Why do we have to conform?

You seem to be obsessed about black people. Do you even know any black people?

And you seem to be stupid.

I will say this, the way you lefties denigrate blacks is pathetic. Making them all out to be oppressed and victimized. That's some seriously stupid sht right there.
All of the ones I know, wouldn't let white people, or anyone else oppress them. They work hard and support their families. They don't buy, sell or use drugs. If they do, they do it at home, amongst themselves. And stay home. They don't rob or cheat people out of anything. They're just decent folks. They're people who are ashamed of people like George Floyd and Dante Wright, and that Blake dude that everyone (mostly whites) were protesting for in Kenosha.

Y'all ain't doing the decent black folks any favors. In fact, you're causing more harm than good, when you get right down to it.

No, BLM does NOT have a legit reason to protest. Since BLM has turned so violent, a TON of information has been brought out to show quite the opposite.
As how many of those poor black angels were armed when they were shot by the cops.
How many of those poor oppressed souls were driving around with something wrong with the vehicle, is what initiated a stop. And not because they were black.

For F's sake, more white people get shot and killed by cops. We get pulled over for driving weird, or something wrong with our vehicles. If we're driving around in a black neighborhood at 3am, guess who's getting pulled over.

The the information comes out, the more BLM looks like a pack of crybabies screaming "oppression." BULL F'n SNOT.
Are there bad cops? You bet their are. There's also a lot of them who are just revenue generators for the city that employs them. But saying all cops are bad is as stupid as saying all blacks are thugs.
I'll bet you $100 to a hole in a donut, there's a lot more black thugs that their are bad cops.
Most BLM protests are peaceful
They have a legitimate reason to protest

The TRUMPmob did not

The BLM protests are that black thugs go to prison, bad cops do not

We're not talking about who goes to prison. Who gets locked up. We're talking about how many black thugs vs bad cops. Don't change the subject.

We're not talking about who goes to prison. Who gets locked up. We're talking about how many black thugs vs bad cops. Don't change the subject.

Irrelevant. There are thousands of people who use a bank every day but it doesn't excuse the small minority that decides to rob one.

Irrelevant. There are thousands of people who use a bank every day but it doesn't excuse the small minority that decides to rob one.

Again, (how many times do I have to say this, to get you to focus on what's actually being said), there are more black thugs than bad cops. Period. End of friggin story.

Conservatives still don’t understand BLM
It is not about black crime

Black criminals go to jail.
Rogue cops do not

That is what the protests are about

WOW Bro, that's a pretty pathetic progressive rant there. Sounds like you have some triggered issues. Please find a safe space and explain how you've become to blind to the fact that no one is having to conform, except to try and get along with you people who whine, cry and complain about every stupid F'n thing that the left wing media throws at you.
You're like a bunch of kids, always crying about things that don't even exist. Like systematic racism. Anyone that believes that crap is just stupid.
And since you're going to go off on the personal insults, you're one stupid mother F'r if you half of the BS you just posted. White folks make up 60% of this country. So boo hoo if the others don't have as much.
BTW, when you can find 10 blacks that know the names of more black millionaires vs black thugs shot by cops, then let's have a chat, shall we?
Until then you'll just be some brainless lefty who's probably white, has way too much white guilt (for nothing), and doesn't have a clue about the lies the left spews on a regular basis.

Keep getting personally insulting dude, I'm here all week.
I believe that you are the one who has been triggered. Not so much by anything that I said, but by a changing society that does not tollerate bigotry and therefor does not tollerate you. Systemic Racism does not exist? You are either lying or blind to reality. Acknowleging racism and the reality of white privelege is not the same as white guilt. It is moronic to think so. It is taking responsability and making a commitment to changing things.

For the reccord I did not insult you. YOU called me a motherfucker! I made observations about you which you are no confirming to be accurate. The country but be 60% white but the percentage of bigots is a lot smaller .

You might have noticed that you have not made many friends here with your inane equine excrement. You're a pathic poster child for white grievance and it does not become you

Deny others their right? WTF!!!!!!!!

that's what i said, jethro.

What about the rights of real females who are getting beaten in sports by men dressed as women?

ooooOOOOOooooo - i'm more concerned about 'real' females not having a choice over their destiny; & being forced into becoming an incubating host.

What about the innocent victims of BLM and antifa?

uh-huh. you see .... i'm for EVERYONE having the same equal protection under the law, regardless of race, gender, or sexual orientation.
Who's standing up for their rights, while you lefties take a big fat dump on those actual victims?

lol ...

You people call tranny's who come out as hero's, while dis'n police and military.

lol ...

Getting personally insulted by the world is a useless waste of energy. You are not special or more deserving of anything. You are just a human living on a world that owes you nothing.

seems the OP needs one of these:

conservative-victim-card-check-one-or-more-options-below-choose-32179491.png

Where's all the dead bodies? Where's the burning buildings? Where's the smashed vehicles?
You know, things that BLM and antifa are guilty of?
Where are all the Capitol Police beaten by Straight, White Males on Jan 6?

Those who take issue over what ever is said need to remember this: If they don't want the rest of us in the game, why take the time to show anyone how its played? In other words, learn how to stay out of the wrong public restroom for example and then there won't be so much to kick and complain about from the rest of us.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

uh-huh. i'll bet there have been several times you were in a restroom with a transgendered person & didn't even know it.

& bless you too, sweety!

Where are all the Capitol Police beaten by Straight, White Males on Jan 6?

some of those +/- 140 cops are still recovering from the injuries like back surgery, losing an eye, heart attack, & PTSD that they sustained.

& the widows of the 4 that committed suicide will never recover.

uh-huh. i'll bet there have been several times you were in a restroom with a transgendered person & didn't even know it.

& bless you too, sweety!

Check it out. #PoopyPantsBiden is trending. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back