Why Do We Need Less People Voting And Not More??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
quote-they-want-everybody-to-vote-i-don-t-want-everybody-to-vote-as-a-matter-of-fact-our-leverage-paul-weyrich-74-35-76.jpg

Can someone explain to me why it is better for any party, but especially the Republican party that less people vote??

If your party and your candidate has a platform and policies that appeals to a larger array of people -- shouldn't you want higher voter participation instead of less?

After some of the usual suspects get done crying about how illegals are voting in the millions -- I would really like for a rational person to explain to me why any party would want less voters and not more?

quote-they-want-everybody-to-vote-i-don-t-want-everybody-to-vote-as-a-matter-of-fact-our-leverage-paul-weyrich-74-35-76.jpg

Can someone explain to me why it is better for any party, but especially the Republican party that less people vote??

If your party and your candidate has a platform and policies that appeals to a larger array of people -- shouldn't you want higher voter participation instead of less?

After some of the usual suspects get done crying about how illegals are voting in the millions -- I would really like for a rational person to explain to me why any party would want less voters and not more?

democrat voters everywhere agree with the OP

congressional-cemetary-tombstones.jpg

Eliminate the 17th Amendment as well. Let the states send their reps

Eliminate the Income tax, let the state fund their ratable share of government based upon their EV

democrat voters everywhere agree with the OP

congressional-cemetary-tombstones.jpg
Plus millions of illegals. That's probably whom OP wants "more people to vote".

You're not going to get an argument from the wingnuts here on this. They only want a select few to vote. Looking at the replies I see I'm right.

Still waiting for someone to tell me what the founder of the "Christian Right" meant when he said this:

“I don’t want everybody to vote. Elections are not won by a majority of people. They never have been from the beginning of our country, and they are not now. As a matter of fact our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down.”

By the way, this was said over 30 years ago -- before the made up stories of dirty brown people voting illegally by the millions.

Well it appears from the last election Dims need many more people to vote, preferably illegals cuz blacks now have more abortions than babies thanks to your own ignorant hate filled policies.

Forum List

Back