Why do Progressives support violent Mexican gangs in the USA

Why do conservatives contrive and propagate such ridiculous lies.

Show us how they are lies, Clayton. Or are you going to run away again?

The problem with liberals like you is that you have gelatinous spines and one half of a heart. You don't really care if gangs are running roughshod in our neighborhoods.

And Lakhota thinks this is funny, which further proves my point.

Not really. We were more like Canada or Australia before ww2. Our entire arcenal was wiped out at Pearl harbor.

Reagan would be a democrat you Republicans have moved so far right.

Didn't Nixon legalized abortion?
Are you OK there? Too much time on the bong?
1.Canada and Australia… good people, don't get me wrong….but I did not see them beating the fuck out of the Central powers
2.Entire arsenal wiped out??? You are talking about decimating the Pacific Fleet? Interestingly enough with "no arsenal" the Japs got licked at Midway….
3.Rebublicans moved right? They passed spending bills without a fight when Democrats had the Congress, they funded everything Obama wanted in the past 2 + years, how else could the national debt be $ 19 trillion otherwise…?

Not really. We were more like Canada or Australia before ww2. Our entire arcenal was wiped out at Pearl harbor.

1.Canada and Australia… good people, don't get me wrong….but I did not see them beating the fuck out of the Central powers
2.Entire arsenal wiped out??? You are talking about decimating the Pacific Fleet? Interestingly enough with "no arsenal" the Japs got licked at Midway….
3.Rebublicans moved right? They passed spending bills without a fight when Democrats had the Congress, they funded everything Obama wanted in the past 2 + years, how else could the national debt be $ 19 trillion otherwise…?
War and corporate welfare.

The bankers took over the federal reserve and our government in 1913. It's one of the things I agree with Ron Paul on. And it's why he could never be president. Yes both parties know it.

The bankers took over the federal reserve and our government in 1913. It's one of the things I agree with Ron Paul on. And it's why he could never be president. Yes both parties know it.

Don't we look back fondly at the rum runners and bootleggers during Prohibition? What rich families came from those days? Ford? Johnny Walker? Jack Daniels? One day you'll be smoking sealybobo j's
Kennedys too...
That's who I couldn't remember
That's because you're stoned.
I have a medical card. Oh my back. Lol.

Can't believe I can legally have 2 ounces. Need some weed? Lol
Is that all? I'm allowed to have 16 plants. You're still in the dark ages.

Don't we look back fondly at the rum runners and bootleggers during Prohibition? What rich families came from those days? Ford? Johnny Walker? Jack Daniels? One day you'll be smoking sealybobo j's
Kennedys too...
That's who I couldn't remember
That's because you're stoned.
I have a medical card. Oh my back. Lol.

Can't believe I can legally have 2 ounces. Need some weed? Lol
Is that all? I'm allowed to have 16 plants. You're still in the dark ages.
I'm not a caregiver I'm a care receiver

"Mostly conservative" is not. Mostly centrist is more accurate.
Granny it is relative. Yesterday's centrists are today's right-wingers by "progressive definition" … think about it. America was a superpower already in WW I.

No, Honey Boo Boo. We were a super power and the Brits wanted us in WWI

What was wiped out at Pearl Harbor? You might want to read up on it

"Mostly conservative" is not. Mostly centrist is more accurate.
Granny it is relative. Yesterday's centrists are today's right-wingers by "progressive definition" … think about it. America was a superpower already in WW I.

No, Honey Boo Boo. We were a super power and the Brits wanted us in WWI

What was wiped out at Pearl Harbor? You might want to read up on it
We had to work overtime to produce the war machine we built after pearl harbor. You might want to look into how many American companies stopped making washing machines and started manufacturing for uncle Sam.

You act like we had planes and tanks already built. Wrong. Or that we had troops ready to go. Wrong again.

We had to work overtime to produce the war machine we built after pearl harbor. You might want to look into how many American companies stopped making washing machines and started manufacturing for uncle Sam.

You act like we had planes and tanks already built. Wrong. Or that we had troops ready to go. Wrong again.
That's what superpowers do… bringing up production to war-time levels… increasing troops in arms ready to fight a war on two major fronts… supplying war material and food to allies….that's why America was a superpower you just proved it...

Progressives support EVERYTHING that's harmful to this country and it's nothing new. They are the scum of the earth and deserve to be treated accordingly.
Please show what left leaning progressives support that's harmful to the country, and I'd also like you to backup your statement that progressives support EVERYTHING that is harmful. Progressives want to end the disastrous war on drugs by the way, which empowers these gangs.

American citizens are dead, murdered by illegals progressives gave sanctuary to in progressive liberal sanctuary cities. OH SNAP! That's just for starters.

Saw Jerry Rivers on Fox say that the percentage of crime from illegals is less than regular Americans.

Right away, right wingers will say "But they're illegals, that makes the crime rate 100%". Don't be stupid. You know what he meant.

That's what superpowers do… bringing up production to war-time levels… increasing troops in arms ready to fight a war on two major fronts… supplying war material and food to allies….that's why America was a superpower you just proved it...
Thankfully we had a President with vision who prepared for the coming war by developing and modernizing the military so that the years of development and tooling for production were in place when it was time to put mass production in gear. Even the production of three modern aircraft carriers were started before the war began. Virtually all the modern aircraft had been developed under his command leading up to the war and were being produced in small numbers.

Forum List

Back