Why Do White People Vote Democrat?

White people vote D because they were raised that way or they are liberal dumbasses!

I have neighbors who are farmers, and it's a family trait. Of course, the party of JFK was a lot different than the scummy party of today, but people are creatures of habit.

White people vote D because they were raised that way or they are liberal dumbasses!

I have neighbors who are farmers, and it's a family trait. Of course, the party of JFK was a lot different than the scummy party of today, but people are creatures of habit.

JFK could not get the Democratic Party nomination today. He was a fiscal conservative, war veteran (liberals hate war mongers), and said: "Ask NOT what you country can do for YOU, but what YOU can do for your country." Democrats today want a welfare state.

Voting for either party at this point is stupid. Neither one is serving the interests of the American people. When you vote for evil, lesser or greater of two, you are still rewarding evil. Wake up.

What if they gave an election and nobody came...

JFK could not get the Democratic Party nomination today. He was a fiscal conservative, war veteran (liberals hate war mongers), and said: "Ask NOT what you country can do for YOU, but what YOU can do for your country." Democrats today want a welfare state.

Really??????Then why am I a veteran as is my kids?

Voting for either party at this point is stupid. Neither one is serving the interests of the American people. When you vote for evil, lesser or greater of two, you are still rewarding evil. Wake up.

What if they gave an election and nobody came...

That is what I think also....

How do you define dumbasses? Like making dumbassed generalizations about people you do not even know???

Blacks and the Democratic Party

Almost 90% of Blacks vote Democrat or most likely straight Democrat. Based on the focus of the party platform...why would a White person vote Democrat, or against their own self-interest? only 33% of Democrats are White. That's down from 50% in 2008.Liberal media wants to talk about Republican Party having a "race problem." But don't the Democrats have a race problem? And why is it when 70% of white people vote GOP that's "racist", but when 90% of blacks vote straight Dem, that's "voting in their self-interest?" Someone explain the hypocrisy of this?
I'm white and voting with the GOP is against my interest. Not because I'm white, but because I'm what I'd like to think of as Middle Class. I'm sure that the motivation of Black voters is the same.

What I don't understand is, why would race have anything to do with it while people of all races who are not wealthy are getting screwed by GOP policies?

More than likely you vote Democrat because you're sucking on the government tit.

(liberals hate war mongers)

Dingell is a vet. He has an ACU rating of 11. Psst: An ACU rating is a measure of how conservative one is. An 11 makes one a flaming liberal.

DeFazio is a vet. ACU Rating: 12

Rangel is a vet. ACU Rating: 4 :eek:

Perhaps you have heard of them?

Dingell is a vet. He has an ACU rating of 11. Psst: An ACU rating is a measure of how conservative one is. An 11 makes one a flaming liberal.

They were all drafted. They certainly didn't join the service out of some notion of Patriotism.

Because they're losers. Single moms are a classic example.

What a great political strategy. Call single moms losers. :lol:

I'm not a politician, so I can speak the truth.

By definition, a single mom is a loser. She's too stupid and irresponsible to keep her knees together, to use birth control and to get an abortion. The odds are good that her children will grow up to be criminals.

By definition, a single mom is a loser. She's too stupid and irresponsible to keep her knees together, to use birth control and to get an abortion. The odds are good that her children will grow up to be criminals.

Really, even divorced single mothers?

Almost 90% of Blacks vote Democrat or most likely straight Democrat. Based on the focus of the party platform...why would a White person vote Democrat, or against their own self-interest? only 33% of Democrats are White. That's down from 50% in 2008.Liberal media wants to talk about Republican Party having a "race problem." But don't the Democrats have a race problem? And why is it when 70% of white people vote GOP that's "racist", but when 90% of blacks vote straight Dem, that's "voting in their self-interest?" Someone explain the hypocrisy of this?

If you are not rich the GOP thinks you are a "N word". They don't care if you are black. Look at Herman Cain. They don't even care if you are gay or get abortions. They only use those wedge issues to divide us. George Bush would rather live in the community that 50 cent lives in rather than your neighborhood.

If you are middle class or poor and vote GOP for any reason you are stupid.

Yes I have. Didn't Rengal get indicted for his criminal financial activities? Hmmmmm any of these guys serve after Vietnam? Remember...on a previous thread the question was asked if there are any liberals left in Democratic Party. Perhaps when these guys started.

Really, even divorced single mothers?

When politicians use the term "single moms" they mean women who never married the father of their child. The children of divorced women have a legal father. They also don't suffer all the social pathologies that illegitimate children suffer.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Maybe you should stick to posting on how the Confederacy liked black people more than Lincoln. :rofl:

single welfare mom in public housing = whore.

If you are not rich the GOP thinks you are a "N word". They don't care if you are black. Look at Herman Cain. They don't even care if you are gay or get abortions. They only use those wedge issues to divide us. George Bush would rather live in the community that 50 cent lives in rather than your neighborhood.

If you are middle class or poor and vote GOP for any reason you are stupid.

That's only if you never plan on getting a job and joining the middle class. I have no idea what Herman Cain has to do with anything. Obama's political operatives destroyed him, not the Republican Party. A lot of Republicans wanted Cain to win the nomination.

Forum List

Back