Why Do So Many Still Trust Government/Corporate Media?: BBC Reports WTC 7 Collapse Early...

The building was on fire, had huge holes in it from pieces of the WTC and/or airplanes hitting #7, all kinds of conflicting reports were coming out of the press, and reporters just get stuff wrong all the time.

The building was on fire, had huge holes in it from pieces of the WTC and/or airplanes hitting #7, all kinds of conflicting reports were coming out of the press, and reporters just get stuff wrong all the time.

But reporting a collapse that doesn't actually happen for some 20 minutes later? Seems very odd to me.

What's odd? They fucked up. It happens.

Some bad information, like reports of a car bomb exploding in front of the State Department and an unclear number of hijacked planes, made it on the air.

“My tendency is always to put out what we hear. We qualify it, but we always put it out,” says Steve Friedman, then-executive producer of “The Early Show” on CBS. “On this particular day, the thing got so crazy, there were so many reports -- 110 planes missing, bombs everywhere -- that we didn’t do it that way.”

Five years later, memories of a trying task

But reporting a collapse that doesn't actually happen for some 20 minutes later? Seems very odd to me.

When one is in the midst of a dust cloud everything looks like it's collapsing.
That is PERHAPS one explanation.
I personally would have been too occupied cleaning my underwear.

the sheep cant think for themselves.lol

Some bad information, like reports of a car bomb exploding in front of the State Department and an unclear number of hijacked planes, made it on the air.

“My tendency is always to put out what we hear. We qualify it, but we always put it out,” says Steve Friedman, then-executive producer of “The Early Show” on CBS. “On this particular day, the thing got so crazy, there were so many reports -- 110 planes missing, bombs everywhere -- that we didn’t do it that way.”

the fucked up showing it was an inside job yes.:thup:

Fast forward to 1:16:30 in this video...

the fucked up showing it was an inside job yes.:thup:

Stealth Ninja Lizardmen Demo Teams did it.

this thread caught the attention of agents candyass and toddster parrot so their handlers are obviously getting worried.lol

btw i know you have done a lot of research into the JFK assassination as well same as me,there are a lot of similarities in those two and this is one of them of prior knowledge because in the JFK assassination,it was already printed up in the papers up in new zealand with a complete bio on oswald and everything already printed out in the newspapers BEFORE the assassination had even happend yet in the states.

I never understood the fascination with WTC 7, it was burning all day, it was evacuated, when it collapsed at 5pm, no one was in it. After the main two buildings were already gone with so many dead, it's seems a little lame to think there some reason for a conspiracy to bring this building down.

the government sure is getting worried by this info paul the fact they are sending their trolls in forces here with candyass and the idiot to troll your thread.

these 2 trolls defend the warren commission that oswald shot JFK so the government is obviously worried the fact they are sending these infiltraters to troll your thread.:biggrin: this is all they can do in defeat like the monkey trolls they are-:blahblah:

sling shit in defeat.:lmao::rofl:

Great Briton time difference is five hours ahead of the U.S. East Coast. Only a tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist would try to make a case that the BBC reported the 9-11 disaster before it happened.

Forum List

Back