Why Do White People Vote Democrat?

What a great political strategy. Call single moms losers. :lol:

I'm not a politician, so I can speak the truth.

By definition, a single mom is a loser. She's too stupid and irresponsible to keep her knees together, to use birth control and to get an abortion. The odds are good that her children will grow up to be criminals.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Maybe you should stick to posting on how the Confederacy liked black people more than Lincoln. :rofl:

Where have I ever posted that? You are a fucking moron.

One thing is indisputable: Lincoln was a white supremacist. No amount of liberal brainwashing will ever change that fact.

Last edited:
(liberals hate war mongers)

Dingell is a vet. He has an ACU rating of 11. Psst: An ACU rating is a measure of how conservative one is. An 11 makes one a flaming liberal.

DeFazio is a vet. ACU Rating: 12

Rangel is a vet. ACU Rating: 4 :eek:

Perhaps you have heard of them?

They were all drafted. They certainly didn't join the service out of some notion of Patriotism.

Liar. They were not all drafted. You really need to stop making shit up.

Dingell is a vet. He has an ACU rating of 11. Psst: An ACU rating is a measure of how conservative one is. An 11 makes one a flaming liberal.

DeFazio is a vet. ACU Rating: 12

Rangel is a vet. ACU Rating: 4 :eek:

Perhaps you have heard of them?

They were all drafted. They certainly didn't join the service out of some notion of Patriotism.

Liar. They were not all drafted. You really need to stop making shit up.

Prove it.

http://www.biography.com/people/charles-rangel-394538#early-life&awesm=~oGqGTXcGnsq3Lf

Military Service

The return to his mother's home, however, pushed the young man out of the house at an early age. "I was torn between life tied to my mother and being on my own," Rangel explains. "I knew I had to get out." Although his performance in grade school and at DeWitt Clinton High School was excellent, he was often truant during this time, and was occasionally driven home by the police for his antics. He dropped out of school in 1947 to sell shoes, and drifted aimlessly until he enlisted in the U.S. Army a year later.

Rangel was stationed in Korea during the Korean War, and it was in the military that his talents truly shone. As a soldier, he was a member of the all-black 503rd Field Artillery Battalion in the 2nd Infantry Division. Though only a private first class, he was often recognized for his strong sense of leadership.

This ability was put to the test in November of 1950, during the Battle of Kunu-ri. Despite shrapnel wounds, Rangel led 40 of his comrades for three days behind enemy lines rather than surrender. He was later recognized for his bravery with the Purple Heart, a Bronze Star, a Presidential Unit Citation, the Republic of Korea Presidential Unit Citation, and three battle stars. "Since Kunu-ri," Rangel says, "I have never, never had a bad day."

Dipshit.

Peter DeFazio joined the ROTC while in college and then went on to serve in the Air Force after graduation.

NOT drafted.

Dipshit.

Blacks and the Democratic Party

Almost 90% of Blacks vote Democrat or most likely straight Democrat. Based on the focus of the party platform...why would a White person vote Democrat, or against their own self-interest? only 33% of Democrats are White. That's down from 50% in 2008.Liberal media wants to talk about Republican Party having a "race problem." But don't the Democrats have a race problem? And why is it when 70% of white people vote GOP that's "racist", but when 90% of blacks vote straight Dem, that's "voting in their self-interest?" Someone explain the hypocrisy of this?

That great Liberal Document, the United States Constitution, insures that all people, regardless of race, religion or ethnic background, will be treated equally before the law and are guaranteed rights.

Presently the Democratic Party is working to insure that the Constitution is followed.

Republicans? They are seeking to strip rights away from people.

Ya got is backwards

Oh really? Just curious, do you now support equal treatment under the law for gay people so they can have the same access to societal offerings (like marriage) that everyone else is entitled to?

Almost 90% of Blacks vote Democrat or most likely straight Democrat. Based on the focus of the party platform...why would a White person vote Democrat, or against their own self-interest? only 33% of Democrats are White. That's down from 50% in 2008.Liberal media wants to talk about Republican Party having a "race problem." But don't the Democrats have a race problem? And why is it when 70% of white people vote GOP that's "racist", but when 90% of blacks vote straight Dem, that's "voting in their self-interest?" Someone explain the hypocrisy of this?
According to Gallup, it looks like 60% not 33%. A little exaggeration is to be expected, this is a bit much.

bzy3o329y0mlpris47pfaa.gif

Democrats Racially Diverse; Republicans Mostly White

I'm not a politician, so I can speak the truth.

