Zone1 Why Do Left Wing Blacks Ignore Black-on-Black Crime?

There is no black on black crime.

That is certainly the opinion that has been spread through the Ghetto by hollywood with documentaries like "The Black Gestapo", where all of the criminals are portrayed as whites.

But I don't think that the claim really stands up to scrutiny.

This is a prime example of the problem in America. Whites commit the most crimes, but they try excusing their problem by saying it's because there are more of them. Then we see idiots creating threads like this. So let's talk about it. I really don't think you want to.

Whites have a history of criminal behavior that started at the very beginning of this country. Whites have elected numerous criminals to make laws in this country. Whites organized crime and made it a corporate business. Whites control the manufacturing, shipment, and distribution of drugs in this country. Whites made two of the most destructive drugs legal, creating millions of addicted citizens. I am talking about alcohol and nicotine. Whites have embezzled and scammed people out of trillions of dollars in the years America has been a country. Whites control the manufacturing, shipping, sales, and distribution of deadly weapons in this country.

So you really have no question that blacks need to answer. Fix crime in the white community so there will be no ability for white organized crime to be wholesale distributors of guns and drugs.

This is a prime example of the problem in America. Whites commit the most crimes, but they try excusing their problem by saying it's because there are more of them. Then we see idiots creating threads like this. So let's talk about it. I really don't think you want to.

Whites have a history of criminal behavior that started at the very beginning of this country. Whites have elected numerous criminals to make laws in this country. Whites organized crime and made it a corporate business. Whites control the manufacturing, shipment, and distribution of drugs in this country. Whites made two of the most destructive drugs legal, creating millions of addicted citizens. I am talking about alcohol and nicotine. Whites have embezzled and scammed people out of trillions of dollars in the years America has been a country. Whites control the manufacturing, shipping, sales, and distribution of deadly weapons in this country.

So you really have no question that blacks need to answer. Fix crime in the white community so there will be no ability for white organized crime to be wholesale distributors of guns and drugs.
Blacks have a crime rate that is eight times the white rate. If there were no blacks in the United States the crime rate would be much lower. The cost of our criminal justice system would be lower. The downtown areas of our cities would not be crime infested slums. They would be centers of civilization.

You see it all the time and that is left-wing blacks' refusal to discuss black-on-black crime. Why is that?
  • The city's poverty rate is around 38%, per the census. Compare that to the 12.3% national poverty rate.
  • In the downtown core, Detroit sees openings for new restaurants or shops or salons nearly every week. But outside of downtown, entire streets remain empty. The city has demolished about 20,000 blighted homes since 2014.
  • Student performance at the city's public schools ranked worst in the country in 2018, reports the Detroit Free Press. Among Detroit fourth-graders, 4% scored at or above proficient in math and 5% did so in reading. The nationwide figures for proficiency in math and reading at public schools were 40% and 35%, respectively.
There is a huge portion of the black population that needs to do a better job raising their kids or don’t have them.

Obvious, just look at the examples here on this forum. If Leftwing blacks
had sense not to be gunning each other down in senseless crime,
they wouldn't BE leftwing blacks in the first place!
Even right leaning blacks know the democrats are their only avenue to inclusion.

Blacks have a crime rate that is eight times the white rate. If there were no blacks in the United States the crime rate would be much lower. The cost of our criminal justice system would be lower. The downtown areas of our cities would not be crime infested slums. They would be centers of civilization.
Let me defend the criminals. You don’t know how they grew up. I do. No opportunities, bad role models. People getting robbed, mugged, murdered. I can’t believe we stayed till 1979 and my gramma never left.

So they feel comfortable coming from Detroit to the suburbs because a lot of people left Detroit.

So now cops don’t pull blacks over. They pull over people with Detroit residents or expired plates. If they live in your city leave them alone.

Blacks are 12% of the population yet commit ~60% of the murders and nearly 40% of all non-lethal violent crimes.

In non-lethal violent crimes between blacks and whites in 2021 blacks committed 87%.

Let me defend the criminals. You don’t know how they grew up. I do. No opportunities, bad role models. People getting robbed, mugged, murdered.
Those are the conditions blacks create everywhere they live. Conditions are worse in black majority, black run countries like Haiti.

Who do you blame for this?

worst in the country in 2018, reports the Detroit Free Press. Among Detroit fourth-graders, 4% scored at or above proficient in math and 5% did so in reading. The nationwide figures for proficiency in math and reading at public schools were 40% and 35%, respectively.

The prime problem with America is black criminals. They are destroying every major city because Democrats want their votes. So they allow them to get away with bloody murder. The system won't lock up blacks because they don't want to look racist. They are fine allowing their cities to become Gotham City. You probably live in a safe white town. Then you go and talk out of your hat about my people?

It's inherent to Black tribal culture to kill each other a mass until today, without actually going to war with other nations - they are just following their Neolithic instincts/traits, and shouldn't be criticized for that. - that would be racist.

Have you ever known a Democrat to admit that there is black on black crime? All black criminal conduct on black victims is attributed to white treatment of blacks leaving them no choice.
Sorry, sometimes sarcasm doesn't come across in a 7 word sentence.

Forum List

Back