Zone1 Why do so many on this forum refuse to post SOLUTIONS and, instead, they infer that everyone not black is a racist? Kind enough mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the problem is that assigning blame rarely produces any solutions.
You guys blame us but you can't be blamed. Now if that's not the epitome of the entitlement mentality there is no such thing.

Your premise is still wrong. Can you even identify who you believe "infer" that everyone not black is a racist?

Actually pretty clear that A LOT of the racial bias is ACTUALLY political bias. We've had members claim (in ALL FORUMS) that "All conservatives are racists" and they mean it. Probably happen AGAIN in THIS forum. Even black celebrities and movement leaders that ARE BLACK are CONSTANTLY slimed and called "white supremacists or racists by other blacks. 1/2 of the BIAS problem in my estimation has NOTHING TO DO with skin color. It's how you VOTE and what you believe. And a large helping of economic bias on top of that. I dont think that skin color in THESE TIMES even makes the top 3 causes of bias.

And what possible reason could people who are not Black have for stealing from me or us?

Who's "stealing from you? Bill Gates? Jeff Bezos? The owner of the supermarket down the street who is white, brown or Asian? Here it is again I think. A whiff of Capitalism vs "every other way". ALSO more fundamental to racial bias than skin color. MAYBE more fundamental than POLITICAL differences.

Before we talk about “solutions” to white racism, we need to define what constitutes racism. The following is NOT racist:

1) Noting the highly disproportionate percentage of black ads and commercials. This just shows the unfair bias in favor of blacks, which now borders on the ridiculous. I just got the latest MACY’s flyer, and it consisted, as usual, of a photo of a black woman on the front, but it also had entire group photos where EVERYONE was black, page after page of only blacks, and an inside 2-page spread in which MACYs featured their partnership with black designers and their efforts to bring the “black perspective” to five of their clothing lines. A few token whites appeared in a couple of group shots, and you would have thought this was a 90% black country,

2) Objecting to the favoritism shown black students in the world of college admissions. After two generations, it is wrong to constitute to discriminate against white, Jewish, and Asian students by creating policies that will advantage the black race over other races.

Basically, objecting to decisions and policies that factor in race is NOT racist. To the contrary, those who support these policies are supporting racism, and all the screeches of “racist!!! White Supremacist!!” against those who object to them does not hide the fact that they are indeed racist policies.
I've already explained to you that noting the things that you do is not necessarily racist. There are certain things that my circle of colleagues notice because of the field we work in. However being BOTHERED by it to the point of ranting about it on this message board reveals you for your anti-Black sentiments. What makes it even worse is that you get mad when it's brought to your attention and insulted at any hint of you thinking someone is calling you a racist. Don't be mad at us because your words and behaviors give you away.

Another thing that is really stupid is you believing that there is discrimination against white men or against white people altogether which is ON PAR with the legally mandated discrimination and racism against Black people (have you forgotten "separate but equal"?). There are NO LAWS past or present that give Black people anything will denying the same to white people. The affirmative action laws attempted to make everyone "equal" but surprisingly the demographic that has benefitted the most from this law that was created as a result of the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 has been white women. You have told me "of course I worked in management" and providing white women with upward mobility into management positions is the act's largest success.

Congratulations Lisa, you were an affirmative action hire :D

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Actually pretty clear that A LOT of the racial bias is ACTUALLY political bias. We've had members claim (in ALL FORUMS) that "All conservatives are racists" and they mean it. Probably happen AGAIN in THIS forum. Even black celebrities and movement leaders that ARE BLACK are CONSTANTLY slimed and called "white supremacists or racists by other blacks. 1/2 of the BIAS problem in my estimation has NOTHING TO DO with skin color. It's how you VOTE and what you believe. And a large helping of economic bias on top of that. I dont think that skin color in THESE TIMES even makes the top 3 causes of bias.
No flacaltenn its not political. You and those like you have a rather shallow ad simpleminded view about racism. You are unable to understand how a black person can be called white supremacists and that's because you think blacks who agree with your ideology are actually working in the best interests of black people. But they aren't. You estimate incorrectly and it's based upon an erroneous assertion that blacks cannot work to help with the agenda of white supremacists.

