Zone1 Why Do Right Wing Whites Ignore White on White Crime?

Apparently you do.

85-of-White-people-that-are-killed-in-America-each-year-are-murdered-by-other-White-people.-Yet-we-never-hear-the-term-White-on-White-crime-1024x536.jpg
Cuz it's not the same. White people don't shoot other white people in broad daylight on the courthouse steps.

No they aren't. Republicans are on city councils and run agencies in big cities. .
My city isn't really big, 350,000 in metro area, but we don't elect conservatives to our Common Council. That's why the city is so fucked up.

“Madison was 103 votes shy of electing its first conservative city council member in years."

I see that when the mirror is held up to the racist they want to distort small numbers to make dishonest claims. For example - whites murder 100 blacks and blacks murder 400 whites. The racist ignores that both these are small numbers compaired to the total population and then will post up some drivel about blacks killing 4 times more whites. Nevermind that in the same year whites killed over 2,500 whites, because white lives don't matter until blacks stand up to white racist cops who are killing us.

So while white racists post charts to make disingenuous claim, the Negro you love to hate is now going to shut mouths.

"white males, who make up about 30% of the population, account for nearly 70% of all suicides. By the way, white women are far more likely than any other women except Native Americans to commit suicide."

We were shown a chart that a person cherrypicked from 2013 because the white racist trying to make the claim knew it was a bs claim, so now lets use his chart.

2013-murder-by-race-chart-1.jpg

Now please notice the whites killed by blacks part of this chart that was not made by the FBI.

Because this is the FBI Expanded Homicide Data Table 6 As it pertains to this topic.

1690430455602.png

And as this table plainly shows, 6 times more whites were killed by other whites than were killed by blacks.

But now let's get to the point.

Suicide Data and Statistics (2021)​

1690431728431.png

If we use the chart by the racist, white suicide would equal 174/1,000,000. Whites killed by blacks is 9.83 per million. Approximately 17 times more whites are killing themsleves than are getting killed by blacks. If you want to try whataboutism, the suicide rate for blacks is 87 per million, exactly half that of whites. And don't try those dumb worn out excuses. If white lives mattered, or if all lives did, the white community would focus on the problems they have that are so deep, that whites are killing themselves.

I see that when the mirror is held up to the racist they want to distort small numbers to make dishonest claims. For example - whites murder 100 blacks and blacks murder 400 whites. The racist ignores that both these are small numbers compaired to the total population and then will post up some drivel about blacks killing 4 times more whites. Nevermind that in the same year whites killed over 2,500 whites, because white lives don't matter until blacks stand up to white racist cops who are killing us.

So while white racists post charts to make disingenuous claim, the Negro you love to hate is now going to shut mouths.

"white males, who make up about 30% of the population, account for nearly 70% of all suicides. By the way, white women are far more likely than any other women except Native Americans to commit suicide."

We were shown a chart that a person cherrypicked from 2013 because the white racist trying to make the claim knew it was a bs claim, so now lets use his chart.

2013-murder-by-race-chart-1.jpg

Now please notice the whites killed by blacks part of this chart that was not made by the FBI.

Because this is the FBI Expanded Homicide Data Table 6 As it pertains to this topic.

View attachment 808326

And as this table plainly shows, 6 times more whites were killed by other whites than were killed by blacks.

But now let's get to the point.

Suicide Data and Statistics (2021)​

View attachment 808333

If we use the chart by the racist, white suicide would equal 174/1,000,000. Whites killed by blacks is 9.83 per million. Approximately 17 times more whites are killing themsleves than are getting killed by blacks. If you want to try whataboutism, the suicide rate for blacks is 87 per million, exactly half that of whites. And don't try those dumb worn out excuses. If white lives mattered, or if all lives did, the white community would focus on the problems they have that are so deep, that whites are killing themselves.
But, the focus is on black dystopia, not whites. We just take our shortcomings in stride and get on with our lives.

Although I'm not privy to conversations between doctors and their patients I can't imagine a doctor telling a black patient that their illness is caused by white racism (not even a black doctor).

But, the focus is on black dystopia, not whites. We just take our shortcomings in stride and get on with our lives.

Although I'm not privy to conversations between doctors and their patients I can't imagine a doctor telling a black patient that their illness is caused by white racism (not even a black doctor).

Why Do Right Wing Whites Ignore White on White Crime?

Is the thread title. This is about white dystopia that you ignore because you believe in a fake pipe dream delusion of white supremacy. That's why you can't discuss the white on white crime that's the topic of this thread.

Why Do Right Wing Whites Ignore White on White Crime?

Is the thread title. This is about white dystopia that you ignore because you believe in a fake pipe dream delusion of white supremacy. That's why you can't discuss the white on white crime that's the topic of this thread.
Sure. White people commit crimes, get caught and go to jail, without protest. End of story.

While always telling us blacks how we should be more concerned with black-black crime?

View attachment 785921

I keep reading posts made by people here about interracial crimes. Seems like important data is overlooked to support a narrative that is very dangerous.

So let us look.

View attachment 785926

When we look at the numbers, we see that whites had 2,641,720 non lethal violent incidents. Whites committed 202,640 of those incidents against hispanics and 69,850 against blacks. Now we continue to see postings from the right about how blacks committed crimes against whites as if that's the number 1 threat or that it somehow represents some increase or wave of black violence against whites. However, the people making this argument bypass the 1,495,440 whites who were victimized by other whites in non lethal violent crimes. According to these numbers whites are 3 times more likely to be a victim of a non lethal violent crime by someone white than anyone black.

Now people can run off at the mouth about what the media doesn't show, but the truth is that the media hides white on white crime and it always has. In this country, whites have a long storied history of racial violence against non whites. There is so such record in reverse. And whites attack using lawmaking and policy creation just as much, if not more than violent physical confrontation.

Last, what is not shown is how these confrontations started. And like I have said, I know fro experience that I got into fights with whites who thought it was OK to use racial slurs or make derogatory comments about blacks. So then the problem for whites is white on white. Take that personal responsiblity you tell everyone else to have and start working on whit on white crime.
Whites don’t ignore it, they just don’t usually blame another race for it. BLM is only concerned if a white person harms a black person.

While always telling us blacks how we should be more concerned with black-black crime?

View attachment 785921

I keep reading posts made by people here about interracial crimes. Seems like important data is overlooked to support a narrative that is very dangerous.

So let us look.

View attachment 785926

When we look at the numbers, we see that whites had 2,641,720 non lethal violent incidents. Whites committed 202,640 of those incidents against hispanics and 69,850 against blacks. Now we continue to see postings from the right about how blacks committed crimes against whites as if that's the number 1 threat or that it somehow represents some increase or wave of black violence against whites. However, the people making this argument bypass the 1,495,440 whites who were victimized by other whites in non lethal violent crimes. According to these numbers whites are 3 times more likely to be a victim of a non lethal violent crime by someone white than anyone black.

Now people can run off at the mouth about what the media doesn't show, but the truth is that the media hides white on white crime and it always has. In this country, whites have a long storied history of racial violence against non whites. There is so such record in reverse. And whites attack using lawmaking and policy creation just as much, if not more than violent physical confrontation.

Last, what is not shown is how these confrontations started. And like I have said, I know fro experience that I got into fights with whites who thought it was OK to use racial slurs or make derogatory comments about blacks. So then the problem for whites is white on white. Take that personal responsiblity you tell everyone else to have and start working on whit on white crime.
Garbage.

Forum List

Back