oceanogrpahy but he has spent his whole life consistently fishing in the sea and oceans on his own ?
That's not intelligence. that's knowledge. Intelligence is the ability to learn and retain knowledge. And it's likely that your fisherman knows everything worthwhile to know about CATCHING FISH in his one small portion of the ocean, and nothing about the larger ocean, or why he can catch fish where he fishes.

sealybobo
You say without racism we couldn't compete. Sort of like how blacks can't compete now. I agree.

On the contrary. Black people achieve inspite of racism.

sealybobo
My job should be the same as your job. If your job is to get whites to kneel at your feet, my job is to get you to kneel at ours. And we are getting you to do it.

I agree, We live under a system of racism - white supremacy.

sealybobo
To get along you got to go along. Don't go along, get R Kelly'd.

Black ppl in the USA are the only race of people that don't have condoned system of sexual abuse of minors

sealybobo
You said without racism we can't compete. So we'd be stupid to stop.

I agree. White men can't compete with black men without system to prop them up
Sounds like we are doing exactly as we should based on your beliefs. And we'd be stupid to stop.

White people would achieve in spite of your racism too. At least us Greeks would.

You know what I learned yesterday? The number one serial killer in America is probably a black man. But he doesn't get his recognition because he only killed a lot of black women and white women who go with black men.

1634065951391.png

You don't think blacks as serial killers but he may actually be the babe ruth of serial killers.

93 murders maybe more. He preferred black women. Probably because they are superior to white women right?

westwall
Because intelligence gives a person the ability to adapt rapidly to changing conditions. Our hypothetical oceanographer may not have grown up on the sea, but his studies expose him in days to experiences, and situations, that in a lifetime the fisherman will never experience.

Are you really trying to argue the fact you would choose a person like an oceangrapher who has never fished in his life, doesn;t know how to fish, has minimal real life experience of sea or oceans over a fisherman who has fished in the sea al his life and used boats all of his life ?

westwall
After years of study our oceanographer will be able to educate the fisherman how to do better in almost all cases.

There is no right or wrong answer. It's a circumstantial question. The oceanographer has better understanding of the sea and oceans than the fisherman, from an academic perspective sure.

And guess what ? If I want fish and I'm hungry and I'm going with the fisherman. But if I'm in classroom and there is an exam on oceanography ? Then I'm going the student.
If your fisherman has just fished for Cod on the Grand Banks, he won't have a clue about fishing for Halibut or Tuna in the warm waters around your fictional desert island or vice versa. (hint: Cod are caught with nets, Halibut are caught with barbed hooks and Tuna are either harpooned by divers or caught with barbless hooks.) Totally different methods using different knowledge and equipment. An oceanographer will be able to say, there's a deep water current feeding plankton into that eddy by those rocks, drop your line or net there and you are likely to catch fish. Fishermen knew for over a hundred years that you could catch a lot of fish in a certain part of Monterey Bay, but it took oceanographers to determine that the fish were drawn there because a deep undersea canyon was dumping plankton and cold water there that attracted the fish. They then could apply that knowledge to other areas and advise fishermen where they could likely catch more fish.

westwall

westwall

Practice isn't enough. You ignored the actual fact that an oceanographer has to do years of fieldwork(that means he's out in a boat) to earn his degree.

I am a geologist. I worked hard for a decade to earn my PhD. Do I know more about farming than a farmer? No. Of course not, however, given a couple of days I can be as proficient as he is save for specialized local issues on most aspects of farming. How can I make this claim?

Because I have done it. A local farmer is a friend of my wifes and I went over and talked to him about farming because I wanted to try my hand at gardening.

He very graciously helped me get started. Now we have contests to see who grows the biggest of whatever we choose to be the object of our contest.

He is a lifelong farmer, and very smart. Which is why when I came up with improvements he adopted them instead of sticking to the old tried and true.

He has been experimenting himself as well because I taught him a more efficient way to experiment thanks to my science background.

Intelligence plus experience will almost always prevail over simple experience.

sealybobo
You really think racism exists in America today and it's holding black people back? What companies are doing this? Because most of the fortune 500 companies have diversity programs. They are looking to hire blacks and women. So much that it's pissing these white men off. White men say they are being discriminated against. Perhaps both of you are wrong. Maybe you just didn't do good on the interview.

