Why Do So Many Still Trust Government/Corporate Media?: BBC Reports WTC 7 Collapse Early...

And let's be real, 9/11 was a demolition. Yes planes did strike the towers, but the collapse was done by controlled demolition. Just really take a look at it with your own eyes, and without the preconceived Government-fed narrative. Demolition was the cause of the towers' and WTC 7's collapse.

You're an idiot.

How so?

thats an excellent question since expert pilots from around the world have said they could never have done all those incredible manuvers in the air with an airliner that the 9/11 coverup commission said the highjackers allegedly performed,and that there were witnesses in the towers who heard explosions going off in the basements before the plane struck the tower above,and many of the witnesses heard explosions going off,many that were credible being firefighters experienced in explosives,and many thousands of architects and engineers have said the towers could not have fallen down like they did due to fires,as well as demolition experts.PLUS not to mention many people who did not accept the governments version of events ended up dying in mysterious deaths afterwards.

If you are an idiot,then you are in proud good company with some very intelligent credible people including senior military officials who are also somehow idiots as well being these highly distinguished people.:rofl::lmao::haha:

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

I dont know but if I go to a car mechanic who is an EXPERT in his field,and he tells me what the problem is with my car and what needs to be done to get it fixed,wouldnt it be stupid to ignore this expert in what he says and rather listen to lets say my neighbor who says there is nothing wrong with it,that it will eventually be okay? sorry but i think i will listen to the expert mechanic who everyone says has always fixed their car over the neighbor,I dont know why i would.:lmao::haha:

Last edited:
And let's be real, 9/11 was a demolition. Yes planes did strike the towers, but the collapse was done by controlled demolition. Just really take a look at it with your own eyes, and without the preconceived Government-fed narrative. Demolition was the cause of the towers' and WTC 7's collapse.

You're an idiot.

How so?

thats an excellent question since expert pilots from around the world have said they could never have done all those incredible manuvers in the air with an airliner that the 9/11 coverup commission said the highjackers allegedly performed,and that there were witnesses in the towers who heard explosions going off in the basements before the plane struck the tower above,and many of the witnesses heard explosions going off,many that were credible being firefighters experienced in explosives,and many thousands of architects and engineers have said the towers could not have fallen down like they did due to fires,as well as demolition experts.PLUS not to mention many people who did not accept the governments version of events ended up dying in mysterious deaths afterwards.

If you are an idiot,then you are in proud good company with some very intelligent credible people who are also somehow idiots as well being these highly distinguished people.:rofl::lmao::haha:
Magic bullet...Part II

the paid is worried obviously the truth is getting out the fact his handler sent him here so quickly after my post to troll.lol

Last edited:
The building was on fire, had huge holes in it from pieces of the WTC and/or airplanes hitting #7, all kinds of conflicting reports were coming out of the press, and reporters just get stuff wrong all the time.

But reporting a collapse that doesn't actually happen for some 20 minutes later? Seems very odd to me.

They were told the collapse was imminent by the FDNY. One of their people jumped the gun and interpreted 'imminent collapse' and 'collapsed'.

And? The FDNY evacuated the area and told folks the building was going to collapse hours before it actually did.

You're an idiot.

How so?

If you are an idiot,then you are in proud good company with some very intelligent credible people including senior military officials who are also somehow idiots as well being these highly distinguished people.:rofl::lmao::haha:

I dont know but if I go to a car mechanic who is an EXPERT in his field,and he tells me what the problem is with my car and what needs to be done to get it fixed,wouldnt it be stupid to ignore this expert in what he says and rather listen to lets say my neighbor who says there is nothing wrong with it,that it will eventually be okay? sorry but i think i will listen to the expert mechanic who everyone says has always fixed their car over the neighbor,I dont know why i would.:lmao::haha:

Who indicated that there were explosions *before* the planes hit? Name your source and quote them.

You're an idiot.

How so?

Who indicated that there were explosions *before* the planes hit? Name your source and quote them.

he already told you----the FIREMEN that ----rushed to the building BEFORE it was struck by the plane------- (????))