And your last sentence is evidence of just how liitle you know. Racism is very much alive IIN THESE TIMES.

Last edited:
No flacaltenn its nnot political. You and those like you have a rather shallow ad simpleminded view about racism. You are unable to understand how a black person can be called white supremai

Look bro - I'm really not here to embarass you but on the 1st 2 pages you were saying that only "white conservatives" on USMB were racist. I'm right. When you and Brandon start LABELING 1/2 the population of ANYTHING as racist or neo-nazi or Mighty MAGA MACHO --- THAT BECOMES A STRONGER DRIVER OF racism or bias than mere skin color.

You JUST SAID THAT a page or 2 ago. It's LARGELY POLITICAL. And it's the way you roll.

Last edited:
So, you have a network of vigilantes, that's nice to know. Weren't you one of the posters going nuts calling Kyle Rittenhouse a vigilante and claiming he had no right to defend himself?
Vigilantes? LOL, is it because of the FBI agents, the fraud investigators or the police detectives? Which ones are vigilantes in your mind?

And do you know how to get a state U.S. Attorney to render an official "legal" opinion on a question of law? Because I do and I at least asked how I could get one but I don't live in Wisconsin so that eliminates me since I'm not a constituent, and unless something has changed lately, only a member of the State legislature can make a request of the Attorney General's office.

I never claimed that Rittenhouse has no native right to defend himself, I have stated though that he had no business being where he was (and particularly since he was underage at the time) and that he instigated the attacks against him and in most jurisdictions you have to have clean hands in order to use the self-defense argument. In other words, you cannot be the initiator of the confrontation and claim self-defense because someone chooses to use force, including deadly force to defend themselves against you in a confrontation that you started.

That is not the same thing as claiming he has no right to defend himself.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
That poster is lying. I lived in Washington state. Their Black Vigilante Land is a fantasy.

I thank God every day I got out of the gigantic shithole of Western Washington!
So now we're getting somewhere. Why don't you put your money where your mouth is if you're so sure I'm a liar.

And I don't see how the fact that you "used" to live in Western Washington has anything to do with your ignorance of any of the things I've stated but if you believe otherwise, ANTE UP.

No flacaltenn its nnot political. You and those like you have a rather shallow ad simpleminded view about racism. You are unable to understand how a black person can be called white supremacists and that's because you think blacks who agree with your ideology are actually working in the best interests of black people. But they aren't. You estimate incorrectly and it's based upon an erroneous assertion that blacks cannot work to help with the agenda of white supremacists.

But it WOULD be shallow and simple-minded IF ANYBODY says it. And you just did.

Not really. But whites such as yourself live in pollyana world where just because a law exists that it is enforced equally on everyone.

Not any more dude. Just elect a bunch of woke leftist DAs and WATCH how the laws are ignored and NOT ENFORCED equally. When most of "prosecutors" LEAVE the office when the woke DA starts NOT CHARGING people according to the laws and policies and criminals are returned to the streets.

That "racism" in reverse. But the same STUPID kind of racism that brought on defund the police. Because 70% of black people who wake up every morning to the street carnage DONT WANT TO DEFUND the police or let serial criminals constantly walk BACK to harm THEM !!!!

That isn't my intended purpose for this thread. I'm trying to generate REAL solution ideas from the far left. You know, the trolls here that constantly blame others. Representing the far left on this message board, what are your thoughts? In your opinion, specifically, what could be done to return the black unit to the strength it once enjoyed? What could government and black leaders do to return the marriage rates to that before President Johnson?

Billo_Really: What can be done to halt, much less reverse the overwhelming allure of the gangsta, thug lifestyle, music, and fashion? Is that beneficial to the black community?