This is the white supremacist idea of diversity programs

A man who wrote this song was paid 10 cent.. Disney has generated millions with this song.
And there were no african ppl in this video. The closest they got was a Polynesian or south Asian woman . Cringe isn’t even the word

Everything is VERY SPECFIC when it comes to other groups. The hispanic community talks about hispanics right. Native Americans have treatties. Asians talk about them first.

But black american get this diversity lie. White supremacits pass laws but don't enforce them
There is nothing that TANGIBLE that these companies are dpoing for blk ppl.

westwall
Practice isn't enough. You ignored the actual fact that an oceanographer has to do years of fieldwork(that means he's out in a boat) to earn his degree.

I agree and he done the field work to master his theory of the ocean

westwall
I am a geologist. I worked hard for a decade to earn my PhD. Do I know more about farming than a farmer? No. Of course not, however, given a couple of days I can be as proficient as he is save for specialized local issues on most aspects of farming. How can I make this claim?

Geology and Farming ? That's a stretch. Farming is not really a core part of Geology.

westwall
Because I have done it. A local farmer is a friend of my wifes and I went over and talked to him about farming because I wanted to try my hand at gardening.

I didn't say that the oceanographer could not trained up. The same way you could be trained up to do farming. But the fact that you had to be trained up kinda proves my point that despite you PHD in Geology, you had no practical skills in farming and your PHD was useless from a pratical perspective until you got trained up

sealybobo

A man who wrote this song was paid 10 cent.. Disney has generated millions with this song.
And there were no african ppl in this video. The closest they got was a Polynesian or south Asian woman . Cringe isn’t even the word

Everything is VERY SPECFIC when it comes to other groups. The hispanic community talks about hispanics right. Native Americans have treatties. Asians talk about them first.

But black american get this diversity lie. White supremacits pass laws but don't enforce them

Elton John wrote that song you idiot. I guarantee you he didn't get paid ten cents for writing it. If you are this wrong on such a simple matter, maybe you should dig deep in to your heart and perhaps admit that you are are wrong about a LOT of things.

westwall

I agree and he done the field work to master his theory of the ocean

westwall

Geology and Farming ? That's a stretch. Farming is not really a core part of Geology.

westwall

I didn't say that the oceanographer could not trained up. The same way you could be trained up to do farming. But the fact that you had to be trained up kinda proves my point that despite you PHD in Geology, you had no practical skills in farming and your PHD was useless from a pratical perspective until you got trained up

No, it's not. But we also are well versed in chemistry, biology, physics, geo chemistry, hydrology, geomorphology, soil science, sedimentology etc. etc. etc. In other words the farmer can show me a place where the plants thrive, and I can tell him WHY they thrive there. That way he can prepare his land so that ALL of his areas produce well. And no, it doesn't. Your fisherman spent decades, we take days to get to the same level. That's the point.

Or to put it another way, I could have gone and done my garden just fine. It would have produced very well just based on my book learning. I wanted specific LOCAL knowledge so that my plants would thrive from the get go.

Do you not understand that very basic premise?

sealybobo

And why should they? So you can rise up and make them kiss your feet? We are doing exactly what we need to in order to hold on to power and from the sounds of it you'd do the same.

It's not a lie. My brother is a VP in HR. They can't find good diversity candidates. They are trying like a mother fucker but qualified candidates just don't exist in the black worker pool.

No the baby mamma is also on medicaid. Obamacare is helping too. Also 20% of Ronald McD house $ comes from Government. He's a typical Republican hypocrite. He should have his baby mamma and baby on his insurance. It's bullshit. It's what Republicans talk about when they say welfare has destroyed the family. Rather than marry the baby daddy they stay single so she can collect government cheese.

I know your defense of collecting unemployment. It's the same defense every Republican makes when they eat their words that they would never even collect unemployment. They'd instead go work at McDonald before they'd do that. I've seen time and time again that's not the case. And many of you chose to collect unemployment long after your company wanted you to come back. You took the extensions too.

