Why do poor communities exist in America?

You have no factual information only appeals to ignorance.

Plenty of facts. You simply choose to ignore them or argue ridiculous reasons against them, like the "one month" nonsense.

Oh, by the way, you can draw unemployment for one month, since that is the law you are so adamant about.

That is just you appealing to ignorance of the law like a typical right-winger.

Not at all. You demand that the "one month" phrase in the legal definition of at-will employment rules all phases and facets of labor law and UC. I am just using what you demanded.

This is the law: An employment, having no specified term, may be terminated at the will of either party on notice to the other.

Again, you are simply repeating the law you said I spoke out against. I didn't. And you have yet to show I did. You simply repeat this as if it means anything.

Equal protection of the laws is the only thing being demanded.

And when I offered that, you refused it. I said the best plan would be to allow anyone without a job to claim unemployment benefits of $450 a month for 26 weeks.

$450 a month is the maximum benefit CA unemployment compensation offers. 26 weeks is the standard duration of UC benefits across the US.

How is that not equal protection under the law?

Again, you are simply repeating the law you said I spoke out against. I didn't. And you have yet to show I did. You simply repeat this as if it means anything.
Of course the law means something. Especially in open Court. At-will means for-cause criteria is extra-Constitutional due to the equal protection clause. No one needs to have good cause to end an employment relationship. Thus, no one needs good cause to obtain unemployment benefits in an at-will employment State.

And when I offered that, you refused it. I said the best plan would be to allow anyone without a job to claim unemployment benefits of $450 a month for 26 weeks.

$450 a month is the maximum benefit CA unemployment compensation offers. 26 weeks is the standard duration of UC benefits across the US.

How is that not equal protection under the law?
Because it is not equal protection of the laws. The employer has no restrictions why only Labor as the least wealthy under our form of Capitalism?

Of course the law means something. Especially in open Court. At-will means for-cause criteria is extra-Constitutional due to the equal protection clause. No one needs to have good cause to end an employment relationship. Thus, no one needs good cause to obtain unemployment benefits in an at-will employment State.

Even when I agreed to that, you still accused me of violating the equal protection clause by placing time a time limitation of 6 months on the unemployment benefits.

You refuse to see that you are simply trying to get lifelong benefits and are willing to violate your own arguments to do it.

The answer is 'No', Daniel. You are capable of supporting yourself. You need to do so.

Because it is not equal protection of the laws. The employer has no restrictions why only Labor as the least wealthy under our form of Capitalism?

The employee loses the paycheck but gets $450 a month. The employer loses the labor needed for his business, and does not get anything.

If there is a violation of the equal protection clause, it is against the employer.

Even when I agreed to that, you still accused me of violating the equal protection clause by placing time a time limitation of 6 months on the unemployment benefits.

You refuse to see that you are simply trying to get lifelong benefits and are willing to violate your own arguments to do it.

The answer is 'No', Daniel. You are capable of supporting yourself. You need to do so.
The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

What employer is subject to a six month time limit? Why are you for inequality on an Institutional basis?

The employee loses the paycheck but gets $450 a month. The employer loses the labor needed for his business, and does not get anything.

If there is a violation of the equal protection clause, it is against the employer.
The employer can hire someone else for more than six months. Capitalists only need a profit motive not a work ethic.

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

What employer is subject to a six month time limit? Why are you for inequality on an Institutional basis?

6 month time limit on what? The employer is not asking for anything. They are still working and supporting themselves?

But let me see if I get this right, are you saying that the employer should be forced to close the business in 6 months after you voluntarily quit????

Forum List

Back