Why do Progressives support violent Mexican gangs in the USA

Progressives support EVERYTHING that's harmful to this country and it's nothing new. They are the scum of the earth and deserve to be treated accordingly.
Th e amount of bs/hate you believe is amazing. Enjoy hell angry white hater dupe...or read something.
When did they start allowing internet access at the state hospital? Do they know you're using their computers?
We're still waiting to hear ANY of these horrible progressive policies that are harmful to the country. But thanks to you for the total incompetence that allowed 9/11, and the corruption and lies that gave us the stupidest wars and a world depression, AND the mindless obstruction that has held the country AND THE WORLD back from a full recovery. GD Pub idiots/a-holes...
I do hate them. Not completely but a part of me hates, or at least dislike right wingers.

Not the greedy rich ones but the ignorant poor ones. If it didn't affect me I'd laugh.
The greedy rich ones are just as bad, but not in public, A ND they're the ones paying to misinform the poor ones- they're the real problem, not poor old brainwashed angry chump SJ...

Last edited:
you want to raise taxes?
Matt is a kind of his own… He has some good ideas then he turns around and fucks it up...

ohhhhhhh....I see...ok. ;)
He thinks that conservatives don't have roads, police, want to drink dirty water and breathe dirty air…..don't support science and R&D. Makes me wonder how in the fuck the U.S. became the most advanced country and superpower when it was mostly conservative...

you want to raise taxes?
Matt is a kind of his own… He has some good ideas then he turns around and fucks it up...

ohhhhhhh....I see...ok. ;)
He thinks that conservatives don't have roads, police, want to drink dirty water and breathe dirty air…..don't support science and R&D. Makes me wonder how in the fuck the U.S. became the most advanced country and superpower when it was mostly conservative...
bless his little heart...

Th e amount of bs/hate you believe is amazing. Enjoy hell angry white hater dupe...or read something.
When did they start allowing internet access at the state hospital? Do they know you're using their computers?
We're still waiting to hear ANY of these horrible progressive policies that are harmful to the country. But thanks to you for the total incompetence that allowed 9/11, and the corruption and lies that gave us the stupidest wars and a world depression, AND the mindless obstruction that has held the country AND THE WORLD back from a full recovery. GD Pub idiots/a-holes...
I do hate them. Not completely but a part of me hates, or at least dislike right wingers.

Not the greedy rich ones but the ignorant poor ones. If it didn't affect me I'd laugh.
Do you also hate drug dealers who don't pay taxes?

If we legalized pot then we could get taxes. That would be good.
And for the record I am baking my own pie. Not only am i a successful salesman at a corporation I'm also a caregiver. Michigan has medical marijuana and I am basically a pharmaceutical rep on the side. Do I pay my taxes? Hell no do you think Trump pays Texas on all the money he makes?

Progressives support EVERYTHING that's harmful to this country and it's nothing new. They are the scum of the earth and deserve to be treated accordingly.

The greedy rich ones are just as bad, but not in public, A ND they're the ones paying to mininform the poor ones- they're the real problem, not poor old brainwashed angry chump SJ...
I don't blame the rich for trying. They vote for the party that serves their best interests. Not their fault the masses are easily manipulated

I am one

I am one
What, a drug dealer who doesn't pay taxes?

I am one
:rolleyes:

I bolded "became" because it's a past tense word.

Past tense is accurate. "Mostly conservative" is not. Mostly centrist is more accurate.

We were a superpower, with centrist ideology, until 1981, then things started swinging to the right. There was a minor correction in the 90s, but then Cheney and Dubya got elected.

We are no longer the tech leaders, we're behind most countries in providing health care, our infrastructure has fallen behind that of most 1st world countries, also our education standards. Oh - and manufacturing. And our income levels and standard of living have fallen far behind.

It wasn't the left wing that allowed all that to happen. Look to your mirror.

"Mostly conservative" is not. Mostly centrist is more accurate.
Granny it is relative. Yesterday's centrists are today's right-wingers by "progressive definition" … think about it. America was a superpower already in WW I.

I am one
What, a drug dealer who doesn't pay taxes?
Don't we look back fondly at the rum runners and bootleggers during Prohibition? What rich families came from those days? Ford? Johnny Walker? Jack Daniels? One day you'll be smoking sealybobo j's

Don't we look back fondly at the rum runners and bootleggers during Prohibition? What rich families came from those days? Ford? Johnny Walker? Jack Daniels? One day you'll be smoking sealybobo j's
Kennedys too...

Granny it is relative. Yesterday's centrists are today's right-wingers by "progressive definition" … think about it. America was a superpower already in WW I.
Not really. We were more like Canada or Australia before ww2. Our entire arcenal was wiped out at Pearl harbor.

Reagan would be a democrat you Republicans have moved so far right.

Didn't Nixon legalized abortion?

Not really. We were more like Canada or Australia before ww2. Our entire arcenal was wiped out at Pearl harbor.

Reagan would be a democrat you Republicans have moved so far right.

Didn't Nixon legalized abortion?
No. Put the pipe down.

Kennedys too...
That's who I couldn't remember
That's because you're stoned.
I have a medical card. Oh my back. Lol.

Can't believe I can legally have 2 ounces. Need some weed? Lol

Forum List

Back