Why do we have to conform?

Chauvin got 22.5 years. So what's your next lie?

there were 18 complaints lodged against chauvin in 19 years...where did the justice system lie, b4 he was finally convicted & that was only because it was televised for the whole world to see?

there were 18 complaints lodged against chauvin in 19 years...where did the justice system lie, b4 he was finally convicted & that was only because it was televised for the whole world to see?

Without knowing the details of all those complaints, no one can say for sure if they were legit complaints. IMO, being that there is so many, then at least some of them have to be legit. One would think so anyways.
Less than 1 per year, though. That's not a bad record, when you get right down to it. Especially since there's so many "Karens" these days. When I because extremely "anti-bad cop," I heard from many people, and I passed along this advice, to make written complaint about cops even if they were just doing their job.
Yes, that's how retarded and brainwashed I was. Taking advice from lefty brainwashed people.

I don't know if you know this or not about me, but I do believe Chauvin should be in prison. Just not for murder. He didn't give Floyd CPR when he stopped breathing. IMO, that's enough to get him some prison time. He was CPR certified, and refused to save Floyd's life.
But, <<< A huge BUT, considering that the ambulance was already on the way, Floyd admitted to having Covid, and the fact that Floyd was a violent druggy thug, I can see why Chauvin didn't want to put his lips on Floyds.
So maybe time served or another 6 months in jail, and never being a cop again would've been enough.

Who the F wants to take a chance on dying of Covid, to save a violent druggy thug?

But, <<< A huge BUT, considering that the ambulance was already on the way, Floyd admitted to having Covid, and the fact that Floyd was a violent druggy thug, I can see why Chauvin didn't want to put his lips on Floyds.
Given that it was Chauvin who put Floyd in a coma
You would think he would take a chance

uh-huh. i'll bet there have been several times you were in a restroom with a transgendered person & didn't even know it.

& bless you too, sweety!
Its not hard to notice when guy's have a lump in their neck and females do not, unless the doctors have found a way to remove that part of the body from the guy as well.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Its not hard to notice when guy's have a lump in their neck and females do not, unless the doctors have found a way to remove that part of the body from the guy as well.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Most males can detect that. Unless you're in Thailand, those lady-boys are hard to tell from the real thing.

Most males can detect that. Unless you're in Thailand, those lady-boys are hard to tell from the real thing.

Commenting on your "I'm a liar" video...

Dude, Biden's brain is a bowl of mush. If he's a liar, he probably doesn't even know it. LOL

Commenting on your "I'm a liar" video...

Dude, Biden's brain is a bowl of mush. If he's a liar, he probably doesn't even know it. LOL

He only lies when his puppet masters stick their hand up his ass and make his mouth move. Which is whenever he isn't passed out from overdosing on Jello Pudding or trying to get into little girl's panties.

:laughing0301:

So why TF should we have to start supporting racists groups like BLM. Why should we have to support transgenders in sports? Why should we have to support CRT? And all these other progressives things that are being shoved in our faces by the liberal left.
WE ARE THE MAJORITY, BY GOD!!!!!!!! That should means something.
You’re not required to ‘support’ anything.

You’re at complete liberty to be an ignorant, hateful racist and bigot.

Progressives are likewise at liberty to oppose your racism, bigotry, and hate – to support and defend the rights of gay Americans, transgender Americans, and Americans of color from the bigoted, racist right.

There was a guy who called himself "REVOLTING!" back on the original Michael Moore forum. He was generally disgusting but funny as hell. He'd piss everyone off (except the deranged) and leave all ROTF every day. I gathered his brilliance stemmed from forcing himself to argue humorously and knowledgeably from every predictable perspective. I've read endless posers since.. like this idiot here. None ever come close. Truly hateful people simply can't.

You’re not required to ‘support’ anything.

Progressives are likewise at liberty to oppose your racism, bigotry, and hate – to support and defend the rights of gay Americans, transgender Americans, and Americans of color from the bigoted, racist right.

Awwww little feller. Are ya gonna burn down yer own fucking neighborhood again like ya did back in 2020? That was so awesome, ya know. Tell ya what, you get started on the little cardboard protest signs and round up some of yer faggot progressive buddies, so ya'll can oppose, support, and defend. Don't forget to wear your little pink pussy hats now, ya hear?

I'll bring the wieners and marshmallows.

This is a lie.

BLM is not ‘racist.’

Yes, it is. How many times have you seen them riot and protest for whites who were killed by cops? Once? Maybe.

Not to mention the fact that BLM members get triggered when you say "all lives matter." That's a clue. Like an obvious one.

Last edited:

God bless you always!!!

Holly

uh-huh.... no removal is necessary. hormones do that. you should try to learn something instead of staying ignorant.

Yes, it is. How many times have you seen them riot and protest for whites who were killed by cops? Once? Maybe.

You are correct there
I have never seen Straight White Males riot and protest for whites killed by cops

I have seen them protest, riot and kill over others being given equal rights, threats against their guns, people getting healthcare, masks and phony stolen election claims

You are correct there
I have never seen Straight White Males riot and protest for whites killed by cops

I have seen them protest, riot and kill over others being given equal rights, threats against their guns, people getting healthcare, masks and phony stolen election claims

I see what you did here. Trying to make out like I was talking about white people rioting for the death of whites.

Changing the subject.

Funny how BLM supports the democratic party and so did the KKK. What is it about the democratic party that welcomes so much violence?

Forum List

Back