In a tragically high number of episodes of "The FIRST 48," the perpetrator is a male, under the age of 25. In a recent episode I watched, the perpetrator was 19, living the macho lifestyle. "I don't want to go to jail he literally whined". That was his excuse for not talking to the detectives. He had approached another young black male, by whom the perp thought he had DISRESPECTED. The motive behind a shocking number of black on black murders. At the end of the interview, the KID said he was walking toward the victim, thought he was reaching for a gun, pulled out and shot him seven times. Said the kid, "I ONLY had SEVEN shells, I just wanted to scare him. Profusely crying, he asked if he could see his momma before he went to jail.

Why do some... on this forum believe that ranting for years that anyone not black is a racist and the cause of every one of the problems in black communities? Why are you all so afraid to tackle real issues with thoughts on working toward solutions?

Are you afraid of the answers?
I'll admit, you citing a T.V. show didn't really make me want to read what you wrote but eventually I did.

So here's the deal. I'm not a social worker, and the behavior that you all are always citing is NOT UNIQUE to Black people or Black communities. You'll find the same types of behaviors in areas of high poverty and homes with no role models particularly if the children don't find them in school either.

So your whole premise is not only wrong as I previously stated, it's also insulting because you're talking down and in a condescending manner to the Black members here, none of whom fit the stereotypes that you all constantly present as befitting the majority of Black Americans.

Besides that I saw your first crack at this topic, the one that got closed and read all of the comments from the resident bigots. This feels like little more than a bait piece and I say that as someone who posted a thread on the poorest community in the United States which is a white community in Appalachia and you should have seen the outrage although I did not cast aspersions on any of the poor people living there, I posted it as a comparison to what everyone appears to think is the "Black community and what goes on the numerous neighborhoods in which we live".

Markle,

Your opinion is wrong.

I have shown you what professionals in the field of psychology say about the psychological impact of racism. Your opinion is simpleminded. A black person shoots another black person and the lead detective was black so racism didn't cause this in your view. Thats a simplistic conclusion many whites with racial problems have.

researchers found that continued exposure to an accumulation of perceived daily stress and racial discrimination stress increased the risk of violence among African American young adults.

People commonly think of racism in terms of overt individual actions and ideologies (the social-psychological understanding), but it also exists within systems, organizations, and cultures (the cultural-psychological understanding). In this way, racism is embedded in the reality of everyday life.— PHIA S. SALTER, GLENN ADAMS, AND MICHAEL J. PEREZ IN "CURRENT DIRECTIONS IN PSYCHOLOGICAL SCIENCE"

You were shown that racism causes stress. What it has produced is a community of about 48 million stressed out frustrated angry people. So then anything can happen so set someone off. But you can't figure what racism does to a person because you don't face it. You are part of the problem that creates these situation. The fact that you believe that because everybody in a situation was black that racism could not be a part o why this happens shows just how much you don't know.

Although the chronic condition of stress can have negative side effects on all persons, the unique psycho-social and contextual factors, specifically the common and pervasive exposure to racism and discrimination, creates an additional daily stressor for African-Americans.

Indeed most of the studies of African-American life that we have executed have been related to stress and coping processes, and thus travel along the second track. We recognized that racism constituted an important source of stress in African American life, and Lang’s (1979) bio-informational theory encouraged us to use mental imagery to import racist events into the psychophysiological laboratory. Later with the help of Howard University filmmakers, we developed a series of vignettes for use in psychophysiological studies that depicted various forms of racism. These studies are part of a growing body of laboratory studies that have demonstrated that imagined and filmed laboratory analogues of racism elicit increased cardiovascular and electromyographic activity (see Harrell, Hall, and Talieferro, 2003). Sociologists and social epidemiologists have pioneered the study of the impact of structural forms of racism on health outcomes. Tanisha Burford (2009) as part of her doctoral dissertation developed a laboratory analog of structural racism. She reported that HRV and systolic blood pressure are particularly sensitive to the impact of structural racism.

