Why do we have to conform?

Go screw yourself, pal. I've been a HUGE opposer to bad cops for more than a decade now. I've been kicked off of political forums for constantly posting bad cop video's. I was so much involved in exposing bad cops, that when Floyd died, like most people, at first, I didn't bother watching the video close enough to realize that Chauvin was actually raising his hip enough for Floyd to breathe. I didn't notice Chauvin allowing Floyd to twist his hips far enough to get his right shoulder off the ground (which created room for lung expansion)
But at the same time, I'm dead set against druggies. So when those two things were pointed out to me, I looked closer. Then I got to watching a lot of other video's, where cops were put into some real dangers.
And the thought process lead me to believe that both sides of this issue were right. That lead me to looking at the numbers. And come to find out, all these BS protests from BLM, were over just a hand full of blacks who were actually unarmed. But the media was making out like it was systemic racism. That white cops were killing hundreds of unarmed blacks. They were sending thousands upon thousands of innocent blacks to prison.

So when you realize how many lies are going into all this, as well as the transgender movement, IF you're not a party loyalist, you have to take a step back and think more about all this, with an open mind.
Party loyalist aren't allowed to think about this from both sides. I'm not a party loyalist.
There are something I support on the left. Like opposing bad cops, allowing transgender people to go about their day without being adversely affected.
But there are some things that the right supports, that I also support. Like opposing ONLY the bad cops. And opposing transgender people who are adversely affecting the lives of others. As in high school and college sports.

So the 140 cops the straight white males injured when they stormed the capitol....they were all "bad cops"?

So the 140 cops the straight white males injured when they stormed the capitol....they were all "bad cops"?

Had it been BLM storming the capital, and one of them shooting a black BLM member, you'd think so.

Serious question. Those of us straight white males, who are straight. Think straight. See things with a straight white eyes. We're not racist. We don't riot, burned down other peoples property or destroy stuff that doesn't belong to us. We don't go out of our way to hurt others or cause a lot of drama. We're not trying to re-write history, to suit some agenda. In fact, we really don't even have an agenda.
We just work, take care of what's ours.

So why TF should we have to start supporting racists groups like BLM. Why should we have to support transgenders in sports? Why should we have to support CRT? And all these other progressives things that are being shoved in our faces by the liberal left.
WE ARE THE MAJORITY, BY GOD!!!!!!!! That should means something.

Seriously, this is like on political party, who's in the majority, allowing the minority party to run roughshod over us. It's getting a little old.

BTW, I'm not a republican. I'm not a Trump supporter. I'm not a party loyalist for any party. I haven't voted for a republican since 2012. And that was for a libertarian with a Republican label. And no, I'm not a Libertarian now a days either.
You don't have to conform. You CHOOSE to be a bitch

Had it been BLM storming the capital, and one of them shooting a black BLM member, you'd think so.

But it wasn't. It was blob supporters. I thought you said that you guys respected law enforcement.

What happened? Let me guess. The riots months earlier forced you to riot also...right?

You don't have to conform. You CHOOSE to be a bitch

Yup, I choose to bitch about weirdo's trying to make normal people conform to their weirdo ways. That includes queer's, trans-weirdo's, racist blacks, liberal politicians trying to pass liberal laws.

What do you bitch about? Besides me, Mr. Pot.
Signed,
Mr. Kettle.

If being ignorant was my every intention, not even one question would ever once come from my direction.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

& yet you said what you said.

lol, you made my point for me.

thanx!

Last edited:
The KKK TODAY solidly supports the RepubliKlan Party

donny KKK.jpg

People stopped teaching their kids values, ethics, manners, social skills, and what it is to be a decent human being decades ago.......regardless of what terms you use to describe yourself, things stay the same, but also change at the same time.

Men used to be bullied into believing they couldn't show emotion, have feelings, cry, or even give their kids a hug, without being a "sissy". That was then, this is now.......as the saying goes.

Men today are soft, squishy, smell like lavender and vanilla, and cry and whine with the best of them.

And even with that being said............it doesn't matter that most men today are squishy, grandma scented crybabies............the underlying problem is........the only "values" they know are narcissism, greed, envy, sloth, and apathy.

Even when I graduated high school back in 1981, I noticed a huge pattern change in society. I've been a people watcher all my life, and I see things other people don't or won't.

