Why Do We Need Less People Voting And Not More??

No answer yet huh?

got it.

I'm still trying to figure out what you meant by "less people".

My current working theory is that you meant "fewer" people, but lack the education necessary to know the difference.
Maybe its your thing to play stupid or maybe you are actually an expert --

So I will walk thru the topic again

Do you want more people or the opposite of more people?

Last I checked, the opposite of more is usually less -- if saying fewer makes you moist, go with that...

I don't want ineligible voters (e.g., non-citizens) voting. Do you? If not, how would you verify eligibility?
How did we verify eligibility when that good clean Christian originally made that quote? Then tell me why that wasn't good enough then

quote-they-want-everybody-to-vote-i-don-t-want-everybody-to-vote-as-a-matter-of-fact-our-leverage-paul-weyrich-74-35-76.jpg

Can someone explain to me why it is better for any party, but especially the Republican party that less people vote??

If your party and your candidate has a platform and policies that appeals to a larger array of people -- shouldn't you want higher voter participation instead of less?

After some of the usual suspects get done crying about how illegals are voting in the millions -- I would really like for a rational person to explain to me why any party would want less voters and not more?

We want REAL Americans voting on REAL American interests. The ignorant filth want barely legals voting on the interests of Mexico which ‘coincidentally’ leads to voting in favor of filth and a welfare state. Weird huh?

I would really like for a rational person to explain to me why any party would want less voters and not more?

I don't want ineligible voters (e.g., non-citizens) voting. Do you? If not, how would you verify eligibility?

How did we verify eligibility when that good clean Christian originally made that quote? Then tell me why that wasn't good enough then

You claim to want a rational explanation, yet you divert when you get one. Nice.

Last edited:
The more you so-called republicans comment -- the clearer you make it known that you really hate the fact that Voting Rights Act was passed.

and stop quoting MLK because he definitely didn't give his life so "fewer" people could vote.

No answer yet huh?

got it.

I'm still trying to figure out what you meant by "less people".

My current working theory is that you meant "fewer" people, but lack the education necessary to know the difference.
Maybe its your thing to play stupid or maybe you are actually an expert --

So I will walk thru the topic again

Do you want more people or the opposite of more people?

Last I checked, the opposite of more is usually less -- if saying fewer makes you moist, go with that...
"Less" is for noncount nouns, like sugar, oil. "Fewer" is for count nouns like people. I never knew this until a couple years ago, either, and I'm an old English teacher. It's true though.

I am perfectly fine with more voters voting IF they are legally qualified and they only vote once. I see no problem with making sure that dead people, imaginary people, illegal people, underage people, or people who vote more than once are not permitted to vote.

Last edited:
America is fucking stupid
I wish it was only land owners that voted
Then you would love a dictator. Let’s just get rid of voting rights.
No i wouldnt. I dont want to do that, either.
I just clearly stated i wanted only land owners to vote.
Why?
Because America is stupid.
Too many people in the ring without having no reason to be there.
Why should jane vote for how my tax money is spent when she doesnt pay taxes and gets paid simply to exist?

Demographically, Democrats have lower IQs than Republicans. Your belief in this "study" is a good example: Weren't you the least bit curious as to what questions were asked?
I don`t know what the questions were but the folks at Fairleigh Dickinson U. and University of Maryland found that they didn`t know the answers and it`s unlikely you would either. Contact the schools and maybe they`ll share their information. Who knows, maybe Trump University took a survey too.

Forum List

Back