Zone1 Why Do Right Wing Whites Ignore White on White Crime?

For every white on black crime there are more than 5 white on white crimes. And when you look at the totality of our history, the number of white on black crimes are huge.

Since 85 percent of whites are killed by another white and the majority of crimes by whites are committed by another whites, perhaps you should pay more attention to that.
Whites are underrepresented in the crime stats. I avoid big cities because those Democrat run shitholes are dangerous.

Whites are underrepresented in the crime stats. I avoid big cities because those Democrat run shitholes are dangerous.
No they aren't. Republicans are on city councils and run agencies in big cities. .

Whites have a history of criminal behavior that started at the very beginning of this country. Whites have elected numerous criminals to make laws in this country. Whites organized crime and made it a corporate business. Whites control the manufacturing, shipment, and distribution of drugs in this country. Whites made two of the most destructive drugs legal, creating millions of addicted citizens. I am talking about alcohol and nicotine. Whites have embezzled and scammed people out of trillions of dollars in the years America has been a country. Whites control the manufacturing, shipping, sales, and distribution of deadly weapons in this country.

Stop talking about blacks and clean up your own community.

Whites have a history of criminal behavior that started at the very beginning of this country. Whites have elected numerous criminals to make laws in this country. Whites organized crime and made it a corporate business. Whites control the manufacturing, shipment, and distribution of drugs in this country. Whites made two of the most destructive drugs legal, creating millions of addicted citizens. I am talking about alcohol and nicotine. Whites have embezzled and scammed people out of trillions of dollars in the years America has been a country. Whites control the manufacturing, shipping, sales, and distribution of deadly weapons in this country.

Stop talking about blacks and clean up your own community.

We have a black crime wave in my city. Another black-on-black murder just yesterday.

While always telling us blacks how we should be more concerned with black-black crime?

View attachment 785921

I keep reading posts made by people here about interracial crimes. Seems like important data is overlooked to support a narrative that is very dangerous.

So let us look.

View attachment 785926

When we look at the numbers, we see that whites had 2,641,720 non lethal violent incidents. Whites committed 202,640 of those incidents against hispanics and 69,850 against blacks. Now we continue to see postings from the right about how blacks committed crimes against whites as if that's the number 1 threat or that it somehow represents some increase or wave of black violence against whites. However, the people making this argument bypass the 1,495,440 whites who were victimized by other whites in non lethal violent crimes. According to these numbers whites are 3 times more likely to be a victim of a non lethal violent crime by someone white than anyone black.

Now people can run off at the mouth about what the media doesn't show, but the truth is that the media hides white on white crime and it always has. In this country, whites have a long storied history of racial violence against non whites. There is so such record in reverse. And whites attack using lawmaking and policy creation just as much, if not more than violent physical confrontation.

Last, what is not shown is how these confrontations started. And like I have said, I know fro experience that I got into fights with whites who thought it was OK to use racial slurs or make derogatory comments about blacks. So then the problem for whites is white on white. Take that personal responsiblity you tell everyone else to have and start working on whit on white crime.
Another racist rant by our hateful resident racist?

While always telling us blacks how we should be more concerned with black-black crime?

View attachment 785921

I keep reading posts made by people here about interracial crimes. Seems like important data is overlooked to support a narrative that is very dangerous.

So let us look.

View attachment 785926

When we look at the numbers, we see that whites had 2,641,720 non lethal violent incidents. Whites committed 202,640 of those incidents against hispanics and 69,850 against blacks. Now we continue to see postings from the right about how blacks committed crimes against whites as if that's the number 1 threat or that it somehow represents some increase or wave of black violence against whites. However, the people making this argument bypass the 1,495,440 whites who were victimized by other whites in non lethal violent crimes. According to these numbers whites are 3 times more likely to be a victim of a non lethal violent crime by someone white than anyone black.

Now people can run off at the mouth about what the media doesn't show, but the truth is that the media hides white on white crime and it always has. In this country, whites have a long storied history of racial violence against non whites. There is so such record in reverse. And whites attack using lawmaking and policy creation just as much, if not more than violent physical confrontation.

Last, what is not shown is how these confrontations started. And like I have said, I know fro experience that I got into fights with whites who thought it was OK to use racial slurs or make derogatory comments about blacks. So then the problem for whites is white on white. Take that personal responsiblity you tell everyone else to have and start working on whit on white crime.
Do you really want to know the answer to that question?

In the big cities the mayor and most, if not all, city councilors are Democrats.
That's not really true. Republicans need to stop lying about things. Republicans run in these cities and they lose. They lose because their ideas suck. So things would be worse with Republicans.

That's not really true. Republicans need to stop lying about things. Republicans run in these cities and they lose. They lose because their ideas suck. So things would be worse with Republicans.
The 10 most populous cities in the US and their mayors:
1. New York City, Eric Adams (D)
2. Los Angeles, Karen Bass (D)
3. Chicago, Brandon Johnson (D)
4. Houston, Sylvester Turner (D)
5. Phoenix, Kate Gallego (D)
6. Philadelphia, Jim Kenney (D)
7. San Antonio, Ron Nirenberg (I)
8. San Diego, Todd Gloria (D)
9. Dallas, Eric Johnson (D)
10. Austin, Kirk Watson (D)

The 10 most populous cities in the US and their mayors:
1. New York City, Eric Adams (D)
2. Los Angeles, Karen Bass (D)
3. Chicago, Brandon Johnson (D)
4. Houston, Sylvester Turner (D)
5. Phoenix, Kate Gallego (D)
6. Philadelphia, Jim Kenney (D)
7. San Antonio, Ron Nirenberg (I)
8. San Diego, Todd Gloria (D)
9. Dallas, Eric Johnson (D)
10. Austin, Kirk Watson (D)
The mayor is one person who can be out voted. 4 of those cities are in a state controlled by right wingers. Now this thread is about white on white crime and the tirred diversion of blaming democrats in cities is weak. The black mayor of Flint did not mess up the water supply. Neither did the black mayor in Jackson Mississippi. The mayor of Chicago does not control gun laws in Indiana.

So quit dodging the topic.

Last edited:
The mayor is one person who can be out voted. 4 of those cities are in a state controlled by right wingers. Now this thread is about white on white crime and the tirred diversion of blaming democrats in cities is weak. The black mayor of Flint did not mess up the water supply. Neither did the black mayor in Jackson Mississippi. The mayor of Chicago does not control gun laws in Indiana.

So I guess the topic is White people ignoring White on White crime. Except, that we don't. Unlike blacks who constantly make excuses for black criminals, Whites want criminals of all races to be locked up.

So I guess the topic is White people ignoring White on White crime. Except, that we don't. Unlike blacks who constantly make excuses for black criminals, Whites want criminals of all races to be locked up.
The prisons are filled with white offenders.

Comparing black crime to white crime is apples to oranges.

True. Cracking down on crime is a bad idea, especially for blacks. ;)

Actually you do. That's why we see endless threads about blacks and crime but very few about white on white crime.
My liberal city just had its 9th murder this year. All committed by blacks against blacks. No white murders yet. News at Eleven.

Forum List

Back