When you stop teaching new generations how to be kind, generous, caring, understanding, and giving........and stop raising kids with manners, etiquette, skills, and social graces............

You get what we have today. A society that's eating itself alive, simply because they have no clue that what they do, what they say, how they act...........all causes effects that affect us all in the most negative ways possible.

And until such time as we all die, the Red Dems finally take over, we all get gassed in concentration camps, or whatever they have planned for us.................it won't change.

When humans got stupid, soft, and greedy..........the world we grew up in, died. It's a whole different world now. A dangerous, deadly one.

You've got kids that are raised by uncaring "parents" that can't even talk to their kids. Kids that don't have any idea that talking to someone releases all the stresses and anxieties they have about life, so they DON'T go to school with guns and shoot people. Or jump off roofs because they feel dead inside already. Or become alcohols, drug addicts, whores, sluts, prostitutes, gold diggers, etc...

You've got young adults that have no clue about life, and think the whole world needs to bow to their whims, because their so-called "parents" never gave a shit about telling them how the world ACTUALLY works, and it does NOT revolve around THEM!!

You've got adults that think they're owed things they don't deserve, never worked for, and don't need. They're greedy pieces of shit because the government has allowed them to run around like rabid dogs, shitting on everything, burning everything, destroying what they refuse or cannot comprehend........all because someone told them "NO" when they made one of their toddler tantrum demands on society.

But.......who's to blame? All of us.

SO many people bitched, whined, and moaned about Obama destroying this country. Yet, NOBODY stood up and confronted him. Nor did anyone assassinate him. One person tried, but it wasn't planned out very well, so it failed. But trying isn't the same as doing. And now, we have the Obama Agenda continuing on. Supporting the lunatics and psychopaths that millions of whining, sniveling crybabies have been breeding like flies and popping out psychopaths worse than them, by the millions for decades now.

Does that give you any answers to your questions?

Serious question. Those of us straight white males, who are straight. Think straight. See things with a straight white eyes. We're not racist. We don't riot, burned down other peoples property or destroy stuff that doesn't belong to us. We don't go out of our way to hurt others or cause a lot of drama. We're not trying to re-write history, to suit some agenda. In fact, we really don't even have an agenda.
We just work, take care of what's ours.

So why TF should we have to start supporting racists groups like BLM. Why should we have to support transgenders in sports? Why should we have to support CRT? And all these other progressives things that are being shoved in our faces by the liberal left.
WE ARE THE MAJORITY, BY GOD!!!!!!!! That should means something.

Seriously, this is like on political party, who's in the majority, allowing the minority party to run roughshod over us. It's getting a little old.

BTW, I'm not a republican. I'm not a Trump supporter. I'm not a party loyalist for any party. I haven't voted for a republican since 2012. And that was for a libertarian with a Republican label. And no, I'm not a Libertarian now a days either.

Let's turn the question around.

Why do black people have to conform? Why do gay people have to conform?

If these people weren't attacked in the first place for being "different", then you wouldn't have to conform now.

So, make a decision, either people have to conform, or they don't. If they don't, don't push your "normal" on to them.

Let's turn the question around.

Why do black people have to conform? Why do gay people have to conform?

Conform to what? What more could they want? They have racist organizations that white people aren't allowed. They have their own race based network, colleges, college funds, congressional caucuses and a ton more.
Hell, A principle in an Atlanta school was giving them their own classrooms. That is until a decent black mother caught on to what the BLACK principle was doing and shut that racist crap down.

So please tell me again, how blacks are having to conform to suck slavery?
If these people weren't attacked in the first place for being "different", then you wouldn't have to conform now.

So, make a decision, either people have to conform, or they don't. If they don't, don't push your "normal" on to them.

Having the majority should mean something. It's the bases of a democracy. The left still wants a democracy, don't they? Or are you people against that this week?

Conform to what? What more could they want? They have racist organizations that white people aren't allowed. They have their own race based network, colleges, college funds, congressional caucuses and a ton more.
Hell, A principle in an Atlanta school was giving them their own classrooms. That is until a decent black mother caught on to what the BLACK principle was doing and shut that racist crap down.

So please tell me again, how blacks are having to conform to suck slavery?

Having the majority should mean something. It's the bases of a democracy. The left still wants a democracy, don't they? Or are you people against that this week?

I don't think you actually replied to what I wrote.

Forum List

Back