You really have no clue.​

A 2015 systematic review collated the results of almost 300 studies to look at how racism affects the physical and mental health of Asian American, African American, and Latinx American people.

The aforementioned systematic review found that experiencing racism is associated with poor mental health and, to a lesser extent, poor physical health.

There is considerable research to suggest that the stress associated with experiencing racism can have long lasting physical effects.

Stress can elevate blood pressure and weaken the immune system, which, in turn, raises the risk of developing long-term health conditions.

Countless studies have shown the adverse physical and psychological effects of racism. “Racism is considered a fundamental cause of adverse health outcomes for racial/ethnic minorities and racial/ethnic inequities in health" (Williams, Lawrence, & Davis, 2019). The experience of individual, institutional, and cultural racism has been found to be uniquely predictive of post-traumatic stress symptoms (Facemire, 2018).

Racial trauma can involve a “negative, sudden, and uncontrollable experience or crisis.” Alternately, it can involve an “ongoing physical or psychological threat that produces feelings of fear, anxiety, depression, helplessness, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)" (Ponds, 2013).

“In 1965, Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan’s report, The Negro Family: The Case for National Action, attributed racial inequality as well as poverty and crime in the black community to family structure, particularly the prevalence of families headed by single mothers. Not only did research at the time cast doubt on this causality, but evidence over the last the 50 years demonstrates that rates of child poverty, educational attainment, and crime do not track rates of single parenthood. Thus, even though the share of children living with a single mother rose for all racial and ethnic groups through the mid-1990s and has remained high since then, school completion and youth arrests for violent crimes have declined significantly, while poverty rates have fluctuated according to economic conditions. Family structure does not drive racial inequity, and racial inequity persists regardless of family structure.”
DEMOS, The Asset Value of Whiteness: Understanding the Racial Wealth Gap, https://www.demos.org/sites/default/files/publications/Asset Val ue%20of%20Whiteness_0.pdf

You have a simple minded approach to this issue. It shows in your posts. I have lived facing the problem, you are part of the problem. So I know what the solution is while you deny it because you benefit from it. The solution is for whites to work harder to end racism in their community. There are whites trying to do this, but you aren't one of them. Instead you cherrypick and ignorantly believe that because everybody in a situation is black, racism couldn't be part of the cause.

What ISNT or hasn't become racist? Straight off the presses this week. Daylight Savings time is RACIST.

You seem to have forgotten something.

chain%20link-S.jpg
You all are pathetic. I didn't forget anything, I was a making a comment but since I'm Black and I ALWAYS have to show my work (which I do very well I might add), here's your friggin link:
Significant EEOC Race/Color Cases(Covering Private and Federal Sectors)

Hopefully, this title is gentle enough to pass muster and will generate some sincere solutions. :D

Why do so many on this forum refuse to post SOLUTIONS and, instead, infer that everyone not black is a racist?

A recent episode of "The FIRST 48" focused on a 14-year-old black male who had been murdered by a 16-year-old black male. The lead detective was black. The motive was that the 16-year-old had been disrespected by the 14-year-old kid. The murderer confessed and was sentenced to 20 years in prison. Why does that kid place such a low value on human life?

Racism played no part, whatsoever, in that tragedy. The lives of dozens of loved ones were irreparably destroyed because a child perceived that A GUN AND MURDER were the best solutions for having been DISRESPECTED. In tears, the child begged for his mama when told he was under arrest. He'll be 36 years old when he gets out of prison.

In another episode, a 20-year-old black male responded in exasperation, "HELL, I've got six brothers on my father's side that I hardly know"! Is that NOT a huge part of the problem in black communities? Specifically, how is that the fault of anyone else? Is anyone, other than legislation inspired by President Lyndon Johnson (D) and his "War on Poverty" and "Great Society"?

Specifically, how is RACISM at fault because this happens?
Is that a rhetorical question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back