Why do Progressives support violent Mexican gangs in the USA

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I never understood that. The normal people in the neighborhood want the gangs out, why do Iilly white Progressive pajana boys support and defend them?

Trump would make sending them packing number 1 on the To Do list but is getting push back from Progressives....why? What's wrong with you people.

Don't we deserve safe and secure neighborhoods

They don't. In fact, progressives want to end the drug war which empowers these gangs.

Progressives support EVERYTHING that's harmful to this country and it's nothing new. They are the scum of the earth and deserve to be treated accordingly.
Please show what left leaning progressives support that's harmful to the country, and I'd also like you to backup your statement that progressives support EVERYTHING that is harmful. Progressives want to end the disastrous war on drugs by the way, which empowers these gangs.

I never understood that. The normal people in the neighborhood want the gangs out, why do Iilly white Progressive pajana boys support and defend them?

Trump would make sending them packing number 1 on the To Do list but is getting push back from Progressives....why? What's wrong with you people.

Strawman

you might as well say that all Italians support the mafia

Progressives support EVERYTHING that's harmful to this country and it's nothing new. They are the scum of the earth and deserve to be treated accordingly.
Please show what left leaning progressives support that's harmful to the country, and I'd also like you to backup your statement that progressives support EVERYTHING that is harmful. Progressives want to end the disastrous war on drugs by the way, which empowers these gangs.
It would be a lot easier to list the things you DON'T support that's harmful to the country. I've listed them below.

It would be a lot easier to list the things you DON'T support that's harmful to the country. I've listed them below.
Ridiculous statement with nothing to back it up. Thanks for participating.

Ridiculous statement with nothing to back it up. Thanks for participating.
It was an appropriate answer to your ridiculous statement and it was more than you deserved.

Th e amount of bs/hate you believe is amazing. Enjoy hell angry white hater dupe...or read something.
When did they start allowing internet access at the state hospital? Do they know you're using their computers?

Liberalism is a mental disorder
When someone makes statements like: "Liberalism is a mental disorder" I can't help but question who really has a mental disorder. You're throwing out one line assertions because you disagree with social liberalism in America.

ACTUALLY, hater dupe, Obama has deported more illegal immigrant CRIMINALS than anyone EVER, and I'm sure that includes many gang members. Sorry we don't have a bs propaganda service to fight yours...

Why do conservatives contrive and propagate such ridiculous lies.
Show us how they are lies, Clayton. Or are you going to run away again? The problem with liberals like you is that you have gelatinous spines and one half of a heart. You don't really care if gangs are running roughshod in our neighborhoods.
Apparently the answer is "tell more lies".

Forum List

Back