Why Do We Need Less People Voting And Not More??

quote-they-want-everybody-to-vote-i-don-t-want-everybody-to-vote-as-a-matter-of-fact-our-leverage-paul-weyrich-74-35-76.jpg

Can someone explain to me why it is better for any party, but especially the Republican party that less people vote??

If your party and your candidate has a platform and policies that appeals to a larger array of people -- shouldn't you want higher voter participation instead of less?

After some of the usual suspects get done crying about how illegals are voting in the millions -- I would really like for a rational person to explain to me why any party would want less voters and not more?
Not a Republican but I will answer.

When VAST portions of the voting population have no skin in the game, the result is unsustainable policies and infringement of inalienable rights.

No representation while avoiding taxation!!!

Make voting contingent on paying an effective tax rate of no less than the lesser of 10% of gross income or $5,000. And eliminate withholding. Make people save the money and cut the check to Uncle Sam.

Our biggest problem is we have a bunch of freeloading ass wipes with a say in how this thing should run. Fuck that and fuck them. They can pay taxes or go fuck themselves.

Or none of us have to pay. Eliminate Fed Income Tax all together, repeal the communist 16th Amendment and go back to the prior method.

So this is what you consider a "rational" explanation? :iyfyus.jpg:
Aren't you the same person all gung-ho about forcing people to prove they are informed enough to vote -- yet complaining about how FOX viewers were proven to be uninformed?

Yea, you are the go to person when it comes to rational.

...but if you would like for me to keep making you look stupid, I got a couple of hours

quote-they-want-everybody-to-vote-i-don-t-want-everybody-to-vote-as-a-matter-of-fact-our-leverage-paul-weyrich-74-35-76.jpg

Can someone explain to me why it is better for any party, but especially the Republican party that less people vote??

If your party and your candidate has a platform and policies that appeals to a larger array of people -- shouldn't you want higher voter participation instead of less?

After some of the usual suspects get done crying about how illegals are voting in the millions -- I would really like for a rational person to explain to me why any party would want less voters and not more?
Not a Republican but I will answer.

When VAST portions of the voting population have no skin in the game, the result is unsustainable policies and infringement of inalienable rights.

No representation while avoiding taxation!!!

Make voting contingent on paying an effective tax rate of no less than the lesser of 10% of gross income or $5,000. And eliminate withholding. Make people save the money and cut the check to Uncle Sam.

Our biggest problem is we have a bunch of freeloading ass wipes with a say in how this thing should run. Fuck that and fuck them. They can pay taxes or go fuck themselves.

Or none of us have to pay. Eliminate Fed Income Tax all together, repeal the communist 16th Amendment and go back to the prior method.
I bet you used the term "elitist" in an unflattering way before haven't you?

America is fucking stupid
I wish it was only land owners that voted
Then you would love a dictator. Let’s just get rid of voting rights.
No i wouldnt. I dont want to do that, either.
I just clearly stated i wanted only land owners to vote.
Why?
Because America is stupid.
Too many people in the ring without having no reason to be there.
Why should jane vote for how my tax money is spent when she doesnt pay taxes and gets paid simply to exist?
You are certainly proof of that claim. Most of us however are not stupid.

It's clear that the answer to that question is entirely irrelevant. Furthermore, I included freeloaders who game the system to reduce their effective tax rate (rich people).

Every voter should have skin in the game. Every voter needs to contribute. Those who do not contribute should not be allowed to vote, unless we all agree to go with option b.

It's clear that the answer to that question is entirely irrelevant. Furthermore, I included freeloaders who game the system to reduce their effective tax rate (rich people).

Every voter should have skin in the game. Every voter needs to contribute. Those who do not contribute should not be allowed to vote, unless we all agree to go with option b.
Who sets the criteria for determining who has contributed and who hasn't?

Is that something you feel government would be good at?

Aren't you the same person all gung-ho about forcing people to prove they are informed enough to vote

Nice deflection, but when you don't have anything else...
Maybe you are too stupid to realize my point so I will Trump it down for you

You can't ask for people to be subjected to questioning to determine if they are informed or not (Voting) -- if you are going to complain about people being subjected to questioning to determined if they are informed or not (Fox News viewers)

Why?
Why should jane vote for how my tax money is spent when she doesnt pay taxes and gets paid simply to exist?
You say im proof, then contradict it?
And you wonder why i say america is stupid? :rolleyes:

Yes and that is clearly stupid.
Why? Because some rat said so?
Because anyone who wants to damage voting rights and be ruled by the elites is stupid. The stupid crown is yours, enjoy.

Why?
You say im proof, then contradict it?
And you wonder why i say america is stupid? :rolleyes:
Yes, you are clearly stupid, we agree.

Because regressively trending toward a feudal society is the way to spread enlightenment?
Yes, we are the epitome of enlightenment. Trump, obama, bush, bush, clinton, reagan, all the retarded congressman... Yea, letting dumbfucks vote is how we progress.
Thanks.

Stupidity is the most powerful force in the universe, no doubt about that. But do you really think society would be better off by moving back towards feudalism?

Forum List

Back