So now you have moved the goal post to the most extreme abuses. You don't mind minor abuses now huh? You see there is a spectrum now?
I’m not a republican—I’m Alt-right, so I’m not qualified to know what your individual friend does or doesn’t do, or what he supports as a Republican. Additionally, that is a personal anecdote, which isn’t very valuable because other anecdotes can contradict that. For instance, the people in my family have refused all forms of aid even when it was offered to them. My grandfather and his many brothers wouldn’t even take Meals on Wheels because they were too ashamed. My older sister is blind, but will not take a dime, so my retired parents have to care for her on their single pension.
If you are asking me whether your friend and this woman are pulling a scam--Yeah, they are....but at least they are voting against their self-interest when it pertains to that scam, rather than trying to vote themselves a raise, which is what the Dems are forever doing. That's why formerly wealthy places like California (the Golden State) are now dirt poor.

I don’t see any contradiction in voting against welfare programs, but also receiving them if available. If that is the system that the country votes for, and we all must live with them, then why should some people only be payers and only suffer the consequences of such programs, but not also profit by them, if needed? But then, when given the opportunity, they can vote to reduce them, and it isn't a contradiction.

Secondly, you cannot conflate unemployment insurance with Welfare. They are not the same thing at all. People who never worked a day in their lives can receive welfare—people who do not belong in the country can receive welfare, welfare covers medical needs, food, housing, heating and cooling, childcare, etc…Unemployment is only available for people who were laid off and it is paid for—NOT by TAX DOLLARS-- but by the employer and the employee involved, and it only covers approximately 50 percent of their salary and nothing else. That is Not Welfare.
If you are talking about the many endless extensions that came along with Covid, well that is a different animal altogether. People were banned from going to work by the government. They were told that they were going to die and they were going to kill others if they go to their jobs. So, I understand the reluctance of many people to go back. They emotionally and psychologically tortured people during the past 18 months, so what we see not is unprecedented and anomalous.

Last edited:
sealybobo

It's ok, you fixed the problem by voting for the guy who said he doesn't want his kids to grow up in a "racial jungle" with black people like you. Great job!

You get your "facts" from American rennisance ? From the site run by Jared Taylor ?
Learn how to read and study statistics, boy, That's not the source of the data in those graphs. Amren.com did Not compile that data, or make that study, they just wrote an article that featured them because most of the Mainstream press wouldn't do that (more evidence that I'm right about systemic racism).
And funny that you mention how Taylor is banned from all these various places.
Why don't you post a single statement of his that you think is ban-worthy, threatening, or dangerous?
And secondly, why would this great and all-powerful system of white supremacy that seeks to elevate whites and hold blacks down, ban HIM and not somebody like The Squad members, Farrakhan, Tim Wise, Don Lemon, Joy Reid, or BLM and Antifa members, etc..?
You prove my point for me, which is that Systemic racism is rigged AGAINST whites and works in favor of Non-Whites.

Last edited:
westwall
No, it's not. But we also are well versed in chemistry, biology, physics, geo chemistry, hydrology, geomorphology, soil science, sedimentology etc. etc. etc.

Exactly theory.

westwall
In other words the farmer can show me a place where the plants thrive, and I can tell him WHY they thrive there.

I agree. You can tell him the theory.

westwall
That way he can prepare his land so that ALL of his areas produce well.

More theory

westwall
And no, it doesn't. Your fisherman spent decades, we take days to get to the same level. That's the point.

You have not go to any point. Because you can't do anything. You can't do anything until the farmer tells you what to do. Just like the oceangrapher couldn't tell the fisherman anything from a practical standpoint, Because just like you and the oceanographer they know no nothing practically.

It's like you are trying to argue that someone can teach you how to swim or drive a vehicle, within four walls of a classroom,

westwall
Or to put it another way, I could have gone and done my garden just fine.

Could have, should have but you didn't. You went to the farmer because he knew more from a ;practical standpoint

Bullshit. Victim mentality. The system isn't rigged against a single educated well spoken young black man or woman. In fact corporate America is dying for diversity candidates. Women and minorities. So are colleges.

I think blacks are holding themselves back by believing what you are saying. Who knows if they apply themselves and "sell out" by dressing up and speaking proper english where they might end up.

Us whites tell our kids not to have kids before they graduate college. Is this the general message being told to young black men and women? Doesn't seem to be. Or they aren't listening.
Wrong thinking dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back