By definition, a single mom is a loser. She's too stupid and irresponsible to keep her knees together, to use birth control and to get an abortion. The odds are good that her children will grow up to be criminals.

Really, even divorced single mothers?

When politicians use the term "single moms" they mean women who never married the father of their child. The children of divorced women have a legal father. They also don't suffer all the social pathologies that illegitimate children suffer.

I never married my son's mother. Does that make her a whore or does that make my son a criminal?

Your mother and father probably should have told you that you shouldn't make generalizations about a certain group of people because you don't know their story or struggle.

According to Gallup, it looks like 60% not 33%. A little exaggeration is to be expected, this is a bit much.

for those that responded to the Gallup on-line poll.

If you are not rich the GOP thinks you are a "N word". They don't care if you are black. Look at Herman Cain. They don't even care if you are gay or get abortions. They only use those wedge issues to divide us. George Bush would rather live in the community that 50 cent lives in rather than your neighborhood.

If you are middle class or poor and vote GOP for any reason you are stupid.

That's only if you never plan on getting a job and joining the middle class. I have no idea what Herman Cain has to do with anything. Obama's political operatives destroyed him, not the Republican Party. A lot of Republicans wanted Cain to win the nomination.

Obama just got back all the jobs bush lost us in his great recession. You guys set the bar awfully high for Obama and when he hit the bar you say not good enough? And you said he was/would fail the entire time. You even obstructed him and he still succeeded.

Remember, Clinton handed bush a surplus and a booming economy. Bush signed a law giving corporations that were moving their plants overseas TAX BREAKS. If that's not proof they wanted to destroy the middle class/unions/collective bargaining/high paying middle class jobs, what does?

Don't act like the GOP want us all to make more money. They can't blame Obama for manufacturing jobs coming back at $10 hr when they said those low educated workers were making too much. That's the only problem with the economy is the rich have all the money. And the GOP want to give them more tax breaks which means shifting even more of the tax burden on to us. Are you rich? Then you are a fool if you vote GOP. No way around it.

Bripatty is the perfect example of Republicans bully worship. They believe they are tough for standing up to and calling names to the poor, single moms, immigrants, minorities and other small groups.

Then they lick the fucking shit off the boots of people with power

I'm white and voting with the GOP is against my interest. Not because I'm white, but because I'm what I'd like to think of as Middle Class. I'm sure that the motivation of Black voters is the same.

What I don't understand is, why would race have anything to do with it while people of all races who are not wealthy are getting screwed by GOP policies?
For conservatives, it's all about race.

Really, even divorced single mothers?

When politicians use the term "single moms" they mean women who never married the father of their child. The children of divorced women have a legal father. They also don't suffer all the social pathologies that illegitimate children suffer.

I never married my son's mother. Does that make her a whore or does that make my son a criminal?

You sound like a perfect liberal.

I never said they were whores, nor did I claim that every illegitimate child will end up in prison. You would have more credibility of you responded to what I actually said rather than something you made up.

Your mother and father probably should have told you that you shouldn't make generalizations about a certain group of people because you don't know their story or struggle.

So what "story or struggle" makes a single mother smart or responsible?

I'm white and voting with the GOP is against my interest. Not because I'm white, but because I'm what I'd like to think of as Middle Class. I'm sure that the motivation of Black voters is the same.

What I don't understand is, why would race have anything to do with it while people of all races who are not wealthy are getting screwed by GOP policies?
For conservatives, it's all about race.

Exactly the opposite of the truth. It's all about race for Democrats. Republicans don't give a shit what color you are.

for those that responded to the Gallup on-line poll.
Wrong again. there're telephone interviews.
"Results for this Gallup poll are based on telephone interviews conducted Jan. 2-Dec. 30, 2008, and Jan. 2-Dec. 30, 2012, on the Gallup Daily tracking survey, with a random sample of 353,334 adults, aged 18 and older, living in all 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia in 2008, and a random sample of 338,703 adults in 2012."

How about a link to support your claim that only 33% of Democrats are white??

You sound like a perfect liberal.

I never said they were whores, nor did I claim that every illegitimate child will end up in prison. You would have more credibility of you responded to what I actually said rather than something you made up.

So what "story or struggle" makes a single mother smart or responsible?

Having a child out of wedlock doesn't mean the person lacks intelligence. Many men and women have children out of wedlock and go on to be smart businessmen and women, doctors, and professors. There are plenty of stupid people who don't have children out of wedlock.

And what if a couple doesn't believe In marriage and has kids but also shows up to work on time, pays the bills and rent on time or pay them. Are they irresponsible?

And it was another poster who said they were whores so my bad it wasnt you.

Forum List

Back