You're an idiot.

How so?

he already told you----the FIREMEN that ----rushed to the building BEFORE it was struck by the plane------- (????))

Name them and quote them. 'The firemen' followed by an unsourced paraphrase is neither a name nor a quote.

Name them and quote them. 'The firemen' followed by an unsourced paraphrase is neither a name nor a quote.

I do recall------that some firemen who RAN INTO THE BUILDINGS------did report
hearing things "EXPLODE" as they struggled to ASCEND in the building to rescue people stuck up there--------some Idiots interpreted that easily understandable background noise in the burning buildings are "PROOF OF
CONTROLLED DEMOLITION"------no accounting for stupidity

I do recall------that some firemen who RAN INTO THE BUILDINGS------did report
hearing things "EXPLODE" as they struggled to ASCEND in the building to rescue people stuck up there--------some Idiots interpreted that easily understandable background noise in the burning buildings are "PROOF OF
CONTROLLED DEMOLITION"------no accounting for stupidity

Then name them and quote them.

So with an epic fail on quoting any fire fighter who heard explosions in the towers before the planes hit.....anyone else care to try?

All I'm asking for is an actual sourced quote. Is that too much?

So with an epic fail on quoting any fire fighter who heard explosions in the towers before the planes hit.....anyone else care to try?

quote me------there were MAGICAL FIREMEN IN THE TOWERS before the
planes hit

quote me------there were MAGICAL FIREMEN IN THE TOWERS before the
planes hit

Its funny how many Truther claims just fall the fuck apart the moment you ask for specifics.

It truly is a conspiracy that is more compelling and persuasive the less you know and the less you ask questions.

The building was on fire, had huge holes in it from pieces of the WTC and/or airplanes hitting #7, all kinds of conflicting reports were coming out of the press, and reporters just get stuff wrong all the time.

But reporting a collapse that doesn't actually happen for some 20 minutes later? Seems very odd to me.
At least you acknowledge your nonsense to be nonsense by positing in the correct forum.

The lifeblood of a conspiracy theory is the lack of facts, truth, and evidence.

In my childhood (LONG LONG AGO) I was assigned, by FAMILY acclamation---to be the companion of my "agoraphobic" mother. That means I had to go with her whenever she left the house. -----LOTS OF TIME SPENT IN THE SUPERMARKETS. By the time I was about eight years old I "figured out"----
that my only entertainment would be reading magazines off the racks
situated by the checkout lines. THUS ---I read (besides "ladies home journal")---
lots of "NATIONAL ENQUIRER" -----I was INTRIGUED by the HEADLINES------
but by the time I was about 12----I understood that the periodical was as reliable as
MAD MAGAZINE (my older brother used to buy that one when it hit the stands)
Lots of people believed NATIONAL ENQUIRER-----some people did not quite
"get" what MAD MAGAZINE was all about. The moral of my personal anecdote is----some people are STILL as intrigued by National Enquirer headlines as I was at age 8. -----it takes a lot of experience with that stuff to CATCH ON-----it took me
a few years. Just a matter of karma-----I learned because my mom was agoraphobic

At least you acknowledge your nonsense to be nonsense by positing in the correct forum.

Not all conspiracy theories are nonsense.

Probably true-----can you cite one that is not nonsense?

Probably true-----can you cite one that is not nonsense?

Would it matter? If you already hold a preconceived notion that all conspiracy theories are nonsense, there isn't much point in discussing particular theories with you. Been down that road too many times. Most are all-in on Government/Corporate Media narratives. They refuse to acknowledge any other possibilities.

I've found that many even get very angry at those daring to question Government/Corporate Media narratives. They feel a desperate need to protect their Government and Media. It only leads to arguments and the ole stale 'Tinfoil Hat' insults. I mostly just post stuff here for fellow conspiracy buffs. I enjoy it. But if you really are interested in conspiracy theories, there's plenty of sites you can check out some great docs. Take the red pill and go for it. We'll talk later.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back